The Price Is Right Conspiracy *Major Headway Made*

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    That's not an email.

Keep searching. I don;t need to justify my investigation to anyone. Perhaps they have gotten to you too?

No. You just didn't send an email...

That's okay... :cry:

I think DS is a politician...see how he never answers a question? He eludes giving any sort of 'real' answer...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I think DS is a politician...see how he never answers a question? He eludes giving any sort of 'real' answer...

Et tu Brute?
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Et tu Brute?

...and there is the admission!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Et tu Brute?

...and there is the admission!

Don't put words into my mouth. :nono:
    DS1119 wrote:

Don't put words into my mouth. :nono:

:think:

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119 wrote:

I certainly did. I have had my doubts about you from the beginning. How much are they paying you?

Official CIA business

You are being watched... Agents will be at your current location within the hour

I recommend leaving as soon as you can

Good luck

Edit: Never fuck with The Price is Right. See you in Guantanamo
    DS1119 wrote:

I certainly did. I have had my doubts about you from the beginning. How much are they paying you?

Official CIA business

You are being watched... Agents will be at your current location within the hour

Good luck

They didn't show.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Official CIA business

Good luck

They didn't show.

Good. You got out of there.
    I heard they f'ed up the address...they now have his home and work address

- Christopher McCandless
    I route my internet through at least 14 different servers in 12 countries. Good luck.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I route my internet through at least 14 different servers in 12 countries. Good luck.

:lol: I'm sure... what are you some kind of a god in the deep web?
    DS1119 wrote:

Just call me Morpheus.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Just call me Morpheus.

:lol: okay, dude :lol:
  • Is this a rerun? Amber is Looking fiiiiiine today! :corn:
    Is this a rerun? Amber is Looking fiiiiiine today! :corn:

It was a rerun. I'll confirm when I get home though. :corn:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Is this a rerun? Amber is Looking fiiiiiine today! :corn:

It was a rerun. I'll confirm when I get home though. :corn:

I'm assuming it was. Fuck :fp:
    It was a rerun.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    It was a rerun.

:fp:

They were taping a couple days ago... hopefully we see some new stuff soon.
  • :corn:
    :corn:

Rerun. Confirmed.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :corn:

Rerun. Confirmed.

Okay.... I didn't watch it.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Have they given an air-date for new shows yet? :?:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Have they given an air-date for new shows yet? :?:

Not sure. Good question.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Plinko5.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    watched it this morning. EVERYONE won a prize. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Another repeat yesterday. According to the cable box thing it's a rpeat today too. WTF?
    Repeat again today. At least according to the TV guide. Well this sucks. I wonder if they are just playing repeats in my house and work and the real episodes are being played elsewhere? :think:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    DS1119 wrote:
    Repeat again today. At least according to the TV guide. Well this sucks. I wonder if they are just playing repeats in my house and work and the real episodes are being played elsewhere? :think:

I think its just you getting repeats. Their catching on to you. They may even now have you under surveillance.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I think its just you getting repeats. Their catching on to you. They may even now have you under surveillance.

I have seen this guy lurking around my house. :lol:

080910_Shady-Guy-on-Phone.jpg
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    DS1119 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I have seen this guy lurking around my house. :lol:

080910_Shady-Guy-on-Phone.jpg

:lol::lol:

You should have never have pursued this...you messing with the price is right...an american icon.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon