How you feeling right now???

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I'm awake.... let's just leave it at that.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    SORE, very sore...walked the beach for miles on Sunday....25 speed miles cycling on Monday....Hard 16 miles spin class on Tuesday and played my now 6ft-1 14 yo stepson in basketball in the driveway I beat him 15-11 :D ......off Wednesday....getting ready for a 20-25 mile ride EASY today.

Years ago I could this and wouldn't feel a thing not anymore.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    late for work ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    curious...

"curiouser and curiouser...."
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    curious...

"curiouser and curiouser...."
    well,im looking for white rabbit :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    opening day, spring is here- pretty happy at the moment.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pretty friggen amazeballs! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Amazing plans set in motion for the weekend. Bring it on! I can't wait! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Great !!!! spring break starts tomorrow !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    funny..
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Exhausted...damn tradeshows filled with their free drinks and lack of sleep!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    anxious :mrgreen:
  • annoyed
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I feel nice. First of all it's Friday! Plus tomorrow I'm going to see Boney M! :D
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    I feel nice. First of all it's Friday! Plus tomorrow I'm going to see Boney M! :D
    :o
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:
    :o

Well, ok, the singer is dead but I'm gonna see the rest of them. 8-)
    I am mine!
  • Was in a very foul mood, put on Alpine and am feeling Release change my mood....hard to stay mad when you hear us all there singing away
  • That I am really happy to be away from that shark tank, otherwise known as The Porch. Glad to be over here on the breath of fresh air known as the All Encompassing Trip. I swear, a certain times of the year, that other message board has more bickering going on that the political one.

Much better vibes here.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
    cold.....need a warm hug...seems ill get a blanket instead.,..
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    cold.....need a warm hug...seems ill get a blanket instead.,..

well, Hugs from far far away!! ;)
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Okay but the stitches on my forehead are itchy. I need to get them out!! :x
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    edited April 2012
    Kinda bored tbh which is dumb because I should be enjoying chilling over the long Easter holiday weekend + I've achieved good stuff on my 'to do list' today. Might put PJ20 blu-rays on this eve.
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    have great mood..but my nephew after 3 hours running......i really feel need new pair of legs!!! :roll:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Slept in and am spinning the PJ20 vinyl now. I'm feeling relaxed and good, cause there's still a lot of weekend left :D
    i miss you already...i miss you always..
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    feeling 10 pounds lighter :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    A bit down, need to look at the positive.
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    A bit down, need to look at the positive.
    yep,do that .. :)
    ....like the desert miss the rain...
    ok, looking at the positive...

bf is a pain in the ass. he needs to broaden his palate and eat what I eat, real good food. He eats like a teenager.....