what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Watching the worst baton changeover I've ever seen in a relay, unsurprisingly, by the Americans (sorry but ye are the worst at baton changes!)
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Watching Bill Maher on HBO Now.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Wishing I could sleep.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,096
    watching football..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited May 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

Thinking about walking down to Costco for a hot dog and soda... but might be too lazy.

But you could work off the hit dog and soda by walking down there...yes/no? (i promised myself 'no cupcakes unless I walk down there to get one-no driving'....I haven't had very many cupcakes.)
    No need to work off the soda - I only drink diet. :) So just a hot dog (with all the fixins')... Yes, walking down would burn some off. This isn't a debate as to whether I should walk or drive though. I am car free. Walking is the only option! I may just be too lazy to get ready and leave the house, lol.
    Lol. Just curious, are you car free by choice? Or by incident?
    By choice. I specifically arranged my life so that i wouldn't need one - i live right by a skytrain station, super central location, a walk or quick train ride to all stores and amenities, recreation, and friends and family, very close to work, 25 minute trip to downtown. It's great. :) I save so much time and money. Yes, gas is super expemsive here, and so is everything else. The cost of living is outrageous, so not paying for a car is just good sense. But also, Vancouver is the most congested city in North America. I LOVE not sitting in traffic! And it's good for the environment. :)
    That's definitely the way to do it in Vancouver. On the rare occasions I drive there nowadays I wonder why I bother. Do you also cycle? In January I made it a point to cycle to work one day a week. In March I added a second day, and now if I'm really lucky I can cycle three days a week but that's rare as I need to travel between different work sites. I won't ever be able to get above three days but it feels great not to drive, and of course this time of year it's lovely to cycle. January wasn't always so much fun.
    I don't cycle for a few reasons, some better than others. The worst reason is because I find bike seats hurt my ass, lol. :tongue: Secondly, i work on top of a small mountain. I am not in good enough shape to cycle up there, and even if I were, I'd be an absolute sweaty mess by the time I arrived, lol. Third, because if the hideous traffic and outrageous number of bad drivers, I'd be terrified of getting hit by a car. I am not kidding - two people I know at work who cycle got in accidents in only the past 10 days. One of them is actually pretty messed up - he needed emergency surgery in the groin area. He is literally lucky that he didn't lose his balls. :tired_face: Another friend of mine got hit some years ago and the injuries made it so she was ineligible for the police force, which was the only career she had ever prepared for. :frowning: And i am clumsy. I just wouldn't feel safe cycling around this city even if it didn't hurt my ass! I will stick to walking, transit, and cabs (the solution for those trips when you really need a car, like bringing home something heavy or taking the cat to the vet, etc). :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Watching Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.
    watching Vikings, season 3..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

SD48277 said:
    LMMFAO!! Welllllll I was just comforting my dad's dog over the thunderstorm.. But now I'm laughing my ass off I wonder if it was the same Tito selling tix go heaven, so he could go smoke a planet if crack, as the Tito that told the first dude he could cash the check for any amount he wanted?? Although.. First dude's 1
    80 mil sq ft resturaunt a
    Sounded sic as hell!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yup, it's the same Tito.

I need to start hanging out behind KFC so I can meet Jesus. :lol: Unlike Tito, though, I won't wear a wire.
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Trying to kill my last 30 minutes at work...can't wait to go home and eat, I'm starving!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    SD48277 said:

Yup, it's the same Tito.

I need to start hanging out behind KFC so I can meet Jesus. :lol: Unlike Tito, though, I won't wear a wire.

I want to see someone smoke a whole planet of Crack!! I love Toto' Wife's answer to the cops.. We just wanted to leave Earth and smoke some crack.. At least she was keeping it real!!
    watching The Equalizer (2014)
    wondering what the hell happened to Bayern
    Syncing the Steely Dan songs back in my iPhone that I accidentally deleted. Don't ask.

Messi happend..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:

Messi happend..
    :(
    Lying here, in pain.. Bored as fuck..listening g to the torrential rains.. Day 9.. Ni e days of torturous rain..
    Watching the American relay team drop the baton...again
    Watching that new Billy Crystal and Josh Gad series, The Comedians. I was always wondering what happened to Stephnie Weir. She was hilarious on Mad TV.

Also, Dana Delaney=MILF.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    Drinking booze
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Watching election results come in :)
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Sitting on the deck in the sun having a beer, watching the kitties chase bugs. Stoked that I was able to get some light work done in the greenhouse today :heart: gardening.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Watching To Catch A Yeti on Rifftrax. Weird Canadian movie with Meat Loaf.
    Drying off and warming up after sandbagging my backyard..
  • Sitting in my kitchen, having some coconut rum and orange juice, listening to PJ while waiting for laundry to dry......boring Friday evening :|
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
    Watching MST3K (The Screaming Skull)
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Wife started cleaning so I am pretending I am actually working on my laptop so she doesnt ask me for help.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Having a glass of iced tea complemented by the very first lemon harvested from my lemon tree! (yeah!).

(Remember, I live in a rain forest)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    ^^^^ aaaand.....

Just after I typed that I moved my arm and spilled my lemon iced tea all over the table and my laptop. Ford.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf