How you feeling right now???

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    A little sad,frustrated and pissed off.

I have lived here for almost two years,a dear friend bought me a Buddha sculpture for good luck in my new home.
    I live in a real safe area with low crime and my house is not that visible from the road as it is up a wee lane.I put the Buddha at my front door as good luck to visitors,it has sat there unmoved and untouched for almost two years,until last night at some point it was stolen,I found it on the street this morning smashed up.

It may seem a small thing but it has left me feeling sad :cry:

Karma will get them and bite them on the ass :twisted:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Nice! And impatient!
    I am mine!
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    stargirl69 wrote:

I have lived here for almost two years,a dear friend bought me a Buddha sculpture for good luck in my new home.
    I live in a real safe area with low crime and my house is not that visible from the road as it is up a wee lane.I put the Buddha at my front door as good luck to visitors,it has sat there unmoved and untouched for almost two years,until last night at some point it was stolen,I found it on the street this morning smashed up.

It definitely will. You can be sure of that. Especially when they do something like that with Buddha. I'm sorry :(
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:

It definitely will. You can be sure of that. Especially when they do something like that with Buddha. I'm sorry :(

That is sweet of you,thank you :)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    :)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    stargirl69 wrote:

yes, it will come back around. I'm sorry that happened; it really sucks. People can just do the dumbest and meanest things.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    full, and pleasantly relaxed.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Sad. Last night my dog 11year old started to have seizures, was up most of the night keeping an eye on her. and took her to the vets first thing, but it was too late and the kindest thing we could do was put her to sleep.
    I feel like i've lost one of my best friends.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Sad. Last night my dog 11year old started to have seizures, was up most of the night keeping an eye on her. and took her to the vets first thing, but it was too late and the kindest thing we could do was put her to sleep.

Sorry to hear that :(
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

That is awful, I'm so sorry to hear that :( What kind of dog was she? Did you have any idea she wasn't doing well?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:(
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That is awful, I'm so sorry to hear that :( What kind of dog was she? Did you have any idea she wasn't doing well?

thank you. to everyone. she was an alsation/collie cross. and no we had no idea. she was off her dog biscuits the other day, so she was obviously feeling a little ill. but as soon as i put down meat, she eat up everything and looked and acted fine. the fits came on suddenly out of the blue. no idea what could've been the problem, any number of things the vet said. she'll be missed
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Mamasan23 wrote:

thank you. to everyone. she was an alsation/collie cross. and no we had no idea. she was off her dog biscuits the other day, so she was obviously feeling a little ill. but as soon as i put down meat, she eat up everything and looked and acted fine. the fits came on suddenly out of the blue. no idea what could've been the problem, any number of things the vet said. she'll be missed

I lost my only dog a huskie collie mix that way. I grew up with him and he suffered a stroke while I was walking my paper route as a teenager. He was 16 years old and after three days and many more strokes my parents decided to put him down. When the vets took him from me he could no longer move. I still remember the eye contact he made with me when they carried him out of the vets lobby into the back room. I did lose a friend that day. :(

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss :( Our dogs are our family members and losing them is a devastating process. I can't believe that the vet didn't know what was wrong. At least you'll always have your memories with her, and things will get better one day at a time.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I lost my only dog a huskie collie mix that way. I grew up with him and he suffered a stroke while I was walking my paper route as a teenager. He was 16 years old and after three days and many more strokes my parents decided to put him down. When the vets took him from me he could no longer move. I still remember the eye contact he made with me when they carried him out of the vets lobby into the back room. I did lose a friend that day. :(

Damned if that didn't make me tear up :cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Sorry. The thing that sucks is I KNOW he was still there mentally. His body just gave out. I still have his ashes in a statue that looks like him. :oops:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Sorry. The thing that sucks is I KNOW he was still there mentally. His body just gave out. I still have his ashes in a statue that looks like him. :oops:

I can't even imagine how hard that had to have been. But that's nothing to be embarrassed about! We buried the dog I grew up with in my grandparent's backyard and even had a gravestone made for him. I wasn't there when he died, which I'm almost happy about because I don't think I could have handled it. Of course now when I take my new puppy over to their house he likes to mark his territory on my old dog's grave :-?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Tired tonight. *yawn*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Emotional! Just listened to Man of The Hour :cry: beautiful song that gives me the lump in my throat!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Surprisingly full of gusto on a Thursday morning.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Tired and really not into working today
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    full of emotions that are creeping out
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Fantastic !!!! :mrgreen:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    tired..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    early evening, and already half drunk, about the only way i can think of to forget what a shitty week this has been so far.
    i dont know how to describe it ..but im not eating again so many popcorn.... :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    A bit frustrated... :x
    But no... I won't let it get me down.
    I am mine!
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    Emotionally exhausted and alone.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Emotionally exhausted and alone.

not alone, but definatly Emotionally exhausted
    It doesn't hurt,when I bleed
    But my memories they eat me......
    Sleepy.. :yawn:
    I am mine!