Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    cdysinge said:

Wondering if I just did something stupid. My 15 year old loves 21 pilots and told me she wants to start collecting vinyl. I actually tried yesterday to get it but my area had a shitty RSD. The stores got shit for quantity and I struck out. I just got her one as her musical guide in life so far I figured it was my duty to buy her first piece of vinyl. Now I'm wondering if I just doomed her.

Now all of her babysitting money will be earmarked for vinyl and concerts. There are worse ways to spend money.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    Annafalk said:

Gillycw said:

Pissed off!! My partner just picked on me for "leaving tea stains on the cup" when washing up the dishes. What the actual f#%k??! Who am I living with, Queen Elizabeth
    By the way , there are no stains!!!

At least you Did the dishes ! He shouldn't complain !
    Exactly! Thank you :i_dunno:

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Great! One of the hotel workers was asking how long we were in town for-he said hello to us on Friday-so I mentioned we were in town for our anniversary. He asked us what we saw so far and chatted for a while.
    I went to check out, and he had comped one night's stay for us.

Thanks nice guy at the Red Lion!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Tired...ready for this day to be over...get day one in the books of a 6 day work week....because I'm a glutton for punishment...APPARENTLY! :bawling:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,811
    tired but good..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Thankful for Tylenol and Advil. In combination, it killed what was paining me.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    Fucked up. 420 "hangover" from hell.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I'm actually in a really good mood. I had my normal monthly sit down with my boss who asked me if I would consider transferring to Germany of all places or another office in the US as he thinks I am being held back here. The work isn't challenging enough anymore for me and I outgrew this place. I have only been doing this quality engineer role for 2 years (I went to business school) and surpassed my peers who have been doing it 10-20 years already. He told me he really doesn't want me to leave but in the end I will need to do that to fulfill my destiny. Much like Luke Skywalker. Now I just need my Darth Vader and I am set. I ended up telling him yes but not for another year or two hopefully. I need to learn a few more things and I have great mentors here I don't want to leave but if he sees something to let me know. Sometimes you got to jump even when you are not ready if the chance presents itself.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Happy
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Happy my Bayern boys silenced the doubters :)
  • Options
    HOT! The AC is broken in my office right now and it's freakin' like 80* in here right now I swear....I am roasting!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Ready to go postal on the closest inanimate object. My wife started this week doing daycare for a neighbors one year old son for a couple of months. Our 4 year old son is the youngest of 4 and is a traditional baby of the family. He is not handling it well having a 1 year old around. In his eyes he's not the baby and hes acting up in protest. He drove my wife insane today who is now taking it out on me as I guess I am the closest inanimate object in her eyes. Holy crap is she mad and I did nothing wrong. I'm not an idiot and know perfectly well when I screw up. I have done nothing but to try and defuse the situation toight.

Then my mother calls as she is happening computer problems and wanted help. They sold their house and their agent uses e-signatures, and it has to be done tonight. The only thing worse than helping someone so technologically stunted is trying to help them with their computer over the phone. After 30 minutes of that I am ready to go beat up an inanimate object.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

My Barca boys are waiting..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

My Barca boys are waiting..
    Hopefully not til the final! Fingers crossed we get the winner of the Juve v Monaco tie and the Spaniards can knock each other out :)
  • Options
    i want the Madrid's dog's on the final..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,838
    Like a big girl, today was the first day I haven't worn jammies in a month :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

just because you can't find ones with pockets doesn't mean you should abandon them totally...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    RKCNDY said:

just because you can't find ones with pockets doesn't mean you should abandon them totally...
    I haven't abandoned them totally, it's just warm enough that I graduated to maxi dresses when I go out in public. It was a nice change.....still I'm not looking forward to when I have to wear work clothes again in about a month......

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

I haven't abandoned them totally, it's just warm enough that I graduated to maxi dresses when I go out in public. It was a nice change.....still I'm not looking forward to when I have to wear work clothes again in about a month......
    you can't wear maxi dresses to work? :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ANTSY...I have less than an hour til I get off work tonight...WOOT, I wish I could always get off at 5:30...haha
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

you can't wear maxi dresses to work? :(
    No dresses or skirts of any kind for me at work, but that makes wearing them outside of work just that much more sweet.

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    back hurts
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Relieved to have electricity again after having 4 days without it. We've had cyclonic storms here so lots of flooding and massive trees down everywhere knocking out the power lines.
    Things are slowly getting back to normal now thank goodness. It's ANZAC Day today so I'm going to play some two up & pay my respects to the diggers. And also drink beer :grin:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Gillycw said:

Relieved to have electricity again after having 4 days without it. We've had cyclonic storms here so lots of flooding and massive trees down everywhere knocking out the power lines.
    Things are slowly getting back to normal now thank goodness. It's ANZAC Day today so I'm going to play some two up & pay my respects to the diggers. And also drink beer :grin:

Glad to hear you are okay! I had wondered about our Australian friends when I heard about the terrible weather.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Gillycw said:

Glad to hear you are okay! I had wondered about our Australian friends when I heard about the terrible weather.
    Oh thanks , Yep it was pretty hairy!
    We've been very lucky compared to most though. There are still 100000 homes without power. The emergency services have been amazing, I take my hat off to them.
  • Options
    Gillycw said:

Gillycw said:

Oh thanks , Yep it was pretty hairy!
    We've been very lucky compared to most though. There are still 100000 homes without power. The emergency services have been amazing, I take my hat off to them.
    Very glad to hear you are ok!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Bit disappointed to have lost our final :( Admittedly we never expected to win, but we came pretty damn close in the end!
  • Options
    ...nostalgic for Sony Walkmans and cassette tapes...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited April 2015
    Gillycw said:

I saw a story about the weather in Australia on the local 6 o'clock news a couple days ago. Must be pretty bad! Has to be a relief to have the power back... i lost power for 5 hours a coupes months ago and I was bouncing off the walls. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Gillycw said:

I saw a story about the weather in Australia on the local 6 o'clock news a couple days ago. Must be pretty bad! Has to be a relief to have the power back... i lost power for 5 hours a coupes months ago and I was bouncing off the walls. :lol:
    Then we got hail this afternoon. Kept the beers cold though so yay!