Options

*** DC Fanviews Here 6/22/2008 ***

Comments

• Options
    jessykawjessykaw Posts: 29
    Thx Foxy...I'm a long time PJ fan, but new to the site. I got to the pre-show meeting late. I really wanted to meet some fellow jammers. Next time I will definately get a 10c ticket so that I can be surrounded by others who will "get into it".
    Charlotte: 10/4/96
    Virginia Beach: 6/17/08
    D.C.: 6/22/08
    D.C.: 8/17/08 (Vedder solo)
  • Options
    debzilladebzilla Posts: 38
    had a blast, ive been to many many shows, other than a little sound probs here and there, awesome show!!! fans in 111, you all rock!!!
  • Options
    fxmulderfxmulder Posts: 9
    jessykaw wrote:
    I wish I was in section 111 instead of section 113 now.

Yeah, I would have taken either section. Anywhere but the seats we were in.
  • Options
    fxmulderfxmulder Posts: 9
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    We had a GREAT group in 111 - everyone around us was dancing and singing the whole show... Wish you could have joined us!

I wish I could have joined the fun folks in 111 too. I just do not understand people who get drunk and obnoxious at shows. Why spend all that money and basically ignore the show. Getting into it, cheering, dancing, its all good. But falling on people, screaming through all the songs, and yelling over Eddie's comments just to hear your own voice... I honestly do not get it.

Ah well, no sense whining over what might have been. Thanks Ten Club for putting out Bootlegs so I can enjoy the show I missed.
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Seriously what happened to Camden II compared to DC? Camden II had a 7 song total encore, DC had what 11 or 12? We rocked!!!
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    I was in section 3 (Not that I knew what the hell that was thanks to the Verizon Center being signless for floor seats, I'll take the Garden anyday.) I was row J. I have no idea if that was lottery or fan club placement. I've been a member since 2000. The fans around me where nowhere near as good as Va Beach, but the vibe got a lot better as it went along and there must've been some other sections rocking out cause it got good.

Still no Baba, but I got to see Who You Are, and the setlist was extensive and pretty rockin. Overall it was probably in my top 5. I had taken my gf as a first timer to Va Beach and she was hooked. With the floor seats and eddie and the boys on top form she was amazed. She said she was amazed at how united we all are as fans, and that it really is a religous type experience. She also says she understands me 10 times better now. All i wanted was an understanding, but I am over the moon.

Great setlist, but what is up with all the fans wearing their PJ shirts to the show? Call me elitist, but DC was full of "that guy".
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    ptricia435ptricia435 Posts: 76
    Reply to Sawyer:

"Big shout out to my peeps in Section 3 last night....we were killin....I was the tall dude with military shorts and the red Vic shirt....and to the lady behind me whoasked if I could move so she could see....where the fuck did you want me to go....sorry....I drank alot of milk as a kid."

I think we were behind you..My friend and I had tickets in section 101, row J, but we traded with some girls so that they could sit with their friends. Imagine our disappointment when we got to section 3 and realized we were in a sea of tall people. My friend is only 5'2".....we didn't see a thing the entire show, but had a great time anyway. Great show, sorry if we bothered you.
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    Overall, a very good if not outright great show. I 'd rank it 3rd or 4th on my personal list. We got some cool rarities that I had not seen before and the encore's did kick ass. You Are and U were really nice. The main set actually lagged a couple of times IMHO.

The lottery rows definitely moved us back a few rows. I just hope I can win one in the future (this was my only show of the tour).

One the downside, someone stole my wallet on the Metro afterwards. That kinda put a damper on things...........
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I forgot to mention a little tidbit about the DC show. We got our tickets from the VC around 7. Went over to M&S for some food. I went to the men's room and took my phone out while I was washing my hands. As I got back to the bar, I looked for my ticket. It was gone. I ran back into the bathroom and luckily a guy was standing on the ticket without noticing since he had his kid in there with him. I politely asked him to lift up his foot. That 20 secs running from the bar to the bathroom was the most lost feeling I've ever had.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    mt_wrxmt_wrx Posts: 33
    The crowd at this show was incredible. Such great energy and the band was really feeding off of it, you could tell.

But at the risk of being blasphemous, I felt the setlist was pretty cookiecutter. My wife and I made the trip out from San Diego, anticipating some of the great rarities that had been popping up on this tour, but ended up with a lot of the ol'favorites that we'd seen several times in the past. That being said, all of the songs (with the exception of Evacuation, more because of technical difficulties) were EXTREMELY tight and it was great to see the band all interacting and feeding off the energy that was flying around that arena. The length of the show was probably a great indicator of how much everyone was into it.

