How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    Yay! I just won the free DVD of The Sun Came Out! :D
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    exciting of the bootleg dvd i watch.....sad i wasnt there...had fan club tix...paid the hotel...but....

next time Buenos Aires....next time ill be there even i need to fuckin walk from Greece to get there......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    tourhorny
    conman wrote:
    tourhorny
    heheheheheheheheehehe...you know that this is the password for get a pj euro badge for free,right?
    and guess who will have them and pass them to the fans during euro 12 tour... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ok... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    happy and smilling...

cos she fuckin rocks in every dunkin possible way...
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    tourhorny
    heheheheheheheheehehe...you know that this is the password for get a pj euro badge for free,right?
    and guess who will have them and pass them to the fans during euro 12 tour... :mrgreen:
    euro badge? what's that
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    tourhorny
    euro badge? what's that
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=182536&hilit=badge
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Tired...
    I am mine!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Angry :evil: :evil: :evil: My netbook's registry seems to have crashed and now I am frantically trying to get it fixed. :cry:
    relaxed...
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    not very happy....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    kinda feel dirty, spent a lot of time on the Porch today :o
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Angry :evil: :evil: :evil: My netbook's registry seems to have crashed and now I am frantically trying to get it fixed. :cry:

New os installation almost completed :D:D Phew.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    conman wrote:
    tourhorny

...and some of us will have them too... :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    sad I can't fix things, and that a few people I know are having a rubbish time atm :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    After a really shitty day, I came home to my Emek Edmonton sitting on my bed (which is now framed), and then hooked up my new THX surround sound system (and these speakers work)....... I am a happy girl!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    After a really shitty day, I came home to my Emek Edmonton sitting on my bed (which is now framed), and then hooked up my new THX surround sound system (and these speakers work)....... I am a happy girl!

What you jammin' to on the new system?

Long first two days to the week and it will get even longer the rest of the week during travel for work. Just making my way through it one day at a time.....
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    YLed2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

What you jammin' to on the new system?

Long first two days to the week and it will get even longer the rest of the week during travel for work. Just making my way through it one day at a time.....

I've got Pink Floyd - Hey You going right now :mrgreen:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    my back hurts./..
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    my back hurts./..

:( that's no good!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    my back hurts./..

:( that's no good!
    its ok now.... ;)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    on auto-pilot in a weird fog
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    pretty damn good. I actually got more then 6 hours of sleep last night.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:thumbup: Good for you! I am such a mess since the switch to summertime - I'm sleeeping wayyyy too little and always come too late to work :oops: :lol: Why don't the days have 30 hours?
    exhausted
    so sad,cos my favo people are sick cos a very bad flue...please for fast recovery
    xo
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:thumbup: Good for you! I am such a mess since the switch to summertime - I'm sleeeping wayyyy too little and always come too late to work :oops: :lol: Why don't the days have 30 hours?

We need 34 hour days and four day work weeks so we can have three day weekends, AT LEAST!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    worry,but im sure all will be ok..
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Slippery
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."