How you feeling right now???

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    RKCNDY said:

ugh..I don't know...
    My nephew is supposed to be released from the hospital tomorrow (yay!), the police said if they can find the guy he will be charged with attempted murder.
    But now, his mom-my sister in law-has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is scheduled for chemo next week.

OMG!! Sending as much healing prayers and hugs your way.. Your poor family!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I'm freezing. What the fuck is going on with this weather.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

I know!! Same here in Co! Climate reversal SUCKS!!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

ldent42 said:

I know!! Same here in Co! Climate reversal SUCKS!!
    It's the same in OR...we get an 80* day and then it drops back to the 50's...it's like WTF???

I feel kinda achey today...lack of sleep I think, but I get my first weekend off in months this weekend...WOOT!!! And I get to go see my mom tomorrow.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Annoyed. Fuck Ticketmaster.
    ELITIST FUK
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    ^^^ Yeah, ticketmaster isn't too popular around here
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

^^^ Yeah, ticketmaster isn't too popular around here

I've never been a fan. They have a MONOPOLY (despite what Congress thinks) on tickets, so if I want to go to the show.....
    ELITIST FUK
    literally barely able to stay awake...and I still got 36 minutes and then I gotta drive myself home....UGH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Sick,fever,sleeepy,tired..hate jt
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    ldent42 said:

I second that to the last letter. Yesterday it was so cold I had to bring out my winter jacket. And it's the same today even though it's sunny.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    bluegrace said:

ldent42 said:

I second that to the last letter. Yesterday it was so cold I had to bring out my winter jacket. And it's the same today even though it's sunny.
    I've got the electric fan and the electric heater set up next to each other. My winter boots are still out next to my sneakers and flats because I'm concerned the minute I put them away it's gonna snow.

Currently I'm feeling pretty dumb. Woke up nice and early but didn't realize it's Saturday. Could've gone downstairs to the farmers market thing before it gets crowded. But instead i ordered breakfast and now I have to wait for that. Boooo.

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    RKCNDY said:

A little sad...everybody please keep my nephew in your thoughts. I just found out he was mugged, beaten up, and stabbed 5 times last night. He's currently in ICU.
    Stay the fuck away from Spocompton!

How's he doing???

I had to google "spocompton"....this, from urbandictionary, cracked me up:

'Spokompton, AKA Spokane is a stagnant rotting settlement in eastern Washington State near the Idaho border not totally but largely populated by losers of various sorts. Any talented local youth wastes no time escaping Spokompton shortly after high school. Spokompton is so far removed from cosmopolitan Seattle that it more appropriately belongs in nearby Idaho.....or maybe West Virginia.

This depressing run-down armpit excuse of a "city" can only be endured in doses of not much more than three consecutive days before one feels compelled to tear his eyes from their sockets and push needles into his ears while chewing aluminum foil. For those not stoners or meth-heads, there is little to do in this ghetto but watch losers pass by on their way to the convenience store for another couple of 40s.

The fairly pleasant summer weather gives way to a dreary fall followed by a dark and nasty winter where cars driving with chains on salted roads create parallel canyons in each lane revealed only by the spring snow melt that leaves behind shoe ruining slop should you have to walk in it.

Spokompton a town that people generally leave - not move to unless coerced by powers beyond their control."

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    This cold is so bad...feel like ahit
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Hm. I'm going to clean the whole apartment today.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    cold its autumn but today feels and looks like winter
    Dark day.. Getting tired of fighting. When I can't laugh from things I read here I know it's bad..
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Hung over. This is why I don't drink. Sticking with herb from now on.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

A little sad...everybody please keep my nephew in your thoughts. I just found out he was mugged, beaten up, and stabbed 5 times last night. He's currently in ICU.

How's he doing???

'Spokompton, AKA Spokane is a stagnant rotting settlement in eastern Washington State near the Idaho border not totally but largely populated by losers of various sorts. Any talented local youth wastes no time escaping Spokompton shortly after high school. Spokompton is so far removed from cosmopolitan Seattle that it more appropriately belongs in nearby Idaho.....or maybe West Virginia.

This depressing run-down armpit excuse of a "city" can only be endured in doses of not much more than three consecutive days before one feels compelled to tear his eyes from their sockets and push needles into his ears while chewing aluminum foil. For those not stoners or meth-heads, there is little to do in this ghetto but watch losers pass by on their way to the convenience store for another couple of 40s.

The fairly pleasant summer weather gives way to a dreary fall followed by a dark and nasty winter where cars driving with chains on salted roads create parallel canyons in each lane revealed only by the spring snow melt that leaves behind shoe ruining slop should you have to walk in it.

Spokompton a town that people generally leave - not move to unless coerced by powers beyond their control."

:rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,110
    soooooooooooo great..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    tired and moody...and it's lonely in this office all by myself...
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Still all blech..But I'm trying to fight it the best I can! Thank you to everyone that's texted to check up on me! You guys are all awesome!

Still all blech..But I'm trying to fight it the best I can! Thank you to everyone that's texted to check up on me! You guys are all awesome!

When is your doctors appointment?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Don't know.. Still trying to find a new doctor. ( the old one quit accepting Medicaid). So now I'm in
    limbo.

Don't know.. Still trying to find a new doctor. ( the old one quit accepting Medicaid). So now I'm in
    limbo.

Oh well that really sucks! Doctors can just be so shitty sometimes!!! I don't get that kinda shit, i mean really you've accepted it all this time and then you just drop it??? Really? I'm sorry!!! *HUGS*
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I woke up with an ache and it's gotten worse as the day went on. I must've slept wrong. It's a weird spot like down from my neck along my shoulder blade and to my side, though the top of my shoulder hurts as well. When I woke up this morning I rolled over and found my cat sleeping next to me. It's the 3rd or 4th day in a row I've found him sleeping back to back with me, which is freaking me out a little.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

How's he doing???

:rofl:
    ^^^ you laugh...but it really is true. Most young kids from small towns in Montana move to Spocompton to see what it's like living in a 'big city'. they either move to Seattle, or move back home.

Rob, my nephew was supposed to be released last Friday, I haven't heard from anybody yet, I know my mother in law stayed the entire week out there with him. He's not happy because since he was stabbed in the face, he's gonna have a gnarly scar. Doctor said he is really lucky to be alive.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    in the face!!! jesus.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    In the face, head, chest, arm, and a few other places.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

In the face, head, chest, arm, and a few other places.

Damn!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Damn x 2. What is wrong with people.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle