Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    Oh hell! Just seen this thread.
    I've been waiting for Radiohead to release tickets and now PJ too! My family are getting nowt for xmas!
    I hope both bands play 02 as I am refusing to go to any London festival again after Hyde Park Calling!
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Are we thinking the announcment will be today? I took it as memberships need to be good as of today and probable announcment tomorrow.

This is what I've been thinking.

Ticket sale on Thursday here, followed by general sale on Friday
    Rumours from The Sky I Scrape:

"Manchester and the isle of wight festival in the UK are all but confirmed. Other reports saying the O2 London, lowlands festival and a gig in Copenhagen. I haven't heard anything about Dublin or the Iberian peninsula but it could be they're just doing a 3-5 show tour like in 09.
    And its a safe bet Pj tours do actually finance the recoding these days. Why else do it with nothing new to play?"

Manchester works for me :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I'm praying so much for Italy.... :geek:
  • Options
    Please, please, let there be Portugal
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    boyo79 wrote:

Ticket sale on Thursday here, followed by general sale on Friday

Unless they have put in a new ticketing system or are using ticketmaster codes, I would hope they plan for more than 1 day for the presale.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    :lol:

How many Euro fans are sitting at their computers yelling "will the sun just rise in Seattle already!"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413

How many Euro fans are sitting at their computers yelling "will the sun just rise in Seattle already!"
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not me :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Euro? I'm in NYC checking refreshing this site every 10 seconds. Then I remembered it's Dec 5, and the announcement likely won't come until tomorrow. :lol::lol:

PEARL JAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?!?!?!
  • Options

I'm kinda doing that right now haha
  • Options
    too fuc**ng much! :D:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Lucky Europeans!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a USA tour in 2012...to be announced in a few months...now that would make me :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    redlady wrote:

"Manchester and the isle of wight festival in the UK are all but confirmed. Other reports saying the O2 London, lowlands festival and a gig in Copenhagen. I haven't heard anything about Dublin or the Iberian peninsula but it could be they're just doing a 3-5 show tour like in 09.
    And its a safe bet Pj tours do actually finance the recoding these days. Why else do it with nothing new to play?"

Also hope that this is wrong ...pppffffff :roll:

Hope thats not all the dates there playing! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Lucky Europeans!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a USA tour in 2012...to be announced in a few months...now that would make me :D

Well, if this rumor of only 5 dates or so in June is correct, I bet we get a fall US tour.

Maybe starting in Alpine?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    redlady wrote:

Also hope that this is wrong ...pppffffff :roll:

this dude is just guessing.....
  • Options
    Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689

ditto. i don't know what to do with myself hahah...
    Evil Little Goat
  • Options
    Lucky Europeans!

Well, if this rumor of only 5 dates or so in June is correct, I bet we get a fall US tour.

:thumbup:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    Hi,

Can somebody help me out? I'm trying to renew my membership and keep getting this error message...

Your cart was not updated because ANALOG TENCLUB MEMBERSHIP- US (WXL) is restricted
    ANALOG TENCLUB MEMBERSHIP- US (WXL) is restricted because of a previous purchase...

What does this mean and how do I fix the problem?

Thanx :D
    ...you don't have to pack your things, you can borrow mine...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    Lucky Europeans!

:thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Pjam2125 wrote:
    Hi,

Can somebody help me out? I'm trying to renew my membership and keep getting this error message...

Your cart was not updated because ANALOG TENCLUB MEMBERSHIP- US (WXL) is restricted
    ANALOG TENCLUB MEMBERSHIP- US (WXL) is restricted because of a previous purchase...

Hi i had the same problem a few weeks back. Did you renew late last time? If you renewed last years at the start of this year it will not allow you to renew twice in the same year. I had to email tenclub and they had to set it up manually for me. Good luck!!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Pjam2125 wrote:
    Hi,

I got that too, but my membership doesn't expire until March 2012 (was trying to see if I could use the IAMBROKE coupon :lol::lol: ). I would call and email Ten C ASAP and definitely before the end of today.
  • Options
    I am so inpatient...what is it?? I reckon tho it will be a EV solo tour
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    does anyone actually let their membership lapse? these tweets, no need, just announce the info PLEASE!
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

"Reports have Eddie Vedder and the boys returning to the studio, with Bruce Springsteen and producer Brenden O’Brien, to record their ninth and yet unnamed album, for release later this year."

That site is utter dross.
  • Options
    Can you Americans please listen to the sound of the birds 'a tweeting' and the gentle rumble of car noise, wake up.........

..............AND ANNOUCE SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all xx
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chrisilein wrote:

They also didn't change the blurb from 2011 - I'd say they're just going from whats up here.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

I don't even expect an announcement today, I reckon it'll be tomorrow. But I keep checking on here just in case :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    *drums fingers on desk*
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    hostis wrote:
    *drums fingers on desk*

hmmmm two peas in a pod ....was just doing the same
  • Options
    Look at us all, sitting here like kids on Christmas morning. Waiting for our 10c parents to wake up so we can get a good look at our presents... Maybe we should go jump on their bed? :)
This discussion has been closed.