Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited March 2012
    YLed2 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    Fantastic.... such a beautiful day !!!! :D

Make that three! I was just outside hooping for the first time this year :D It feels like summer!

And I fixed my coffee automat! I deconstructed it in the morning because I wanted to clean it, and after I put it together again (with screws and all that), it didn't work. I went crazy, but just some minutes ago I worked on it again and now it's back working! Phew! I couldn't imagine to live ithout this magic machine :oops: :lol:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    sad...

a very good friend....a guy i want so much to meet in person....and finally did at Alpine preparty..

passed away...

we connect so easily and fast after we mail eachother cos of a silly question of mine about a bootleg release..

Thank you so much for all the help and for your friendship..mean alot to me...

as for that bottle of ouzo ,i could never deliver to you cos of post office problems...

we will fuckin drink it together at the other side....

as you used to say...Ouzo does it...
    have a good travel wherever you go buddy...

i love you....

your Greek friend..

Dimitris

:( Hugs Dimi
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Amazing now that I have some Guinness in me!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    eh, lots of big changes going on around me and trying to figure out what if anything I need to do about it. :?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    smilling
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    sad...

a very good friend....a guy i want so much to meet in person....and finally did at Alpine preparty..

passed away...

we connect so easily and fast after we mail eachother cos of a silly question of mine about a bootleg release..

Thank you so much for all the help and for your friendship..mean alot to me...

as for that bottle of ouzo ,i could never deliver to you cos of post office problems...

we will fuckin drink it together at the other side....

as you used to say...Ouzo does it...
    have a good travel wherever you go buddy...

i love you....

your Greek friend..

Dimitris

:( Hugs Dimi
    you know..my friend,Brady,was the one i was with when you came to Alpine preparty and you talk to me.....
    i introduce you to him..
    Thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    tired as hell!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sick as a dog...STILL!!!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sick as a dog...STILL!!!
    I dont give a rats ass....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    great!!having fun with Vasilis :)
    tired
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sick and now I can't sleep. I think it's time for the doctor.
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    I was at the docs yesterday...... Dizzy, nausea, feel rough as owt, he thinks viral ear infection. Had to ring in sick for work and that is something I never do.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Frustrated. I desperately want a new phone(as much as I can't afford it with Euro trip to save for) & I'm kind obsessed about it now, especially since I missed the BEST PRICE EVER last week coz I wasn't sure. Well NOW I'M SURE MUTHAFUCKAS so I want that price again!!! need an AAAAAAGH type smiley!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    morello wrote:
    Frustrated. I desperately want a new phone(as much as I can't afford it with Euro trip to save for) & I'm kind obsessed about it now, especially since I missed the BEST PRICE EVER last week coz I wasn't sure. Well NOW I'M SURE MUTHAFUCKAS so I want that price again!!! need an AAAAAAGH type smiley!!

Thats how it always seems to go - you wait and then the price goes up, very frustrating.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    fantastic.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    pretty friggen amazing! :mrgreen:
    lazy
    lazy

get your ass in gear mister. :lol:
    edited March 2012
    lazy

you guys just woke up...i ...ok.. didn sleep last night,work already 10 hours,..
    someone need to watch this place when you Americans sleeping.. :)
    now..i dont do nothing................
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    lazy

I'm with Dimi on this one.... showering might not be in my cards today! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I'm feeling relieved.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    lazy

you guys just woke up...i ...ok.. didn sleep last night,work already 10 hours,..

I've been up for over 6 hours already. :shock: :lol: Went for my run, got my kiddos off to the sitters and school and now working.

Thanks for watching over us. ;) You deserve a rest then.
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    lazy

I'm with Dimi on this one.... showering might not be in my cards today! :lol:

I'm so friggen jealous of you right now. :lol:

I've been up for over 6 hours already. :shock: :lol: Went for my run, got my kiddos off to the sitters and school and now working.

i can tell u what i deserve,but its an all ages forum... 8-)

i can tell u what i deserve,but its an all ages forum... 8-)

If it's what I'm thinking....then hell...I deserve it too! :lol:
    You do Sheila... you have my permission to either take a "personal" strike, or permission to go home! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    You do Sheila... you have my permission to either take a "personal" strike, or permission to go home! :D

:mrgreen: woohoooo!!! Too bad I have to try and squeeze a 5 day work week into 3 1/2 days this week.
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:mrgreen: woohoooo!!! Too bad I have to try and squeeze a 5 day work week into 3 1/2 days this week.

Oh man, I'm exhauted just hearing that!