Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    sickofit wrote:
    :wave: :wave: Hi, D!! When u coming back to cheer up the streets of Oslo? :)
    im not sure ill come back there..lol(i prefer Stockholm!!!
    hope u had a great time!!!! :)

Don't hold it against us ;) Can't think of the last time I felt so content!

Reunion soon? :mrgreen:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    sickofit wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Harry B James
    Fiasco
    Scottish Pub

That's what I remember, personally.

What shows?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now every time I go to the Fiasco I'll have fond memories of seeing Mike in the same spot before and after the show, pre-gig drinkies with Rob, Cheryl, Coline, Fatiah, Kathi...Su did u sow up later? And post-gig drinkies with EVERYONE! + a weird dude who wouldn't stop touching my arm :lol: Thanks Ales for saving me 8-)
    I arrived at Fiasco around 6:30pm, had to spend my entire day at Central station Lost and Found, Australian consulate, stopped for a while at the queue to update people and to get the wristband and ticket for my ticket buddy, then central police station, then finally to Fiasco.

Fiasco... couldn't have found a more aptly named pre and post-gig hangout!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    sickofit wrote:
    sickofit wrote:
    :wave: :wave: Hi, D!! When u coming back to cheer up the streets of Oslo? :)

reunion soon indeed!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Harry B James
    Fiasco
    Scottish Pub

What shows?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    show rank for me

Amsterdam 2
    Prague
    Berlin 2
    Amsterdam 1
    Berlin 1
    Oslo - Copenhagen(cant deside which was best ,i love them the same for different reasons!)
    Stockhom
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    sickofit wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Harry B James
    Fiasco
    Scottish Pub

What shows?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now every time I go to the Fiasco I'll have fond memories of seeing Mike in the same spot before and after the show, pre-gig drinkies with Rob, Cheryl, Coline, Fatiah, Kathi...Su did u sow up later? And post-gig drinkies with EVERYONE! + a weird dude who wouldn't stop touching my arm :lol: Thanks Ales for saving me 8-)

anytime, Yami ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:

reunion soon indeed!! :)

I'll start packing. Where and when?? :lol: U doing any EdVed solos btw? I wish I still had tix for London. My cousin who lives in Kent wants to go but I only have tix for Manc :P Dunno if I want the hassle of looking for spares :roll:
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    sickofit wrote:

anytime, Yami ...

:)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    So, as I've just put up on facebook I'M HOME & to everyone I stayed with, hung out with, caught up with, met, ate with, drunk with, went sightseeing with, sat around on pavements with, queued with, got crushed in front rows of concerts with.........................THANK-YOU! I had an AMAZING month & I hope to see you all again ASAP!! :D8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    my mobile bill just arrive.... :fp:
  • Options
    Oh jeez, yeah I'm gonna have to look at my bank balance & visa bill sometime. :o
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    morello wrote:
    Oh jeez, yeah I'm gonna have to look at my bank balance & visa bill sometime. :o

I made sure to sign-up for international texting, voice and data plans......cost me $45 extra on my bill, but woulda cost much more had I not added-on those plans.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    morello wrote:

I made sure to sign-up for international texting, voice and data plans......cost me $45 extra on my bill, but woulda cost much more had I not added-on those plans.
    Oh my phone is no worries. I only went online in free wifi places & texting & calls were minimal & just part of the cost of the trip. Roaming costs are still outrageous though. Mobile companies can't be allowed to get along with that for much longer.
    <hr>
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    As bad as I think? So, next tour is cancelled for You? I really dont´hope so!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    ok..its alot..heheheheeehhe..wtf..whatever...if i die i cant take any money with me..
    so ill spent it all here....

but first need to find money to pay the mobile bill.. :fp: :fp: :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    As bad as I think? So, next tour is cancelled for You? I really dont´hope so!
    its bad..but we have almost aq year till usa 2013 tour..ill be ready for that.. :mrgreen: :corn:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    hey guys thanks for all the good times had a fukin ball love yous all roll on 2013 ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    hey guys thanks for all the good times had a fukin ball love yous all roll on 2013 ;)
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hows my son in law doing ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    hey, so, how people dealing with their music listening at the moment? i really want to take all PJ off my music player coz the only PJ i wanna hear right now are the boots from the shows. does anyone else do this? not listen to any PJ until the boots of the last tour come out? :)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    hey, so, how people dealing with their music listening at the moment? i really want to take all PJ off my music player coz the only PJ i wanna hear right now are the boots from the shows. does anyone else do this? not listen to any PJ until the boots if the last tour come out? :)

i very rarely listen to original albums just boots then when you listen to original they dont sound right :fp:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    morello wrote:
    hey, so, how people dealing with their music listening at the moment? i really want to take all PJ off my music player coz the only PJ i wanna hear right now are the boots from the shows. does anyone else do this? not listen to any PJ until the boots if the last tour come out? :)

i very rarely listen to original albums just boots then when you listen to original they dont sound right :fp:
    Ha ha. I was thinking I could leave original albums on & only have them come up until we get boots. Hmmm....
    <hr>
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 278
    I can't listen to the albums now :lol: the music sound devoid and soulless compared to the live stuff. I need more boots!!
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    morello wrote:
    hey, so, how people dealing with their music listening at the moment? i really want to take all PJ off my music player coz the only PJ i wanna hear right now are the boots from the shows. does anyone else do this? not listen to any PJ until the boots of the last tour come out? :)

I rarely listen to the studio albums anyway, except for my fav ones...however I've found I can't handle more than a few songs of PJ at the moment, cause the feeling of "I want to go back" is too overwhelming...so I'm mostly watching vids on youtube & drowning in nostalgia right now. :lol:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    morello wrote:

I rarely listen to the studio albums anyway, except for my fav ones...however I've found I can't handle more than a few songs of PJ at the moment, cause the feeling of "I want to go back" is too overwhelming...so I'm mostly watching vids on youtube & drowning in nostalgia right now. :lol:
    Hi Kathi! :wave: miss you!!
    I'm too scared to 'go there' with youtube vids atm, I'm scared my PTD will just consume me!!
    <hr>
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    morello wrote:
    Kathi wrote:
    morello wrote:

Hi Kathi! :wave: miss you!!
    I'm too scared to 'go there' with youtube vids atm, I'm scared my PTD will just consume me!!

miss you too!! :wave: yeah, I watched a few, had to stop at a vid of yellow ledbetter though...all those tired, happy, thoroughly smiling faces... :cry:
  • Options
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    We really need to spend a bit of time apart.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Hinn wrote:
    We really need to spend a bit of time apart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I guess I am partly responsible for it as well... 8-):mrgreen:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *