Things you just don't...."Get"

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,673
    small list

NASCAR (and other motor sports)
    Dancing w/ the Stars, American Idol, X Factor, other reality shows.
    Lower/Middle Class who identify as Neo Cons
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    why women are so beautiful when they woke up in the morning...

I love that you are so positive Dimitris! Of course the rest of us went to the complainy part of our brains to fish things out for this. Now I'm going to think of some of the wonderful things in life that I don't get. Thanks, man. :mrgreen:
  • Suziemay wrote:

I love that you are so positive Dimitris! Of course the rest of us went to the complainy part of our brains to fish things out for this. Now I'm going to think of some of the wonderful things in life that I don't get. Thanks, man. :mrgreen:
    is the only way to go for me ...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    The reason women tend to be beautiful in the morning is because we haven't been exposed to "stresses of the day" yet. :mrgreen:

I like what you said, Dimi.

You respect women alot, which I love.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    I dont get why i cant listen to music and be on this pearl jam app. @ the same time on my iphone4.

i don't get the love of the iphone :lol:

:lol: agreed :lol:

Agreed! Not only that, but when you criticize the iPhone, some people get so offended it's like you called their baby ugly. It's just a phone people!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Rani wrote:
    The reason women tend to be beautiful in the morning is because we haven't been exposed to "stresses of the day" yet. :mrgreen:

thank Rani...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Rani wrote:

thank Rani...

Yer welcome.

Spoken with sincerity. Like I said, if a girl feels safe with a guy, she will usually know that right off.

Respect, baby. 8-)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't get why people don't turn on their headlights when it's dawn and raining.

i also don't get why a little rain backs up non express way traffic

i really don't get why people try to makes lefts out of parking lots on 4 lanes roads an the peak of rush hour.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I guess it's not so much me not "getting" it, but rather me being in awe of the parent-child relationship...most amazing experience I get to have everyday...just blows my mind how my love for my son is grows exponentially every single day.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    81 wrote:
    i don't get why people don't turn on their headlights when it's dawn and raining.

i really don't get why people try to makes lefts out of parking lots on 4 lanes roads an the peak of rush hour.

they are all texting...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I don't get why some men seem to radiate a feeling of safeness from them. I don't get it. I often wonder why some are like this and then others radiate the feeling of "must maintain a 5000 foot radius of me because I'm an asshole" feeling from them. I don't get it.
    81 wrote:

they are all texting...

i hate them fuckers....if i was younger, i would become a traffic cop. i'd be ticketing people left and right all day long.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

they are all texting...

i hate them fuckers

I don't hate them...but I don't understand why they don't turn the headlamps on, drive smart in light rain or snow, and be polite by being a merger during rush hour...common sense and politeness do go along way when driving...
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Suziemay wrote:

He has an angle!!! ;):lol:
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Something else I don't get.....why the hell do the Duggars keep having babies. She's 45 and she's pregnant with her 20th kid. When is the time to say enough is enough. It's not like she is raising them herself. It's the older kids raising the younger ones.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i don't get when people buy $10 worth of scratch off tickets, then get like 2 or 5 dollars back and think they 'won' :?

I don't hate them...but I don't understand why they don't turn the headlamps on, drive smart in light rain or snow, and be polite by being a merger during rush hour...common sense and politeness do go along way when driving...

i hate texters big time

and i just don't get why people can't turn on their lights at dawn when it's raining.

but for the others, every day i see people making left's out of parking lots, when they could go to the other exit and turn right and then use the light to make their left. it's just common sense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    having 20 kids!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Something else I don't get.....why the hell do the Duggars keep having babies. She's 45 and she's pregnant with her 20th kid. When is the time to say enough is enough. It's not like she is raising them herself. It's the older kids raising the younger ones.
    Ha. YES!
    Lizard wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Ha. YES!

enough sex.
    I see what you did there!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

i hate texters big time

***resolves to inform unlost of this fact, then we shall unite and text 81 multiple times a day***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i hate texters big time

***resolves to inform unlost of this fact, then we shall unite and text 81 multiple times a day***
    Drivers that text....put the phone away
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i hate texters big time

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj2z_GJx2_i3DoPZgLK3xOBt7qBVO-XYGk3bMn1pmT-EDmuFSHpA

(WARNING: there are some really graphic pics when you google 'hang up and drive' :sick:)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Republicans. I just don't get them.

Also, why is it "cool" for kids to go outside in winter with no coat, mittens while wearing t-shirts and flip flops? Is it cool to be freezing your ass off?

People who are cruel.

Lou Reed. I've tried. I'm sorry lol
    Now him, I get.
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Also, why is it "cool" for kids to go outside in winter with no coat, mittens while wearing t-shirts and flip flops? Is it cool to be freezing your ass off?

it's a white thing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Fake,tan,nails,hair :wtf:

Reality TV

Social Network Sites
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    justin-bieber-300.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i hate texters big time

I don't remember to carry my phone...I tend to misplace it everyday...when I do find it...I put it in the bottom of our son's backpack...and I keep it on "silence all" most of the time too...yeah...I never got having a cell phone for other than emergencies really....
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I don't get why some men seem to radiate a feeling of safeness from them. I don't get it. I often wonder why some are like this and then others radiate the feeling of "must maintain a 5000 foot radius of me because I'm an asshole" feeling from them. I don't get it.

I don't get it either, Sheila, but I have a pretty good idea what is safe, and what to maintian that 500km radius,forget about feet.

I like the ones where I feel safe, and I usually feel it on first meeting.

Eyes usually tell it all. If someone is an ASS, you will see that in their eyes.

If someone is an angel, you will see that in the eyes, too.

Eyes never ever lie.
  • MEN.

Why people like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians are famous.

Why when I just went to type "Kardashians " it came up in my autocheck as a recognizable and well used word. That actually is very sad, that my phone's dictionary includes Kardashians...

Kinda at a loss now.