The Price Is Right Conspiracy *Major Headway Made*

Comments

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Did anyone watch last Friday's Price is Right? I saw it on the plane on the way to Montana. The guy who won the showcase started jumping around, screaming and acting crazy after he found out he won, however is a horrible actor and it looked completely fake!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Not only did I not get picked but a guy from Boston won?? :fp:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=764829
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    DS1119 wrote:

That's BS, man. You gotta take this investigation to the next level!!
    I lost a bet...
    DS1119 wrote:

It is bullshit. I'm going to investigate the fuck out of the loser from Boston. He better be squeeky clean is all I can say.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It is bullshit. I'm going to investigate the fuck out of the loser from Boston. He better be squeeky clean is all I can say.

You know, I think that you might need help investigating the guy from Boston. I could help you with that. I really do love a good investigation.
    I lost a bet...
    You know, I think that you might need help investigating the guy from Boston. I could help you with that. I really do love a good investigation.

Please? :fp: This investigation has no place for you to "investigate" the male model. This is very serious. Leave your sexual innuendos for the PUI thread and Twatter. Thank you.
    DS1119 wrote:

Please? :fp: This investigation has no place for you to "investigate" the male model. This is very serious. Leave your sexual innuendos for the PUI thread and Twatter. Thank you.

I'm shocked and appalled that you would insinuate that I was making any sort of sexual innuendos at all, good sir. I was merely trying to help you with your very serious investigation of the Price is Right. If you don't want my help, I will have to start my own investigation and I think starting with the male model is the best place to start since he is new and isn't yet so deep into the funny business going on on that show. :shifty: ;):lol:
    I lost a bet...
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm shocked and appalled that you would insinuate that I was making any sort of sexual innuendos at all, good sir. I was merely trying to help you with your very serious investigation of the Price is Right. If you don't want my help, I will have to start my own investigation and I think starting with the male model is the best place to start since he is new and isn't yet so deep into the funny business going on on that show. :shifty: ;):lol:

Please. Keep it in your pants lady. :fp:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    DS1119 wrote:

The next level involves mustaches.

police-officer-mustache.jpg

mustaches_tedlevine_monk12.jpg

xxx-e0-vid09-super-troopers-1_1_r220x220_c200x220.jpg?c86bb7c3956a708cc2f146be39263d76eb343496
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    Not really a conspiracy tidbit...however it could be if the show is just trying to build fake drama. :think:

On today's episode a woman was first at the big wheel and she spun a dollar to win $1000. Yay, good for her. The next contestant comes up and spins. The wheel starts to slow down and almost stops at .15 but just clicks over to .80. SHe was so disappointed this happened I thought Drew was going to have to give her a hug. :? I didn't understand the need for this fake drama. There is zero difference in what your first spin is when the person ahead of you has a dollar. :fp: Your chances are identical if you hit a .15 or if you hit .80. Identical. Your chances of completing that dollar on your second spin is 1 out of 20 no matter what your first spin is.

I'm just getting fed up with this show. :fp:
  • Yeah,it just went DOWNHILL after Bob Barker retired!
    It is what it is.
    The asshole male model starts today on the Price Is Right. My phone rang this morning at about 7:00 AM and I thought it was the show changing their mind about not selecting me....but noooooooooooooo!!!! :x :x
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    laurimae71 wrote:
    Yeah,it just went DOWNHILL after Bob Barker retired!

:lol:
    This fuckface makes me want to puke. You stole my job asshole.

rob_web_photo_18.jpg?w=640
  • DS1119 wrote:
    This fuckface makes me want to puke. You stole my job asshole.

rob_web_photo_18.jpg?w=640

Isn't that just "Bullshit"
    I'm sorry DS1119, I thought for sure you had it!
    Fuckin Price is Right Assholes :x
    It is what it is.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    laurimae71 wrote:
    Yeah,it just went DOWNHILL after Bob Barker retired!

cant believe its almost 5 years now already,
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    An unemployed girl just missed out on winning a car. I felt bad for her until....