Super happy to have seen Hard to Imagine as the opener and was WAY stoked to see All Along the Watchtower. As always, the Ten Club and its members were awesome (sometimes I don't think we realize how good we have it!) and seeing Pearl Jam ALWAYS makes for some of my best days. And I can never complain about that!!
  • Options
    Great show! Worth the drive from the D...
  • Options
    skiier04skiier04 Posts: 33
    My very first show and was everything I'd hoped for... I've been listening to bootlegs for years and finally got a chance to see the boys live... and they did not disappoint!! I thought the setlist was awesome, I got to see a lot of the classics that they play often but are just great songs, as well as some rarities and songs I never thought I'd get to hear.

Had pretty good seats with a 355xxx 10C number rocking out in section 100, people around me weren't crazy but definitely enjoying the show. Only gripe I had was the sound... Mike's guitar was definitely quiet and all in all the sound was just kind of tinny and all seemed to mesh together, but believe me that DID NOT ruin what was a truly memorable night :D

Can't wait til my next show although I'm not sure how it will top this.
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC

Hopefully many more shows to come....
  • Options
    freshymadfreshymad Posts: 54
    Did anyone else see Mike wandering around DC Saturday afternoon? I saw him in front of the White House with his video camera . . . So cool, cuz no one recognized him, I guess because it was so crowded and, you know, people were there to see the White House :-)
  • Options
    First and foremost I would like to thank the 10C for the phenomenal seats... front and center! I wanted to take my son to his first concert and I hoped it would be special. It doesn't get any better than that. Needless to say, I will never be able to top it.

There are not words I can say to thank Eddie, Mike, Stone, Jeff and Matt for inviting Jake up on stage to play during "Watchtower". Why he was picked, I may never know, but it was the experience of a lifetime.

Some people have been asking about Jake's story, so here it is:

Jake is 13 years old and has been playing guitar since January '08. He takes weekly guitar and voice lessons and plays in a group jam band each week. The current band name is Brain Freeze, but it changes frequently. He plays a Gibson Les Paul, but I'm sure he would have traded it for Eddie's Tele.

How he got up on stage:

Eddie leaned over during the show and asked Jake if he played and Jake said "yes". He asked if he was good and Jake said "yes". He doesn't lack confidence. Somewhere in the first encore, Eddie leaned down again and asked Jake to watch him. He played a few cords and asked Jake if he got it and Jake nodded yes. Then, at the beginning of "Watchtower", a guy came and pulled Jake out of the audience. Before I knew what was happening, Jake was up on stage.

Thru my tears I was able to get a few pix, but if anyone out there has any, please let me know.

After the show, we did get to go back stage with Eddie. (I did get a hug... a personal best moment for me!!) He was so gracious and kind to Jake; we will never forget that night.

Afterwards, I asked Jake if he was nervous up there on stage and he said he was a little before he went out, but the minute he got out there, he wasn't a bit nervous. He said, "I loved it out there and it felt great!" He had never played "Watchtower" before... pretty good for the first time. He does play a little "Yellow Ledbetter", his favorite PJ song.

Jake thanks you all for the great comments. We check the Message Pit and You Tube every few hours.

