Options

*** Camden 1 Fanviews Here 6/19/2008 ***

Comments

• Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Reading all these reviews has gotten me so damn excited for tonight's show. It's been a few years since I've been able to catch a PJ show. I missed them the last two times they toured.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    not4u10not4u10 Posts: 238
    Sea wrote:
    Set List: Hard To Imagine, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Do The Evolution, All Night, In Hiding, Small Town, Gone, Who You Are, Unemployable, Even Flow, Light Years, Grievance, Given To Fly, U, Rats, Why Go

Encore 1: Love, Reign O'er Me (by Pete Townshend), Better Man/Save It For Later (by Roger Charlery, Andy Cox, Everett Morton, David Steele, Dave Wakeling), State Of Love And Trust, Black, Leash

Encore 2: No More, Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Porch, Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

Please share your Fanviews of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Absolutely great show. Best show in Camden since their first in 1998. Highlights were definitely Hard to Imagine, Who You Are, Light Years, Betterman, and Love Reign Over Me. Dedicating Light Years to Tim Russert & his Family was really classy. Liked the little story about the rainbow as well. Grievance, Rats, Given to Fly, and Why Go rocked hard!! Awesome stuff. Thanks for playing Porch, I really wanted to hear that song last night!

Ten Club, thanks for the great seats!! Section 102 Row L almost right in the middle.

Great show put on by a great band!! The set lists this tour have been impressive. I love the flow. They are playing B-sides and rarities for the diehards like myself and many others, but also playing the 'hits' for the casual fans. Thanks Pearl Jam for a great evening in Camden. Can't wait to get the CD!!!

For those of you who are going tonight, have a great show!! Have a $12 beer, on Eddie!
    08/28/98-09/01/00-12/08/02-12/09/02-04/28/03-05/03/03-07/05/03-07/06/03-07/08/03-07/09/03-07/12/03-10/01/04-10/03/05-05/13/06-05/27/06-05/28/06-06/01/06-06/03/06-06/19/08-06/25/08-10/28/09-10/31/09-05/17/10-10/19/13-10/21/13-10/27/13-4/28/16
  • Options
    While I wanted so despeerately to write about last night as soon as I got home, I was drained. My day yesterday started at 6 A.M. with work so by the time the first encore came around, I was running on pure adrenaline, but adrenaline was more than enough. So, that said, here are my thoughts.

Got to the Tweeter (I'm still calling it the tweeter, fuck corporate changeovers, and to that effect, whats with every major venue in philly now being claimed by a bank? I thought we were in a recession) around 7:15, and got my 10c tix almost without wait. 201, Row H, right on the aisle. (My number is 331XXX). This was the first time I had gotten 10c seats and was really glad with what they gave me. I hope this trend continues. Got my tour t-shirt like I normally do and my buddy and I made it inside in time to catch nearly all of Ted Leo's set. While the band rocked hard and kicked ass, I could have done without the rapid fire repeating of "It's alright" like 50 times in the last song. But that said, I liked them more than MMJ, Sleater-Kinney and almost as much as Death Cab.

Then came the awesome part where you text a little message and it shows up on the video boards. Some of those made for some entertainment. I enjoyed the boos when someone texted Let's Go Giants, Superbowl Champs. But I didn't enjoy the E-A-G-L-E-S chant that started at some point before the show. You guys know our baseball team is in first place, right? And, they're actually playing. Anyway, I enjoy the anticipation for PJ because I realize that as soon as the first note is played, you're one note closer to it being over, so I tried to pump myself up and let it all soak in until the amazing piano intro started around 9:15.

While I was hoping for Sometimes, HTI was a wonderful opener and I wasn't disappointed. My buddy is a step up from a casual fan but he doesnt know all the rarities. That said, this was the most into a concert I'd ever seen him. I go apeshit and jump around and flail my arms in the air and he usually just stands still and nods his head but last night he was moving a good bit and I saw him singing along to a good deal of songs. He told me this was the best concert he'd ever seen.

