what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    trying to make sense out of things I did yesterday.
  • working..and its alot of hours already..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i have no idea what im doing right now

likewise!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AVLvyZ0Fs
    practising for the presale of euro 2012 tour
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AVLvyZ0Fs

Can't watch the vid as I am in the office, but I can now dream about a presale of a euro tour for 2012
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Can't watch the vid as I am in the office, but I can now dream about a presale of a euro tour for 2012
    bet your money on that dream
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

likewise!

:lol:

right now, im figuring out a way to get money back that's owed to me
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

likewise!

:lol:

right now, im figuring out a way to get money back that's owed to me

As long as I don't owe you anything :D
    dottles wrote:

bet your money on that dream

If I had any money I would...
    [quote="dottles[/quote]

lol, nah youre not indebted to me...has pj announced a EuroTour yet??
    Davidtrios wrote:

lol, nah youre not indebted to me...has pj announced a EuroTour yet??

:D no, not yet...why are you going to come so I can talk to you in my strange accent and you can learn more odd words? ;)
    its not a strange accent, its a fucken awesome one.

i actually wanna see a UK show to hear what it's ok sounds like in british... ;):lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    eating lunch and deciding what tree farm to go to cut a tree down. :think:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    its not a strange accent, its a fucken awesome one.

i actually wanna see a UK show to hear what it's ok sounds like in british... ;):lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: you know you're welcome any time
  • dottles wrote:

you know you're welcome any time

I'm going to go ahead and extend your invitation to myself :lol:

Europe 2012!!! :D

if you ever have the desire to stay in the scenic south Chicago burbs, you know I'm your girl!! :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Ive got 2 cats--one is huge. he's not even fat, just super long/tall. He can stand on his hind legs to see what I am doing on the kitchen counter :shock:
    023.jpg

i tried to put them both in the same carrier to go to the vet (they are about 28 lbs total) but the little one makes messes because shes afraid of the car....
    giving 2 cats baths is NOT fun, so i no longer take them to the vet at the same time :lol:

Frank is actually a "tall" cat too...so when the vet says he needs to lose weight I try to convince them that he's just "big boned" :lol:
    Jonas stands up on his hind legs all the time...it's so funny...if he wants to see what's on the coffee table or counter it just stands up and looks. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    our cat was up to 23lbs....but after a strict diet, he is down to 14.25 :lol:

:shock: :shock:

fucker had a beer gut

drunkcat.jpg

Awesome!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • drinking a diet coke
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Watching football and drinking margs. :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Somebody has "fancy" cable.. and Tequila.. yup, I am jealous..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Trying to decide if I should post a lewd comment on the new 'women suck' thread.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Somebody has "fancy" cable.. and Tequila.. yup, I am jealous..
    Don't worry, this game isn't very exciting...hence the drinks :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Carey wrote:
    Trying to decide if I should post a lewd comment on the new 'women suck' thread.

I think the title of the thread is kinda begging for a comment.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I think the title of the thread is kinda begging for a comment.

That's what I am thinking.

eenie, meeny, miney, moe.....
    Cancel the lewd post. I am taking a hot bath and going to sleep. I lost a food fight to a three year old boy tonight (not my kid) and I am ready to put it all behind me. :roll:
  • waiting to finnish this long 27th hours shift..kinda 30-45 minutes left..
    and then ill take a bath and read again our "we"
  • trying to sleep...
    dottles wrote:

you know you're welcome any time

I'm going to go ahead and extend your invitation to myself :lol:

Europe 2012!!! :D

if you ever have the desire to stay in the scenic south Chicago burbs, you know I'm your girl!! :mrgreen:

You know it extends to you too..
    I actually really liked Chicago, I will be back at some point :D
  • Procrastinating. I need to finish this job application but instead I'm finding everything else to do instead.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Getting ready to go buy groceries.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&