Regards,
    Jake's Mom
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    danavita wrote:
    Did anyone else see Mike wandering around DC Saturday afternoon? I saw him in front of the White House with his video camera . . . So cool, cuz no one recognized him
    My son and I saw him by the WWII memorial wearing plaid shorts. He was with some guy with a Mookie B shirt on. Awesome! My kid was dying cause he plays guitar and thinks Mike is a god. We did a lame Wayne's World 'we are not worthy' and he laughed. We didn't know where we were sitting then but said we were going to the show
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    ribbanggaribbangga Posts: 10
    I am a long time PJ fan like most of you. At the moment I am out on my porch (no pun intended) writing this probaby at the same time eddie and the crew is ripping into the show at MSG. Dc was my 2nd show, and I could not have wanted anything more besides better seats. I was in 413 with some boring ass people who thought they were at the library. I didnt care me and my bro were up the whole time singing every word. I thought setlist rocked I was really happy to hear Severed Hand, U, I'm Open, and everything else. I would have to say RVM brought the house Down and the crowd singing along to black were the high lights to the night for me. I was little disappointed in the daughter tag, just b/c its one of my favorite songs especially live, but that's no biggie. The energy was fantastic and I can't waitto get the boot as as roo and i'm sure both MSG nights will be great. PJ has such a vast body of work every concert is like a work of art, you may not like everything about it, but they are all special. If they were all the same this thread would not exist. Enjoy the rest of the shows if you are going. On the way out a security guard told me, you guys got your monies worth tonight, with a sarcastic under tone about the length. Eddie woulnt want it any other way. Star spangled banner was awsome from mike.
    The whole world will be different soon
    The whole world will be relieved
  • Options
    noceilingnoceiling Posts: 41
    wow
    Hartford 10/02/96 & 09/13/98
    Pittsburg 8/25/98 & 4/26/03
    Cleveland 8/26/98
    Camden 9/02/00 & 06/19/08 (my birthday!)
    Columbia, MD 9/04/00
    State College 5/03/03
    Reading, PA 10/01/04
    Albany 5/12/06
    Washington DC 5/30/06 & 06/22/08
  • Options
    noceilingnoceiling Posts: 41
    First, this is my 1st post but I am a long time fan. My first show was Hartford 1996 in support of NO CODE.

After reading all the post praising this show I need to voice my opinion.

Energy is the key word in many of these post and I feel this show was lacking it during the 1st set. I must admit I was to after getting my seats and being 50 rows back from the stage and another 20 up. Worst seats ever.

For those who went to Camden 1 it felt a lot like Ground Hogs Day.

17 Repeats! Lame

Same Opener!! Really Lame.

Same Closer!!! Really Really Lame

Same Encore 2 Opener!!! Really Really Really Lame

Same Show Closer!!!! Really Really Really Really Lame. PLEASE retire YLB. Enough.

Out of all the other songs they didn't repeat 2 were good. I am Mine amd You Are.

I was thrilled when the began I got Id. But 15 seconds I realized they were pushing the tempo. The song had no feeling. I love that song but again there was no heart in it this night.

Daughter had a lame tag and was also pushed.

Black was decent but much better in Camden. During the Camden show Eddie was reaching his hand up and grabbing as the crowd sang the "do-do" lines at the end. The band felt much more that night than they put out or got back in DC.

I love this band, but just expected more than the put out.

Hoping the next show I see is better and hopefully the lottery is gone!

Peace.
    Hartford 10/02/96 & 09/13/98
    Pittsburg 8/25/98 & 4/26/03
    Cleveland 8/26/98
    Camden 9/02/00 & 06/19/08 (my birthday!)
    Columbia, MD 9/04/00
    State College 5/03/03
    Reading, PA 10/01/04
    Albany 5/12/06
    Washington DC 5/30/06 & 06/22/08
  • Options
    mt_wrxmt_wrx Posts: 33
    karenknits wrote:
    First and foremost I would like to thank the 10C for the phenomenal seats... front and center! I wanted to take my son to his first concert and I hoped it would be special. It doesn't get any better than that. Needless to say, I will never be able to top it.

There are not words I can say to thank Eddie, Mike, Stone, Jeff and Matt for inviting Jake up on stage to play during "Watchtower". Why he was picked, I may never know, but it was the experience of a lifetime.

Jake is 13 years old and has been playing guitar since January '08. He takes weekly guitar and voice lessons and plays in a group jam band each week. The current band name is Brain Freeze, but it changes frequently. He plays a Gibson Les Paul, but I'm sure he would have traded it for Eddie's Tele.

How he got up on stage:

Eddie leaned over during the show and asked Jake if he played and Jake said "yes". He asked if he was good and Jake said "yes". He doesn't lack confidence. Somewhere in the first encore, Eddie leaned down again and asked Jake to watch him. He played a few cords and asked Jake if he got it and Jake nodded yes. Then, at the beginning of "Watchtower", a guy came and pulled Jake out of the audience. Before I knew what was happening, Jake was up on stage.

Thru my tears I was able to get a few pix, but if anyone out there has any, please let me know.

After the show, we did get to go back stage with Eddie. (I did get a hug... a personal best moment for me!!) He was so gracious and kind to Jake; we will never forget that night.

Afterwards, I asked Jake if he was nervous up there on stage and he said he was a little before he went out, but the minute he got out there, he wasn't a bit nervous. He said, "I loved it out there and it felt great!" He had never played "Watchtower" before... pretty good for the first time. He does play a little "Yellow Ledbetter", his favorite PJ song.