The crowd was loud and great from the opening note to the last one. Songs like U, All Night, Rats, and In Hiding where I wasnt so sure the crowd would know and get into it I was pleasantly surprised and blown away by the shear sound resonating off of the walls of the place and you could tell that the whole group of 6 on the stage was, as well. Eddie and Mike were just on fire. Ed was running side to side, jumping, conversing with fans and as many have pointed out, we almost saw a vintage porch stage dive. You could tell that he was just feeding off of every single one of us and we left him no room to doubt our energy and excitement. He had some funny comments, notably the one about selfish women and the 12 dollar beer, but some very poignant remarks about Tim Russert and the usual patriotism show before No More, the one song that sounded like no one else knew it but me. Mike did the entire Even Flow solo behind his head and the Crazy Mary banter with Boom as well as the SSB tag after Ledbetter was one of the best i'd ever seen him.

By the time the lights came on and Ledbetter started, there was just this look of joy and satisfaction on everyone's faces as I looked around at the sea of people. I was high fiving all kinds of strangers and it never felt awkward or weird. We are indeed all one big family (jammily) and it was obvious last night that all of us were so happy to be there. The band was reluctant to leave and when Eddie mentioned that there wasnt a curfew, I wouldnt have been surprised if we had another State College on our hands.

I'm extremely jealous of all of you who will be going again tonight. I know that as much as they were on last night, it will be raised tenfold tonight. Enjoy yourselves, soak everything in, and as far as emotions go, leave nothing at your seat. Let everything go and enjoy, sing, dance to every moment. Because, hey, time is fleeting, life is short, and a moment like I had last night may never come around again.

Long live the jam!!!
    331xxx

Reading 10.01.04
    Philadelphia 10.03.05
    Camden 05.28.06
    Camden 05.29.06
    Camden 06.19.08
    Philadelphia 10.28.09
    New York 05.21.10
    Chicago 07.19.13
    Philadelphia 04.29.16
    Baltimore 03.28.20
  • Options
    reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    I'm still in shock from what I witnessed last night.

I'll have to elaborate later, but everything was flawless and as cliche as it is, finally getting Black live was an experience.

I couldn't believe they opened with hard to imagine and it was truly the theme of last nights show.

A purely magical night that reminds me why I fell in love with them in the first place. :D
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    I won the lottery!!!! I got P1 3,4 right in front. It was one of the greatest experiences ever!!!
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    chromiam wrote:
    Comeback was also on the setlist next to parachutes...
    I'm really hoping they play Comeback tonight - I love that song (obviously) :p I will go absolutely crazy if it's played! I would love to hear In My Tree and the It's OK tag too...and Sad....yeah there's a bunch I would love to hear.

it was really cool hearing All Night and Rats too. I'm so excited for tonight!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    over_bends wrote:
    Thanks :) If I brought you a little closer to this concert then it was definitely worth the time out to make that review. Thanks for the beautiful words.

Hehe, your absolute welcome over bends! :D Yeah any other shows you go to, you better write a review, because I really enjoyed that one hehe....Hope all who's going to Camden 2 have a great time and can't wait to hear the reviews from that show too, it seems like our boys are really raising the bar again, as they always do :D Keep on RITFW!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    were you one of those 5,000 people who left early? YL closed.

no but you know what i mean! i mean rather than alive or ritfw or baba, porch?!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    kimanikimani Posts: 16
    drove back to new york after the show. got into work at 9:30. i'm here my mind isn't. so sad i'm missing tonight. but i'll be in dc on sunday.

thank you to the girl who gave me a cup of alcohol on the 10 club line. hopefully you get comeback tonight. sold my ticket to a girl on her 40th show.

the show was amazing. so amazing i need to make sure that i get to msg 2. and now i'm going.
  • Options
    jumpincatjumpincat Posts: 68
    Some advice my friends...get there as early as possible....what a mess getting Ten Club Tickets...

Tonight Will be my 33rd Show...
    Too many young males beleive that manhood is defined by the ability to injure a man, rather than helping one.

There are two kinds of women in this world....one that will give you strength....the other will take it away.....
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Dude were in the back of section 100 with your lady? I recognized you from the picture thread I think. Yelled "Zoso" a couple times but I guess you didn't hear me.

