2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    omg what a fucking amazing show, 8 rows back, just a great set list. . .thanx to the dude who returned my cellphone as i dropped it and figured i lost it. . .my highlights were the hard to imagine opener, reign o'er me and who you are for the 1st time seeing them live, in hiding and light years
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    BoltOfLightnin'BoltOfLightnin' South Jersey Posts: 708
    fucking amazing show! every tour gets better I swear! finally got into the 100's section! woo hoo! and i have to say, even flow is probably my least fav song, since it's played so often, but last night it rocked so hard, i fell in love with it again! what a great set...can't wait until tonight!!!!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    fucking amazing show! every tour gets better I swear! finally got into the 100's section! woo hoo! and i have to say, even flow is probably my least fav song, since it's played so often, but last night it rocked so hard, i fell in love with it again! what a great set...can't wait until tonight!!!!
    i totally agree about even flow, they rocked the shit out of it yesterday. . .and as several mentioned the bands energy last night was fantastic
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Dude were in the back of section 100 with your lady? I recognized you from the picture thread I think. Yelled "Zoso" a couple times but I guess you didn't hear me.

That was us! Sorry we didn't hear you. Will you be there again tonight? Hopefully we can meet you.

Amazing show! I love Hard to Imagine as an opener - never got that before. Highlights for me were Who You Are, Light Years, U and In Hiding. The show rocked! Cannot wait for tonight!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    hasigawahasigawa Posts: 55
    as for alive, it was on the set list as was parachutes and RVM but none got played (the guy next to me caught the set list after the show)...........
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    Incredible show! A bunch of songs made their tour debut tonight. 'Light years', 'Leash', 'U', 'Unemployable', 'In hiding', 'Gone', State of love and trust'. Just amazing. Killer show. Great vibe. Can't wait until tomorrow!!!
    was awesome! but just a little correction light years was played in tampa
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    hasigawa wrote:
    as for alive, it was on the set list as was parachutes and RVM but none got played (the guy next to me caught the set list after the show)...........

Comeback was also on the setlist next to parachutes...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    What a incredible night setlist-wise, weather-wise, crowd-wise.
    Philadelphia - October 3rd, 2005
    Camden - May 27th and 28th, 2006
    Camden - June 19th and 20th, 2008
    Philadelphia - October 28th, 30th and 31st, 2009
    Philadelphia - October 21st, 2013
    Philadelphia - April 28th, 2016

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    And hey it's a pleasure that I got that far into your post :D Thank you so much for that great and awesome review, same thing goes to many other fans that also seem taken a back by the experience! I also agree with JordyWordy, that was such an entertaining and sweet ass post, in also a very strange way I kinda know what you mean about is this a dream or isn't it a dream thing, completely makes sense to me so don't say that it's bullshit and crap lol, it's something I can relate to as well and also don't say that you sound crazy when you say that the band has waited for you, in a sense, I get what you're trying to say and I think it's wonderful that you have that personal attachment to the whole experience, that's what concert going is all about, feeling like things happen just for you...it's only human nature! I really really like to thank you for your great post, really felt like I was somehow there for just a split moment, like the way you listen to your bootlegs and envision yourself there with the concert lights and all, I know I say that in all the fanviews that have been posted, but really, that's what fanviews do for me, kinda fill the void of not seeing PJ live....So I said it before and I'll say it again, keep on writing because reading about all your goosebumps and unsurreal experiences make me feel same way! So thanks to all who contributed and taking time out of their busy lives just to post some great ass fanviews! Keep on keepin' on guys! :D

Thanks :) If I brought you a little closer to this concert then it was definitely worth the time out to make that review. Thanks for the beautiful words.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Great show. Oddly the rarities played were also played for at my last show in E Rutherford.

in 06 my job moved to South Jersey so I am here most of the time. This was my 1st time in the Camden Ampitheater. I was floored at how nice it is. Beautiful facility.

My 10C # is 319XXX. I was in section 202 Row H.

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists are awesome. I watched their whole set and enjoyed the entire thing. A+, highly recommended for everyone.

Out of the shows I have been to, I have never seen a crowd into it as much. I see now, the answer to the mystery of why they play in Camden so damn much.