Jake thanks you all for the great comments. We check the Message Pit and You Tube every few hours.

Regards,
    Jake's Mom

Wow! You must be such a proud and happy mom. It was so cool to see Jake up there, confidently owning every minute of the cheers he was receiving!!

Great to see that you posted the story here too. Everyone in our 10c section on the floor was wondering what prompted his appearance, and to hear that it was a random opportunity is simply awesome. Its moments like that that epitomize Pearl Jam and what they're all about. Great band giving back to their great fans.

So.... Can I borrow Jake for the next show I make it out to? ;-)

Way to go Jake. You rocked it!!
  • Options
    freshymadfreshymad Posts: 54
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    danavita wrote:
    Did anyone else see Mike wandering around DC Saturday afternoon? I saw him in front of the White House with his video camera . . . So cool, cuz no one recognized him
    My son and I saw him by the WWII memorial wearing plaid shorts. He was with some guy with a Mookie B shirt on. Awesome! My kid was dying cause he plays guitar and thinks Mike is a god. We did a lame Wayne's World 'we are not worthy' and he laughed. We didn't know where we were sitting then but said we were going to the show

I must have seen him later on. He had on a red shirt and black pants and was wit his ladies. I got a pic, but don't have a website to post it on . . .
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 195
    I think everybody else summed it up best - AMAZING SHOW! :D

There were a LOT of fan club members there. After sitting in the 5th row at VA Beach I was all the way "back" in row P (16th?) for DC. Good to see the fan club turnout!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    10 - Bristow
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore
    24 - Las Vegas (16th) / Las Vegas (18th) / Baltimore
  • Options
    jarch11jarch11 Posts: 52
    I drove in from Columbus for this show. I'd rank this pretty high out of the ten show's that I have seen. Only real downer for me was the drunk douchebag behind me that kept spitting his drink on our row and punching everyone in front of him! Highlights were hard 2 imagine, sad, come back, black, Who you are....
  • Options
    jarch11jarch11 Posts: 52
    I drove in from Columbus for this show. I'd rank this pretty high out of the ten show's that I have seen. Only real downer for me was the drunk douchebag behind me that kept spitting his drink on our row and punching everyone in front of him! Highlights were hard 2 imagine, sad, come back, black, Who you are....
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    fxmulder wrote:
    Glad everyone in section 100 had such a great time. I have a pretty high fan club number, but went to the show excited. Figured no matter what, my seats would be better than Ticketmaster. My fiance and I had been looking forward to this show ever since it was announced. We got to the arena early and snagged our tickets... Section 100. Not great, but still pretty cool. We wandered around the arena in the humid summer heat and found a spot in line. My enthusiasm started waning the longer we stood melting, waiting for the chance to get in the arena. We finally made it inside and went to get a couple of t-shirts.

This is when the evening began going downhill. As mentioned in other threads, the lines were insane with people fighting for posters. There was lots of pushing, shoving, and insults. I was kind of shocked fellow PJ fans would treat each other like that. I finally made it to the front, only to have some guy shove me and yell in my face that he had been in line and should be in front of me. I told him to calm down, and told him we had all been in line. There was no rhyme or reason to the line, it was chaos. The guy calmed a bit and said he was gonna be pissed if he did not get his poster. He felt even better when I told him I was not going to snake a poster. Look, I know that PJ posters are some rare commodity, but c'mon, is it really worth all the pushing and nastiness? They really need to come up with a better method for getting them to the fans. Maybe a poster only line or something. I know people love them, but for my tastes, I thought the DC poster was a bit lame. Last tour's was much better, but to each his own....

Finally made it to our seats and I was getting pretty down. Dealt with the poster fanatics trying to get a t-shirt or two. Got shoved by people, insulted, and had my beer knocked by some guy who got pissed at me when he was not looking where he was going and walked into me. We sat in our seats in section 100 and while I was a bit down after all the craziness and complaining, my fiance stayed positive and tried getting me re-excited for the show.

Just before the band came out, sure enough, every concert goers worst nightmare. A couple of drunk louts filled in the seats directly behind us. I understand getting excited at a show. Its a rock concert for God's sake!! But some people go above and beyond, making it miserable for those around them. When I pay around $150 for tickets to a show, I kinda wanna hear the band I paid to see, not you and your pal singing every song very badly at the top of your lungs!! C'mon guys, have fun but remember to let others hear the show too.