Anyway, I completely agree. Absolutely an amazing show! "Hard to Imagine" opener I nearly jacked off to that one. Some cool stuff that was yet to be played this tour including "U", "Rats", and "Leash"! Those were all awesome. "Rats" is one I was really hoping for too. "In Hiding" was crazy load! "Porch" was just sick with a very nice jam session and Ed motioning like he was going to jump into the crowd at one point. He actually kind of stood in the crowd toward the end of "Porch". "Light Years" was dedicated to Tim Russert and Ed again mentioned Luke Russert and how they've become friends.

Overall a fucking intense show and Ed was clearly in a great mood as were the rest of the boys. Can't wait until tomorrow night but I don't know how they're going to top this one. Hope to hear "WMA" and maybe a "Release" opener!

That's all for now. Thanks for an amazing night of music Pearl Jam and thanks for the tickets 10c! Peace all.

great show wasn't it!! PM is headed your way.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
    Lots of pics and a video's on my myspace...
    myspace.com/annypooh3
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Hehe, your absolute welcome over bends! :D Yeah any other shows you go to, you better write a review, because I really enjoyed that one hehe....Hope all who's going to Camden 2 have a great time and can't wait to hear the reviews from that show too, it seems like our boys are really raising the bar again, as they always do :D Keep on RITFW!

Get ready for 4 more then, because I'm going straight ahead until MSG 2! :D
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Still spacey after last night's show! What a great show! Nice to see some rarities and the Love Reign O'er Me was supurb. I loved the Who You Are (first time I'd seen that one, too). The Crazy Mary was crazy!!! Seeing Mike and Boom play off of each other was amazing. Really no complaints whatsoever and the weather was great. I flew all the way from Sacramento, California for these shows and so far, so good! I have 10c tix for tonight so I'm looking forward to that. Unfortunately, I was up on the lawn last night. We got there early (in time for the opening act) just to stake out a good spot in the middle up front. Good spot as far as the lawn is concerned, but there was some jackass who thought nobody would notice if he took a piss in the middle of the crowd. Guess he didn't want to miss Even Flow! Everybody gave him the "asshole" chant (and nobody gives a better "asshole" chant then the Philly crowds!). Except for that jerk, all was well. Getting out of the Camden parking lots was hell! But looking forward to tonight's show! Enjoy!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    I gotta get this boot just for In Hiding, Rats and Leash. Damn you PJ, you are making buy every boot this tour, lol!!
    Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Amazing show; one of the better ones I have been to. I knew with Hard to Imagine opening it would be a good night. Light Years, although not my favorite song, was beautiful. By the way, I got an extra poster if anyone wants to make a trade for one of the MSG, Hartford, or Mansfield later down the line let me know. Great Klausen.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    It was truly an awesome show. But of course I have my complaints. How on earth is it possible that it took over an hour just to get from the parking lot to the friggin bridge? Is it better to drive or take the ferry? I'm trying to decide for tonight - upside to Ferry is you don't waste gas sitting in traffic, down side is you have to stand while you're waiting for the ferry...how long do you have to wait, though?

I keep hearing about how great the crowd was, but I thought they were pretty lame. The band's set was over and hundreds of people sat down, entitled to an encore. It was ridiculous. No cheers, no screaming, no clapping, not even the slightest effort. AND THIS WAS IN THE 10C Section in the front. SERIOUSLY? You guys suck.

I also really am not digging the lottery for the 9th and 10th rows at least. I saw at least 2 people in row 10 sitting and trying to sleep during the show. Most of the people in 9 and 10 looked like they barely knew who PJ were. They were not as into it as I think anyone lucky enough to get bumped forward a million rows should be, but that's just my opinion.

