How you feeling right now???

Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Like I could use a nap....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    like i could die from sleep deprivation #-o
    like shit....I feel tired and achey and I wanna go home and rest and I got 3.5 hours left at work....
    Tattooed Dissident!
    edited October 2014
    Really amused, what strings could she possibly pull lol when she cant even see the light that conducts the giants thoughts and moves, sorry but you have no tickets or even a say lol and as it is obviously giant doesnt support you or the light...i know...
  • Super sore!! I've been stacking pallets of 100lb boxes for ten hours..
  • Hungry and sore - the first day back had me moving all day and my knee did not like that.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,088
    pissed off..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    I got a migraine....it sucks, it's getting better slowly though...so that's something...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Relieved that we only had to do 8 hrs today.. Thank you Plant 5 for fucking 1900 screwdrivers!! ( serious!)
    great, had 8 hrs sleep for the first time in months feeling normal and not overslept, im amazed :D
  • JWPearl said:

great, had 8 hrs sleep for the first time in months feeling normal and not overslept, im amazed :D

Yay!! That is awesome! I was elated for six solid last night!
    Yeah im thrilled, i went to sleep at 10pm woke up at 6am had some good dreams, one not so good as im terrified of snakes
  • If it makes you feel better, snakes in your dreams are a sign that good things are coming.,:-)
    I feel a bit strung out, I've had three doses of excedrin today and a large soda and a medium soda....a bit much on the caffeine....just trying to get rid of this headache, and so far not succeeding to get rid of it completely....it's still there and I'm still nauseous from it too.....BLAH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    edited October 2014
    lol i hope so, and im glad you got good sleep too, dreamt my cousin will only drink what i request, and i dont request the worlds springs just a few good ones in its own time if we're in the mood, and hes not going to throw in outside request, talk about loyal.. likewise with me :)
    bored! I wanna go home, cuz I'm so bored at work...RAWR! but I still have an hour and 40 minutes left....shoot me now please...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited October 2014
    Very happy and very relieved that my wee kitty is home safe and sound after being gone for a week. Very grateful for the people who took her in during that time and treated her so well.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    yay, about your kitty.

i'm too pooped to make hallowienie mummies for tomorrow.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,881

Very happy and very relieved that my wee kitty is home safe and sound after being gone for a week. Very grateful for the people who took her in during that time and treated her so well.

<:-P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    full and loose. just had dinner all set B-)
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    sooooo tred.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    annoyed i never searched for tickets.... so i dont know what the fuss is about
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Like I need my live fix. I got it only two days ago watching Bryan Ferry live, but now I want more.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    edited October 2014
    why dont you buy tickets to more shows then
    sore my back hurts from making shelves for a bus whilst hammering on my bottom
    cant wait to get away though so many to see
  • marilormarilor Posts: 618
    Sad because someone i love died today
    Happy because my daughter come back home in a while
    Tired because i have a cold
    Would like to get enough energy to go out tonight...
    Impossible in those circumstances...
    But Happy Halloween to everybody !!! <:-P
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
    sad marilor hopefully things looks brighter for you
    im tired and sore but cant get to sleep so im going to surf the net awhile, hopefully it helps
    JWPearl said:

sad marilor hopefully things looks brighter for you
    im tired and sore but cant get to sleep so im going to surf the net awhile, hopefully it helps

Thanks JWPearl ! and yes, it helps !! in difficult times like these, that means a lot to me to see great people here !
  • marilor said:

Sad because someone i love died today
    Happy because my daughter come back home in a while
    Tired because i have a cold
    Would like to get enough energy to go out tonight...
    Impossible in those circumstances...
    But Happy Halloween to everybody !!! <:-P </p>

I am sorry for your loss, hugs from Canada.
    Glad that you can find joy in your time of sadness.
    Sometimes you just need to stay in and let your body and soul heal a little.

I am sorry for your loss, hugs from Canada.
    Glad that you can find joy in your time of sadness.
    Sometimes you just need to stay in and let your body and soul heal a little.

Oh thanks a lot Northerndragon...very sweet from you. I always try to stay positive...Pj taught me this : the best medicine ever !
  • pain,,killer headache
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”