The Price Is Right Conspiracy *Major Headway Made*

Comments

• RKCNDY wrote:
    Looks like ole Bob conspired to miss the celebration he wasn't invited to...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1152287

Probably because he's a gigantic dick.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

is he? I knew he was a womanizer...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh he was so senile towards the end of his tenure

impatient

Wow...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The 40th anniversary show, although it didn't seem fishy, was. The whole audience was filled with former "winners" from the past 40 years. One of the women chosen had "won" $14,000 15 years before. She claimed she was homeless at the time and the money allowed her to not be homeless anymore. Feel good story for sure...BUT I think they are just trying to throw me of their trail. I'm not falling for it. I am investigating the shit out of the former "winner" to make sure the story is legit. For the sake of this American Institution turned tragdy I hope she wasn't a planted actress.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    The 40th anniversary show, although it didn't seem fishy, was. The whole audience was filled with former "winners" from the past 40 years. One of the women chosen had "won" $14,000 15 years before. She claimed she was homeless at the time and the money allowed her to not be homeless anymore. Feel good story for sure...BUT I think they are just trying to throw me of their trail. I'm not falling for it. I am investigating the shit out of the former "winner" to make sure the story is legit. For the sake of this American Institution turned tragdy I hope she wasn't a planted actress.

We're all counting on you man.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

He also publicly trashed the show for giving away a trip to Calgary for the Calgary stampede (which is a huge rodeo) as in the showcase last year. Maybe if you want to be welcomed back with open arms you shouldn't try to make your old show look bad. It is amazing that he is surprised by this.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    DS1119 wrote:

I doubt you'll uncover the truth unless Mr. Barker grants you an interview...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

...repeated requests have been denied. I'm still on it though. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

...repeated requests have been denied. I'm still on it though. :lol:

Usually when they don't grant interviews that means their hiding something... :lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

Maybe you need help...like Michael Moore...he's good at getting to the truth :lol::lol:

lukin2006 wrote:
    Maybe you need help...like Michael Moore...he's good at getting to the truth :lol::lol:

or Morgan Spurlock...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Morgan Spulock. Yes! He can help with this. Off to google.
    DS1119 wrote:

I will be shocked if he does a doc on it.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

so will i...but it would be pretty awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

so will i...but it would be pretty awesome!

Email sent! :lol:
    :corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    DS1119 wrote:

way to be proactive!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Another repeat. Morning ruined.
    they're recovering from the big 40th anniversary bash on Tuesday.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119 wrote:

Oh, brother.

Post the email, please... unless that was just bull shit. :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh, brother.

I call BS.

- Christopher McCandless
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh, brother.

www.morganspurlock.com
    LloydXmas wrote:

It's a huge problem. I'm not the only one. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh, brother.

http://www.morganspurlock.com

That's not an email.
    That's not an email.

Keep searching. I don;t need to justify my investigation to anyone. Perhaps they have gotten to you too?
  • DS1119 wrote:
    That's not an email.

Keep searching. I don;t need to justify my investigation to anyone. Perhaps they have gotten to you too?

No. You just didn't send an email...

That's okay... :cry:
    DS1119 wrote:
    That's not an email.

No. You just didn't send an email...

That's okay... :cry:

I certainly did. I have had my doubts about you from the beginning. How much are they paying you?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

I certainly did. I have had my doubts about you from the beginning. How much are they paying you?

Aw shit. They planted a mole...Will I thought better of you man!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2