I really will never understand why someone pays all that money to go to a Pearl Jam show, gets hammered and proceeds to spend the entire concert screaming lyrics over the band, talking on the cell phone, and screaming to be heard when Eddie talks. Seriously!?!? Do you really think that everyone would rather listen to you instead of listening to Pearl Jam and Eddie??

I am glad so many people in section 100 had soo much fun. I can honestly say it was the worst concert experience I have ever had. If you are one of the "phillies fans" that was behind me during the show, thanks for sending my fiance and I home early after spending all that money and driving up from NC. I am sure you think it was hilarious and made you better fans to annoy everyone around you like that. I guess we should of enjoyed having you clap your hands right over our heads, smack both of us in the heads repeatedly, scream "WOOOOOOOO" right in our ears over and over, fall over the folks in the seats next to you, and talk through every single song. Yeah, you guys really "Rocked it". Just curious, did you really think everyone preferred to listen to you chant "lets go Phillies", instead of Eddie???

And a special thanks to the venue staff. When we just could not take it anymore and went to the staff for assistance, we were met with "Yeah, I know" in response to our complaints followed by a shoulder shrug and totally ignoring the problem.

Sounds like we missed a great show and there were some "real" fans in the section. Glad everyone else enjoyed it. Our choice was to continue to endure the drunk Philly boys which most likely would have resulted in a serious fight and ejection, get venue staff to help (which we tried), or cut our losses and leave. We chose to leave. We walked out dejected and depressed. We felt robbed of a fun show we really wanted to enjoy. Thanks again to the famous drunks from Philly. You sure do your city proud, and really know how to "Rock".

It's a shame you had such a bad time. I was in section 100. a row up and about 8 seats over from the "philly guys". I think you were actually behind me in line at the merchandise booth, I was annoyed at all of the people trying to edge in line over one the side. Agreed, they should have a general poster line, single file instead of all the chaos. Poeple are rude, but generally there is no rhyme or reason to those lines & I get annoyed myself when I was patiently waiting & get cut in on....Anyway, I felt sorry for you being in front of those guys. I have been there myself, it is not fun. The staff doesn't help at all. They were far enough away not to effect me, but I couldn't hear what Eddie was saying either during their Phillies chant.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    catwomancatwoman Posts: 256
    Jake's Mom -- Thanks so much for posting. That was so cool. Jake looked so delighted to be up on stage. Another perfect moment in an incredible show.
  • Options
    sqrlnuts89sqrlnuts89 Posts: 27
    Yeah, Thank you Jakes mom! I'm extremely jealous of him!!! as i'm sure are many fans. That's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, and i'm sure he'll treasure it for as long as he'll live.

I can't recall if posted on this show or not, i'm pretty sure i did, i was in a daze for 2 days after the show. and i still can't get over how AMAZING it was. Granted i was in 407, and the sound quality that high up is shit....it still was amazing.
    Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
    Were laid spread out before me as her body once did.
    All five horizons revolved around her soul
    As the earth to the sun
    Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn

DC May 06
    VA Beach June 08
    DC June 08
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Danavita it was early. We were sitting on a bench when my son noticed an original MB shirt on the other guy first then saw Mike and yelled his name. They talked about guitars. He told him he started playing at six and his fav guitar is a 57 Les Paul Jr reissue he has which we then found out Mike's fav is a 59 Les Paul. We said we didn't know our seats. My son said his fav song was Evolution and the PJ songs he can play. Got an autograph and they were off. He was very nice. Hate to think it was a punk.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    scoob1057scoob1057 Posts: 94
    First two sets were good, cool tunes. The only thing was before the concert it was no camden, I love the pre concert parties at camden it makes the day. It was about my 20th show and it is about 4th on the list. Was at State college, hershey great show heard Deep!!!! Still waiting for off he goes..last time I heard that was camden 98 second row!!! And as for crowd I would have to say the spectrum, that show was so intense with crowd sing alongs and what nots... D.C show was good never a bad show just better shows
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    karenknits wrote:

How he got up on stage:

Regards,
    Jake's Mom

freakin awesome!! I had my 15 yr old daughter there, and she was all grins, we thought that was one of the coolest things ever. What a great story for him and you....you'll talk about it forever. Have you even come down yet? I'm sure he will now keep the guitar up (his teacher must be in shock) and maybe we'll witness him on stage like that in his own band someday! :)

Congratulations to both of you and tell Jake to keep rockin out! Oh, and I think he's going to be quite a hit with the ladies as my daughter thinks he's a cutie. wink wink. ;)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70