I'm also bitter that I get pushed back a few rows for people who don't seem to appreciate their "prize". I get the lottery for rows 1 & 2 (which I'm not sure is blind - has anyone with a super low 10C number won one of those seats, yet?), but give rows 9 & 10 back to us! And don't sell them for $2K to line someone's pockets, either.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    The thing about Pearl Jam encores is that they've bcome extremely trite. They leave after about an 1:15 of playing when we know that we're going to get 10 more songs. There's no use cheering for them to return when you know that there is still half the show to be played. Thery're not legit encores in the sense that you're begging them to keep performing. Pearl Jam encores for me have come to be just a time for the band and everyone else to take a breather and rest it out, nothing more. A Pearl Jam show is a grueling process!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    EWebb45EWebb45 Posts: 4
    The show last night was amazing...but I will say the first encore really put it over the top. It may not be rarities everyone is looking for (is Leash still considered a rarity? They played it two years ago in Camden and a lot on that tour so that is up for debate) - but the 5 song string of Reign O'er Me, Betterman, State of Love and Trust, Black, and Leash was absolutely amazing and there is nothing wrong with any of those songs...I have been to a lot of shows and I have not seen an encore with that kind of list (State College 03 comes to mind) - I cannot wait to see how they top it tonight. But an amazing show.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    not4u10not4u10 Posts: 238
    08/28/98-09/01/00-12/08/02-12/09/02-04/28/03-05/03/03-07/05/03-07/06/03-07/08/03-07/09/03-07/12/03-10/01/04-10/03/05-05/13/06-05/27/06-05/28/06-06/01/06-06/03/06-06/19/08-06/25/08-10/28/09-10/31/09-05/17/10-10/19/13-10/21/13-10/27/13-4/28/16
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    That is a helluva set list. Why couldn't they have mixed it up a bit more in July 2006 in San Fran during the 3 night stand? I mean they were all excellent shows, but not as diverse as this East Coast jaunt.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    GlttrGrrl wrote:
    It was truly an awesome show. But of course I have my complaints. How on earth is it possible that it took over an hour just to get from the parking lot to the friggin bridge? Is it better to drive or take the ferry? I'm trying to decide for tonight - upside to Ferry is you don't waste gas sitting in traffic, down side is you have to stand while you're waiting for the ferry...how long do you have to wait, though?

we took the ferry last night for the first time. getting there was great-no issues. the way home was another story. there was a line of over a thousand people trying to get back on that thing and people are drunk, cutting in line, just a mess. and there is only one ferry. it gets over the river in just 5 minutes but there is loading and unloading of people. we stood in line for over an hour (after screaming and jumping around for 2.5) so it was hell, really. but driving is just as bad because of the traffic and how poorly designed the lots are - basically, camden blows in so many ways.

they need to play THE MANN! REM and Death Cab were there this week past so they're starting to get other shows there besides the orchestra. really hoping for that next time around.

great show!
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?
  • Options
    ... He had some funny comments, notably the one about selfish women and the 12 dollar beer, but some very poignant remarks about Tim Russert and the usual patriotism show before No More, the one song that sounded like no one else knew it but me. ...

I feel you, I was singing along ... at least the "no more" part and getting looks from people around me... i said, "come on!" and they laughed and looked the other way... whatever though, it was an amazing show
    2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    The BEST Camden show ever! Ironically, these were the worst seats we've ever had but the show was sick! The weather couldn't have been better (HF! the moon over the lawn!) and the crowd was great. We were in sec 204 and crazy enough ended up sitting next to the same guy that we did 2 years ago back to back nights in Camden. Our section was so into the show and everyone was obviously enjoying themselves. Personal highlights were the piano intro, Ed's humor (esp into U), reing o'er me, who you are, leash, RATS!, porch and save it for later tagged on betterman (I can't get this out of my head lately so it was perfect) I knew going into the night it was going to be special and it was so much more! THANK YOU GUYS FOR AN INCREDIBLE EVENING-as always! I am out tonight hanging with my 14mth old but can't wait until DC!

I hope tonight kicks ass for all those in attendance:)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    were you one of those 5,000 people who left early? YL closed.

I bolted as soon as I heard Crazy Mary start up. Not only can I not stand Boom's part in that song, I had too long of a drive ahead of me and had to work today. The MSG shows will be a different story though.
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    homeratbat wrote:
    great show!

sorry if i missed this in an earlier post here but i LOVED how much eddie was into the night. he was very talkative and funny as mentioned in other posts, but he also was all over the stage and OFF the stage!! during crazy mary he went to the end of the stage (mike's side) sat down with the bottle of wine and was just moving along with the music waving to the fans and gave the security guard the bottle of wine to give to the fans and then got up grabbing people's hands and "talking" to them. then during one of the last songs (porch maybe??) he actually jumped off the stage had the security help him up and STOOD in the crowd on top of them as the crowd held him up!!! this was just AMAZING!! by the way the best part of that was when eddie wanted get "down" the security guard grabbed him by the pants and flung him back to the stage. i think eddie even was stunned how strong that guy was!! but what a great time night 2 here we come!!