....she gets to the big wheel. The first guy spins and he goes over. So she now is only 1 of 2 people remaining to go to the showcase showdown. Her turn comes up second and in her first spin she gets 65 cents. What does she do? She spins again! :fp: So so so so stupid. Of course she then gets 75 cents and goes over thus securing a spot for the lady behind her. I'm convinced they either get actors to be on this show or the galaticaly stupid. :fp:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    An unemployed girl just missed out on winning a car. I felt bad for her until....

....she gets to the big wheel. The first guy spins and he goes over. So she now is only 1 of 2 people remaining to go to the showcase showdown. Her turn comes up second and in her first spin she gets 65 cents. What does she do? She spins again! :fp: So so so so stupid. Of course she then gets 75 cents and goes over thus securing a spot for the lady behind her. I'm convinced they either get actors to be on this show or the galaticaly stupid. :fp:

Um,I think I'll go with your second answer :)
    It is what it is.
    The Price Is Right is on now so leave me alone. :lol:
  • Let me know how the new male models doing. ;)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    Let me know how the new male models doing. ;)

He had a one week run and thank goodness that Boston asshole is gone and it's over.

All pregant women on the show and in the audience today plus half of the female models are pregnant. Conspiracy? Yup.
  • DS1119 wrote:

He had a one week run and thank goodness that Boston asshole is gone and it's over.

All pregant women on the show and in the audience today plus half of the female models are pregnant. Conspiracy? Yup.
    He only got a week? Was he bad? Maybe they'll try out a blue eyed one next. Are they gonna rotate different models?Why are half the models pregnant? Where is Bob Barker? Have you had your dog and cat spayed or neutered? It is a conspiracy...
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    DS1119 wrote:

He only got a week? Was he bad? Maybe they'll try out a blue eyed one next. Are they gonna rotate different models?Why are half the models pregnant? Where is Bob Barker? Have you had your dog and cat spayed or neutered? It is a conspiracy...

Male models have no place on the show. :nono: And I don;t know why half of the models are pregnant but they are.
  • DS1119 wrote:

Male models have no place on the show. :nono: And I don;t know why half of the models are pregnant but they are.
    :think: :idea: The female models had the deciding vote on who would be the chosen male model. :shock:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    DS1119 wrote:

:think: :idea: The female models had the deciding vote on who would be the chosen male model. :shock:

Half were pregnant. They weren't thinking straight. :lol:
    Christmas episodes start on the 18th. I got a feeling they're going to try and sneak some shit by me then.
    I think I started to really crack this thing open. I twatted Drew Carey and Howie Mandel the other night when I noticed that a contestant from Mandel's new show was also on the Price Is Right earlier this year. Carey actually responded and then I'm sure his attorneys advised him at that point to stop talking. The investigation will only intensify from this point forward.

kevin_costner_jfk_1.jpg

14 Dec David Smith David Smith ‏@DSmith34272503

@DrewFromTV @howiemandel I fucking new it. One of your contestants tonight, destiny, was also a contestant on the price is right.

14 Dec David Smith David Smith ‏@DSmith34272503

@DrewFromTV @howiemandel she was the one who jumped Neil Patrick Harris last year. I'm taking you guys down. Random myass.Stop hiring actors

Drew Carey ‏@DrewFromTV

@DSmith34272503 #TPIR contestants are picked from whoever shows up in line. We interview them and decide from there. Never been random.

David Smith ‏@DSmith34272503

@DrewFromTV fine. Just letting you know that #TPIR has been under a year long investigation. It's an American institution. Don't screwit up.
    This is the "contestant" in question. Her name is Destiny. On January 3rd of this year she appeared on the Price Is Right and practically mauled Neil Patrick Harris in an obvious attempt for attention and a ratings.

funny_gifs_nph_sexually_assaulted_on_price_is_right_I_have_way_to_much_free_time-s320x180-284218-580.gif

On December 14th she appeared on Mandel's new show Take It All where she "won" over $450,000 in prizes.

60159541?size=512x288

Coincidence? No way people. This is as far away from coincidence is there can be. The simple fact that Drew Carey was so quick to defend his show while she was still appearing on this other show says nothing but about his guilt and the farce that is now being sold as the Price Is Right.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Their asses are so kicked!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2