How you feeling right now???

Comments

• shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    like bjork when she flipped out at the airport.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Muh...not meh, and not ugh...just a combo of both, so muh.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pain
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,110

Still shitty. Today was a baaaad day as I had to go deal with the government to beg for food.. Sucks and I hate doing it..( I just pretty much hate asking for help at all).. No luck finding a doctor yet.. And today is just kne kf those days that I feel the need to cry when a fly farts..

But.. Checking in.

hope everything be ok soon WH..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    RKCNDY said:

Lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Today is a better day. Been awake for six hours and no tears! Yay! Progress!! And, the sun is shining brilliantly, for the early morning anyhow.. So I'm off to get into the wild.. Gonna smoke a fattie and hope for the best today!
    sleepy
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I just had a headache and tight neck/shoulders come on out of nowhere...I have no idea what caused this...I feel kinda yucky now...but I only have to work til 6:30 tonight...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Ugly
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Ugly

:frowning:
    ELITIST FUK
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    RKCNDY said:

Yep , I'm feelin ya!

• GillycwGillycw Posts: 524

Today is a better day. Been awake for six hours and no tears! Yay! Progress!! And, the sun is shining brilliantly, for the early morning anyhow.. So I'm off to get into the wild.. Gonna smoke a fattie and hope for the best today!

That's awesome, getting outside and just BREATHING can make all the difference sometimes. I hope you're feeling better after you're fatty! :hug:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Like a fucking doormat.

Which in turn makes me feel fucking awful.

I swear to fucking god sometimes I think people are only helpful because they want the power to be assholes cuz they know you'd be screwed without their help.

Just fucking no.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Ugly

I have never seen your face or in fact any part of you Jenny, but trust me, you are not ugly.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Ugly

I have never seen your face or in fact any part of you Jenny, but trust me, you are not ugly.
    That's beautiful. And truth. :hug:
    Hobbes said:

Ugly

That's beautiful. And truth. :hug:
    Spoken like Princes!
    lazy

Ugly

Thank you, just having one of those weeks. You know how some people have bad hair days? Well I have bad face days ha
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    burnt out
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2

Ugly

Thank you, just having one of those weeks. You know how some people have bad hair days? Well I have bad face days ha
    And from your picture, I think you are very pretty! And I totally understand how you feel. As I have a nervous condition that causes me great sufferage too. There are risky days where I don't want to leave my house because my face looks so horrible. Hugs to you, you are NOT ugly!!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Sore as hell. Over did it in the gym last night and am paying for it. Its a good pain though.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Damn happy and lucky that I live in a place where this just happened...

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Ah, so cute :)

Ugly

And from your picture, I think you are very pretty! And I totally understand how you feel. As I have a nervous condition that causes me great sufferage too. There are risky days where I don't want to leave my house because my face looks so horrible. Hugs to you, you are NOT ugly!!
    I keep telling myself that it's not like it'll change what people think of me, at worst they'll pity me. So unless I'm actually seeing a guy I like then how I look really shouldn't bother me but of course it does! Logic doesn't come into it unfortunately...

I guess we both just have to hope tomorrow is a better day and that maybe some day we might be able to knock this off our list of things to worry about :)

Ugly

I keep telling myself that it's not like it'll change what people think of me, at worst they'll pity me. So unless I'm actually seeing a guy I like then how I look really shouldn't bother me but of course it does! Logic doesn't come into it unfortunately...

I guess we both just have to hope tomorrow is a better day and that maybe some day we might be able to knock this off our list of things to worry about :)
    I hope so too!!

Is that a deer? I wanted to try to pet one once but my friend told me not to touch it cuz they have ticks. Is that true?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15

Ugly

as long as you are healthy that's the most important thing. Looks change. and make up is crazy. check out some of those before and after make up transformation photos.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    It can be true, depends the time of year, the health of the deer and where they are. More impotantly you don't want to do that because if they get spooked you can end up with hoof to the body.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    are they strong? they're so tiny! I think those ones that we saw were basically one step away from being domesticated. They were walking in a group of 4 or 6 or so and they just pass through peoples houses. In like a suburb type thing where you can see the next door house, not like a rural setting where it's 5 miles to the nearest neighbor. I mean there's no sidewalks. But I think that just shitty municipalities not like cuz its not suburban. I don't know. I swear I'm not this dumb. It's the heat.

IM SO BORED.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Do not go near a buck. They may charge if they feel threatened.

In Green Bay we actually had a buck jump through a window because it saw itself in the reflection of the window. We had those reflecting windows you can't see in. It apparently thought it had some competition for the Does and charged. Sad as there was no way it survived. It sliced itself up pretty good before running off. Blood was every where. We couldn't go end its pain as it went into the preserve next to us and we were never allowed to go in. They just let it die slowly.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle