Options

*** Adelaide 2 Fanviews Here 22/11/06 ***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Scarlet wrote:
    This is probably going to make me sound like the worlds greatest dag, but I don't care.

I just had to say what an absolutely awesome concert this was, It's been a week and I'm still on a high!

I've been a fan from day one but was never 'allowed' to go to a concert due to my abusive, controlling partner.

I couragously left him earlier this year, and the first thing I did was bought tickets! I lived life for the first time this Wednesday night, and I'm never looking back.

Thank you... Thank you....

wow thats very cool to read... living life finally at a pearl jam gig :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    Scarlet wrote:
    This is probably going to make me sound like the worlds greatest dag, but I don't care.

I just had to say what an absolutely awesome concert this was, It's been a week and I'm still on a high!

I've been a fan from day one but was never 'allowed' to go to a concert due to my abusive, controlling partner.

I couragously left him earlier this year, and the first thing I did was bought tickets! I lived life for the first time this Wednesday night, and I'm never looking back.

Hey! :D

That's awesome... your first "outing" as your own person, was certainly one you'll remember for the rest of your life!

Enjoy living the rest of it - the way YOU want too!! :D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Scarlet wrote:

Hey, you're not a dag at all. And congrats for getting out of the bad relationship. I hope you have many more wonderful moments as a free woman ... you deserve it.
  • Options
    red_devred_dev Adelaide, Australia Posts: 147
    Awesome Night!

1995 - Adelaide (Memorial Drive Tennis Centre)
    1998 - Adelaide (Thebarton Oval)
    2003 - Adelaide (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2006 - Adelaide I (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2006 - Adelaide II (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2009 - Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)
    2011 - Eddie Vedder (Thebarton Theatre)
    2011 - Eddie Vedder (Thebarton Theatre)
    2014 - Adelaide Big Day Out
  • Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Scarlet wrote:

well done, congratulations :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    Golden show. Ed was sick as but stil managed to pull through like usual, what a trooper. I am looking for anyone who got a photo/s or videos of Ed or Stone wearing my ITS OK hat during Rocking in the Free World or Yellow Ledbetter. If you did, could you please email me on beeks11@hotmail.com or call me on 0411 114 951. Will trade for footage or pics from any show from this tour as I have been to all of em. Thanks. Ryan

I filmed Melbourne 2 with my video camera if anyone is interested aswel. Pics of my hat on either Ed or Stone equals free dvd copy of Melb 2 hehe. Golden nugget guys and girls. We've been part of something so special over the last two weeks. You all rock
  • Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    Here's a cool pic we took from the Adelaide 2 concert... has come out very trippy but kinda funky...!!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q55/Nossie_au/trippyPJ.jpg

:D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    I took a shirt written I Believe in Miracles to the last concert in sydney...Mike saw...didnt play.
    Took again to Newcastle...this time Stone and Ed both saw for sure....didnt play....
    Went to adelaide...threw the shirt on eddies foot! He took it, read
    it, folded and used as a towel!!! Thought I would never hear my song...after 8 concerts here I was for my final one in Adelaide.
    Second encore he comes out and say that he will attend a couple of requests from the night before...when he said "dont know if YOU are here tonight..." I jumped like hell!!!
    Definitely one of the best moments ever! Been listening to encore 2 more than the song hehehe.
    Happy to share with you guys!
    Keep on Rokin!!!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    GREAT CONCERT! One of my faves!

Does ANYONE have a video of "Alive" or "Even flow" from this one? I need them desparately!!!!

Couldn't find them on youtube... please pm me!