Eddie's interaction was great. I loved the kind words and the dedication for the Russert family (Im a Buffalo guy so that is important to me).

Never heard Who You Are or Love Reign O'er Me live. Both songs were nailed. Very good Porch and SOLAT. Severed Hand kicks more ass everytime I hear it live. yellow ledbetter seemed 'extra' and unplanned.... but the tag at the end was the best I have witnessed live. And In Hiding fuckin rocked the house.

And.... If I never saw Gone again I wouldnt shed a tear.

That venue is hell to get out of. Took almost an hour.

Over-all I would rate this show as maybe #2-3 out of my 7.

Going tonight. More tailgating & fun. I really think it will be an extraordinary show tonight. Just a feeling. I am really in the mood to hear Army Reserve tonight.
  • Options
    hasigawahasigawa Posts: 55
    comeback was, couldn't remember what song it was so i didn't mention it....
  • Options
    show was amazing. can't say it enough...the setlist was excellent. I am happy knowing that while I might fall asleep 10x in work today, Rats was played last night.

Missing tonight, but I will see you all in DC on Sunday.
    06: 6/3 E. Ruth 07: 8/5 Chicago 08: 6/19 Philly, 6/22 DC, 6/30 Boston 09: 6/12 EV-Philly, 9/30-31 Spectrum III & IV 10: 5/18 Newark 11: 6/25 EV-Philly, 9/3-4 (PJ20) 12: 9/2 Philly 13: 7/19 Wrigley, 10/21-22 Philly 16: 4/29 Philly, 8/20 & 8/22 Wrigley, 11/4 TOTD-Philly 18: 9/4 Fenway 22: 9/14 Camden
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    Still can't sleep so I figured I'd post some pics from tonight:

Nice pics.. I still have to download mine but will probably post them over the weekend.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    bulabulabulabula Posts: 41
    What was the weather like at the Camden 1 show? Does it get cool at night?

I am going to Camden 2 tonight and debating whether to wear shorts or jeans.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    bulabula wrote:
    What was the weather like at the Camden 1 show? Does it get cool at night?

I am going to Camden 2 tonight and debating whether to wear shorts or jeans.

It stayed quite warm the whole show.
  • Options
    kalusskaluss Posts: 38
    the set list was indeed sick - and the band certainly gave the crowd a great night...but the crowd seemed to give the band all the energy and good vibes they needed too. pearl jam at its finest...where the band and crowd give it up to each other...it's gonna be tough to beat this one.

peace and thanks to all at 10c for the siic seats. great hard to imagine opener, great love reign oe'r me and awesome rats bust out.
  • Options
    Here goes...

My 10c seats sucked.

In fact, of the 2 other couples I went with, I had the worst seat and the best 10c number. My friends who got from Ticketmaster ended up 8 rows in front of me. I was in sec 204, row J, Basically on the aisle and the wall.

Anyone who has ever been to the Tweeter can tell you that the sound BLOWS in that spot. It was like listening to the show from the next room. I actually went to the lawn to find better sound.

Oh well, hopefully I have better seats tonight (my member num is 348xxx, which isn't low.. but I at least expected to be in the center of the 2nd level)

Setlist was great.. I felt like I was at Bonnaroo again with alot of it, but Rats, In Hiding, State and Leash were definite highlights.

I was able to get a copy of the set list at the end.. On it but not played were:

Parachutes
    Come Back
    RVM
    Alive

Overall, great show. The personal experience could have been better though.
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • Options
    TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
    Evo2010 wrote:
    Great setlist, sounds like you guys had fun .Was this the first show of the tour without Alive and did anybody notice it wasnt played

I swore it was coming after "Porch."
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    Evo2010 wrote:
    Great setlist, sounds like you guys had fun .Was this the first show of the tour without Alive and did anybody notice it wasnt played

i noticed! the entire night i cannot put into words as eloquently as some of you did, the setlist, energy from the band to the fans and vice versa, ed's banter, BUT i LOVE alive!! i will never get sick of it, especially with the crowd participation and arms pumping in the air. i figured it would have had to be played, it was on every show this tour and last tour, and i kept waiting for it but didn't get it :( and to see it actually was on the setlist! ah well, it in no way spoiled the night for me, i actually dreamt they played in my backyard last night!
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    chromiam wrote:
    Great set, great show, great time.... it's weird how seeing so many shows you go in expecting things and sometimes just being there. But last night, the energy of the band, the crowd it was something special. And even those old favorites had a new fresh sound and feel to them. The whole show was just incredible and as I sit here at work after 5 hours of sleep, I can't express it into words. Ahhh but in 6 short hours, I'll be in the parking lot getting ready for another amazing experience.