SO true ... the whole band was in a great mood last night ... lots of inside jokes between them, they cracked up several times at something that Eddie or Matt would say...they were having a BLAST you could tell ... well, I mean, I could tell;...ya see, I WON THE FUCKING TICKET LOTTERY LAST NIGHT ... I was first row, dead center, one of those people you just mentioned that helped hold Eddie steady as he stood on the railing in front of our seats to sing PORCH!!
    I am truly sorry for the fans with REALLY LOW FAN CLUB NUMBERS who were DISPLACED for the likes of ME, with a measly 208xxx number, but SOMEBODY had to be displaced in order for such a system to live... I am truly sorry if this happened to you, because NOTHING sucks worse than a crappy seat at a Pearl Jam concert, EXCEPT A CRAPPY SEAT WHEN YOU HAVE AN AWESOMELY LOW FAN CLUB NUMBER ... but, if it makes you feel any better ... it was the BEST Pearl jam experience of my life ... show #21, exactly one year and one day after #20 which was at Wembley on 6/18/07 ... best fucking rock 'n' roll band on the planet!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    I bolted as soon as I heard Crazy Mary start up. Not only can I not stand Boom's part in that song, I had too long of a drive ahead of me and had to work today. The MSG shows will be a different story though.

Different in which way?
    You mean if they play LBC you WON'T walk out?
    I bet you really dug LROM, or do you like 'Boom's part' in that song?
    Fuck, what if they play an ALL BOOM show?
    That would really suck ... than you'd have to walk out MUCH earlier.
    For your sake I hope you get all your favorite songs at MSG!
    rock on bro ... I'll be there with ya, but I'll be the obnoxious fuck yelling
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    comasutracomasutra Posts: 9
    Amazing... I've been to only 4 shows, Jones Beach 96, MSG 98' (infamous redebut of Breath), Hershey 03' and This show in Camden was by far the best for me. Rats, Leash, HTI wow! Not to mention the long jams we've come to expect in Evenflow, Crazy Mary, Black, Porch... McCready owned the night as far as Im concerned. Evenflows ripping solo behind the head.... TIGHT! It was literally a religious experience for me, having followed the band since the Ten days. I cried during the solo outro of Black, it really moved me. You can say I was "Driven to tears" ;) A++++ show for me :)
    I'll ride the wave... Where it takes me
  • Options
    stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    spearhead wrote:
    SO true ... the whole band was in a great mood last night ... lots of inside jokes between them, they cracked up several times at something that Eddie or Matt would say...they were having a BLAST you could tell ... well, I mean, I could tell;...ya see, I WON THE FUCKING TICKET LOTTERY LAST NIGHT ... I was first row, dead center, one of those people you just mentioned that helped hold Eddie steady as he stood on the railing in front of our seats to sing PORCH!!
    I am truly sorry for the fans with REALLY LOW FAN CLUB NUMBERS who were DISPLACED for the likes of ME, with a measly 208xxx number, but SOMEBODY had to be displaced in order for such a system to live... I am truly sorry if this happened to you, because NOTHING sucks worse than a crappy seat at a Pearl Jam concert, EXCEPT A CRAPPY SEAT WHEN YOU HAVE AN AWESOMELY LOW FAN CLUB NUMBER ... but, if it makes you feel any better ... it was the BEST Pearl jam experience of my life ... show #21, exactly one year and one day after #20 which was at Wembley on 6/18/07 ... best fucking rock 'n' roll band on the planet!

This was my first show since the lottery system and I noticed the first few rows really rocking more so than in the past I think this new system works in getting peple who treat the first rows as a once in a lifetime experience...

no offense to those whove had them in the past but you just cant exect someone to be as excited when its their 25th time and ther'll be a 26th than someones first and probably last!!!