How you feeling right now???

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    crappy. either I have a cold or allergies are starting up a month earlier than usual, or both. bleh
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    pretty friggen amazing!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I look pretty damn amazing as well :mrgreen::mrgreen: But that could be me being biased on the topic. ;)
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I look pretty damn amazing as well :mrgreen::mrgreen: But that could be me being biased on the topic. ;)

Whatcha wearing??
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Whatcha wearing??

This cute little mid thigh dress with some real cute patent leather heels. It's going to be hot out again and of course my office has the heat on. :crazy: So I had to dress accordingly.
    worry
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I feel like ass (sick) … also ready to wash my hands of a certain someone.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    worry

Don't you worry mister, if all the hotel rooms in the Alpine Valley area book up you can bunk with my sister and I!

:D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    so tired, since i awoke at 2pm on tuesday afternoon, i've only had about 2hours sleep. so by my calculations that about 2hrs in the last 32hrs.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Drunk
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Stophy wrote:
    Drunk

i'm working on it, as i started my holiday today.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    worry

Don't you worry mister, if all the hotel rooms in the Alpine Valley area book up you can bunk with my sister and I!

:D
    awesome :)
  • StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Stophy wrote:
    Drunk

i'm working on it, as i started my holiday today.
    Enjoy!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm much better :D

funny how things sometimes fall into place ... it can blow your socks off!
    sleepy
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    relaxed and calm. even tho I'm running about 15 minutes late this morning. I just don't care! :P unheard of!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    and my ass hurts from my bike ride yesterday...well, not ass, crotch area. you know what I mean
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    and my ass hurts from my bike ride yesterday...well, not ass, crotch area. you know what I mean
    :lol:
    warm..
    ....Alone in the dark...
    ....Alone in the dark...

Turn on a light!!! ;)

I'm feeling cute as hell :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    ....Alone in the dark...

Turn on a light!!! ;)

I'm feeling cute as hell :lol:
    turn of the light then...
    a strange worry feeling...
    Slightly tipsy.... Mmmmmm beer 8-)
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Relaxed and clean. Took a nice hot bath, and now it's almost bedtime. off to work at 3 am, bleh.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    busy..
    still 1/2 asleep
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    a little anxious
    relaxed..