And it was great seeing some old faces as well as some new.

wow I wish I had 5 hours of sleep. I've had 10 hours* of sleep in 4 days.
    Where did you sit?

*husband snores and thunderstorms wake me up
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    372*** section 102 row A. Words can't describe the show and the seats. 10c U ROCK.

Dude that's awesome !

I was in the same section row J seats 15 & 16 which are dead center !

They were my regular Ten Club seats
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    one complaint though which i'm sure is shared by everyone who parked in that piece of shit parking lot...$20 to park?!?! are you fucking kidding me?? and what do we get for it? if i pay for tickets with surcharges up the wazoo, filling up my tank to get to the place, then to find out its $20 just to park my car, the least they could do is attempt to clean the place up during the concert so i'm not running over beer bottles (only saw ONE dumpster by the front gate), and god forbid they have section markers all the way back where i was parked.
    sheesh! but the boys made up for it with a great show.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Just got home from last night being as though I was too intoxicated to drive home...Just some quick thoughts about the show last night that I would like to share with the crew:

I thought that Hard to Imagine was a perfect opener for the Camden crowd and it really seemed to get everyones attention right away.

Some highlights for me were IN HIDING, and LIGHT YEARS ( which was a first for me ) , also ALL NIGHT, U , WHO YOU ARE, and RATS kicked ass as well as LEASH to close the first set.

Cant wait for tonight ....I think tonights set list will be more of a hits set only because its a friday night show and all the "freaks " come out on schoolnights to see the band.

had a blast last night and cant wait to see whats in store for tonight.....

Keep on RITFW!!!!!!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    wow I wish I had 5 hours of sleep. I've had 10 hours* of sleep in 4 days.
    Where did you sit?

*husband snores and thunderstorms wake me up

sec 103 row Q... nice seats and a great time

Admin

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Grievance, Given To Fly, U, Rats, Why Go

that sequence is why I keep going just awesome

the in hiding was a very nice treat as well

just one complaint-please enough with crazy mary it kills the momentum.
  • Options
    waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
    Well, I made a trade for one of my MSG I tickets and the lovely man Spearhead hooked me up in a truly unbelievable way as I ended up with PIT front row directly in front of Mike. All I can say is that my face is killing me from smiling the whole blessed time. At one point I was so overwhelmed I thought I might cry...but they were so tight, and it was just freaking phenomenal!

I think I ended up giving away 3 tickets and bumping up a friend to section one and those things have a way of working themselves out for the best (obviously).

I feel like the luckiest person on the planet right now and I can't wait to get down there today!
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
    (how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Awesome show! I really love that they're mixing it up so much and bringing out lesser played numbers Who You Are, U, Rats, Leash, In Hiding. It really made it fresh. Couldn't believe that Ed went out for a crowd walk. Anyone on here help hold him up? Love Reign O'er Me was a gem, and a first for me. Loved how everyone was singing along.

There were tons of 10 Club people there - to the person a few posts above me, I was 265xxx and section 201 row D. Never a complaint, just be glad you're in the 10C section with people who are into the show. I was next to these 2 guys I've been next to for 2 other shows on other tours who are really nice, so that was fun catching up with them; one told me he was getting married.

The ferry sucked all right, and so did all the line jumpers. Tons of people just went down toward the front of the line, which made others (like us) have to wait for the 3rd go round. Just a heads up on that - go quick after the show if you're taking it. We might try another method tonight.

I'm still drained, but my daughter wants to go out. Back for round two tonight!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Get_Right wrote:
    Grievance, Given To Fly, U, Rats, Why Go

that sequence is why I keep going just awesome

the in hiding was a very nice treat as well

just one complaint-please enough with crazy mary it kills the momentum.

Man, it got LOUD during In Hiding!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2