Options

**new** Photos Of My Posters!!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Im missing alot, too many to list. Lots of rare and expensive ones also (missing links). Im nearly complete 2002-2007 but only 50% 1996-2000 and even worse pre-1996.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Funny you should ask, I am making it AS WE SPEAK....Never took the time, but it was pointed out to me what a great tool it can be today. I am such a lazy F when it comes to this kind of thing. Try searching under "scottiepj" and tell me if there is anything coming up. I have been adding posters and making my collection on there since about 5pm pacific, so I REALLY did just start. Let me know if you find it!
    Great job! You've made a lot of progress. It's a fun site isn't it? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    I darent look at your EB page Scott, think it'll make mine look desperate!!

These sub thingys, do we gfet a sneaky preview of the artwork before hand or is it a blind thing??
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    fanatic: 1. enthusiast, zealot, bigot, hothead, militant. Fanatic, zealot, militant, devotee refer to persons showing more than ordinary support for, adherence to, or interest in a cause, point of view, or activity. Fanatic and zealot both suggest excessive or overweening devotion to a cause or belief. Fanatic further implies unbalanced or obsessive behavior: a wild-eyed fanatic. Zealot, only slightly less unfavorable in implication than fanatic, implies single-minded partisanship: a tireless zealot for tax reform. Militant stresses vigorous, aggressive support for or opposition to a plan or ideal and suggests a combative stance. Devotee is a milder term than any of the foregoing, suggesting enthusiasm but not to the exclusion of other interests or possible points of view: a jazz devotee.
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

JUST Kidding!!

Incredibly cool. However you hang them will look great. I'd probably do it randomly and just "eye" them...but, then you'll probably change something every time you walk in the room! They look great and I'm totally jealous. :)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    :eek:

wow....

Nice one :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I darent look at your EB page Scott, think it'll make mine look desperate!!

These sub thingys, do we gfet a sneaky preview of the artwork before hand or is it a blind thing??

EB page is done now, for now. ;)

I have never been part of the sub. Not sure if you get a preview or not. I DONT beleive you do. I think you buy it ahead of time and then find out after each show as it goes along. I could be wrong though. Someone will enlighten us. :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    yes Scott I am reliably informed you dont see the Sub,.....bit shitty really, especially considering their recent form..

now if it was a klausen sub, no problemo
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    yes Scott I am reliably informed you dont see the Sub,.....bit shitty really, especially considering their recent form..

now if it was a klausen sub, no problemo

I am retired for the moment anyhow! ;)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    yeah right
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    yeah right

HAHAHA....I am trying to be, and as of this writing have NO INTENTION of buying any east coast shows...

• Options
    HAHAHA....I am trying to be, and as of this writing have NO INTENTION of buying any east coast shows...

erm, we dont believe you!!!

think you'll soon be adding a 2008 annex onto your building to cater for the next load
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    erm, we dont believe you!!!

think you'll soon be adding a 2008 annex onto your building to cater for the next load

That hurts a little! ;)

I have actually thought about if I needed more space. If you look at the pics of the outside. You can see the overhang. I was told I could enclose that if needed and just have a second room. NOT likely, but there is always an option....But as I stated earlier. I am retired for the moment! :)

• Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Great job! You've made a lot of progress. It's a fun site isn't it? :)

THANKS!! I think I added everything I own to date and it should be current right now. Although I have a couple of unmarked sealed tubes I need to get into and see what they are.

So, I cant figure out how to get the pics to print without all the info with them? Can this be done, or do I just need to print them as is and cut them out?

• Options
    Nice! wish I had that collection.
  • Options
    Pretty much sums it up now doesn't it? :D

soulshine wrote:
    fanatic: 1. enthusiast, zealot, bigot, hothead, militant. Fanatic, zealot, militant, devotee refer to persons showing more than ordinary support for, adherence to, or interest in a cause, point of view, or activity. Fanatic and zealot both suggest excessive or overweening devotion to a cause or belief. Fanatic further implies unbalanced or obsessive behavior: a wild-eyed fanatic. Zealot, only slightly less unfavorable in implication than fanatic, implies single-minded partisanship: a tireless zealot for tax reform. Militant stresses vigorous, aggressive support for or opposition to a plan or ideal and suggests a combative stance. Devotee is a milder term than any of the foregoing, suggesting enthusiasm but not to the exclusion of other interests or possible points of view: a jazz devotee.
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

JUST Kidding!!

Incredibly cool. However you hang them will look great. I'd probably do it randomly and just "eye" them...but, then you'll probably change something every time you walk in the room! They look great and I'm totally jealous. :)

• Options
    even though these are cool and all..i couldnt justify spending that kind of money on something like this.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    even though these are cool and all..i couldnt justify spending that kind of money on something like this.

It is definately not for everyone. Especially those with other obligations. I dont have kids, and all the money spent comes AFTER the bills. I have never spent money I didnt have on anything PJ related. I have also never really tried to justify it per say, I have just tried to be as responsible as possible with it, I guess. Doesn't mean I havent failed at that sometimes as well. I look at is as my hobby. :D

• Options
    It is definately not for everyone. Especially those with other obligations. I dont have kids, and all the money spent comes AFTER the bills. I have never spent money I didnt have on anything PJ related. I have also never really tried to justify it per say, I have just tried to be as responsible as possible with it, I guess. Doesn't mean I havent failed at that sometimes as well. I look at is as my hobby. :D
    understand that.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    One last bump for those who may not have seen, and then we will let it die until I get some on the walls!!! :D

• Options
    Hey there.

I hope you and your posters are doing alright out there in Spokane with all of the fires!!!

Let us know if you need anything.
  • Options
    this is a sickness.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?