Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Kind of great. Satisfyingly exhausting week at work, and vegging out in front of the TV with a few drinks. Feels so good, lol. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    tired can't wait to sleep but am listening to the radio
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Really weird. I've had vertigo for a few weeks now. It's feels like I'm loaded most of the time. :(
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    wasa1971 said:

Really weird. I've had vertigo for a few weeks now. It's feels like I'm loaded most of the time. :(

I can't even fathom this! My Dad gets it really bad sometimes, and just SEEING the effect, I feel horrible. I sure hop you feel better soon!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144

wasa1971 said:

I can't even fathom this! My Dad gets it really bad sometimes, and just SEEING the effect, I feel horrible. I sure hop you feel better soon!
    Thanks for your well wishes!!! It's so odd. I was driving yesterday and had to stop and have someone pick me up. It could be a lot worse tho.......
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Freezing...It's cold as hell in my house and instead of doing something about it I just sit here on the computer...lol I am lazy!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    wasa1971 said:

I had vertigo some years ago for a couple of weeks, it appeared out of the blue and then disappeared. I haven't had it since, so hopefully your vertigo will soon vanish too.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    great had lots of sleep and looking forward to going out tonight with my daughter
  • Options
    My niece just asked me if the next time I go see PATD if she could go! Made me proud!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Today is nice.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    really tired but waiting up for daughter. I could do with another beer
  • Options
    Freakin hungry!!!
  • Options
    feeling like a do gooder and won't break any laws... :)
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    alright, day off but have to go into work to do payroll, the bank deposit, as the banks are closed tomorrow, and work on my Income Statement spreadsheet and Accounts Receivable Aging Schedule
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    smarchee said:

alright, day off but have to go into work to do payroll, the bank deposit, as the banks are closed tomorrow, and work on my Income Statement spreadsheet and Accounts Receivable Aging Schedule

smarchee, a day that you have to go in to work is not actually called a "day off".
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Insanely annoyed and aggravated. I will have ZERO productivity today.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Happier than usual today. It's a good feeling :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,673
    I'd rate the pain at a 7....maybe an eight.

Bad bad bad :((
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    imalive said:

Sorry to hear it. But are you home now, at least?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,795
    imalive said:

hope things get better..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

smarchee said:

smarchee, a day that you have to go in to work is not actually called a "day off".
    I was about to say the same thing. :))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tired but shouldn't sleep so early
  • Options
    COLD!! It's a windy 16 degrees!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    have a headache, freezing, tummy hurts, back hurts....it's a poopy day!!! I just wanna go home and curl up in bed...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    although I've been laying in the dark all night not being able to sleep i feel much better now that I had a shower but today is going to drag and i can't wait till tonight to get back to sleep (:|
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I think I pulled every muscle in my arm & slipped another disk.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    ldent42 said:

Man that is really shitty, I hope you feel better soon. For now take drugs lots of drugs.

Also feel the need to apologize for the masturbation joke that instantly came to mind.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited November 2014
    F'in cold. It is a balmy 9 degrees F and the snow is blowin'. It is supposed to reach 1 degree F by 6 a.m. Degree, singular. -17C. image With a wind chill of -12F (-24C) Yay! I think I am ready to take up hibernation. Not enough ~O) in the world. [-(
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

ldent42 said:

Man that is really shitty, I hope you feel better soon. For now take drugs lots of drugs.

Also feel the need to apologize for the masturbation joke that instantly came to mind.
    LOL I've never associated the motion of jerking off with that of scrubbing large bulky surfaces but I guess I do see it! Haha.
    I have been taking ibuprofen 600mg but it's not strong enough to help with the pain in my back. I wish I had something stronger, but I'm grateful at least I have something for the arm pain. I'm afraid of calling the doctor cuz I think he's just going to label me a drug seeker.My circumstances aren't exactly 'understandable'.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    ldent42 said:

ldent42 said:

LOL I've never associated the motion of jerking off with that of scrubbing large bulky surfaces but I guess I do see it! Haha.
    I have been taking ibuprofen 600mg but it's not strong enough to help with the pain in my back. I wish I had something stronger, but I'm grateful at least I have something for the arm pain. I'm afraid of calling the doctor cuz I think he's just going to label me a drug seeker.My circumstances aren't exactly 'understandable'.
    Go get some Aleve, it works especially if you take it with the ibuprofen. You can get that without a prescription can't you? I can't believe how hard it is to get non-addictive pain meds down in the states. When I tore a ligament in my ankle while down there for work, I was forced to go through that with just regular strength ibuprofen and it sucked hard.
    Don't know what the circumstances are, but if you can and are down edibles help with that as well.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.