Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    Keep the faith people. Listening to the Toronto boot right now which is a phenomenal recording. Thanks to Sweet Oblivion for keeping the list up to date. BUMP
  • Options
    silly people saying we should cancel our memberships.
    am i any less of a fan because i don't buy merch the second it hits the store?
    NO I AM NOT

it's been a peaceful petition, asking to have more made. we aren't whinging or complaining or crying.
    quite simply, if you don't want to take any part in this discussion or are only here to repeat that old "you had 3 weeks" message then i kindly suggest you say it elsewhere.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,469
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    NO I AM NOT

it's been a peaceful petition, asking to have more made. we aren't whinging or complaining or crying.
    quite simply, if you don't want to take any part in this discussion or are only here to repeat that old "you had 3 weeks" message then i kindly suggest you say it elsewhere.

Actually, I hope they keep saying it here. Every time they post, they bump this thread and keep it on page 1. Keep it up!
  • Options
    C'mon 10C, don't let the 1% (flippers) control the horizontal and the vertical! We are the (page) 99%!!

:D
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    C'mon 10C, don't let the 1% (flippers) control the horizontal and the vertical! We are the (page) 99%!!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    NO I AM NOT

Well said! And to reiterate, just because the majority of us have to budget our finances and plan for the purchase of something that's not chump change(face it, $60+ for the dvd version)does not constitute laziness and/or anything else. Hahaha Who thought being resonable would be considered being unreasonable? Oh well, thanks againg, and well said! :clap:
  • Options
    Eroom21Eroom21 Canada Posts: 100
    skanji32 wrote:
    Eroom21 wrote:
    Because that is how things get accomplished, give up. That is why nothing ever changes. It's good you love the music, but I think for some people they almost feel betrayed. I have seen the movie twice. I wanted the bluray, but I don't care anymore. But, if someone wants a copy they should have the chance, and I still want to know why people could buy as many copies as they wanted to, why didn't they only allow fanclub members to buy it. For a band that went out of their way to stem scalping, released official bootlegs for the fans, they screwed over fans with the dvd/Bluray release. The sad thing is we don't know who calls the shots on how merch is released. It is the band's decision or do they have some Head of Merchandising who decides just how limited these items will be? People know there won't be anymore copies of the movie, but they want answers. We support the band with our heard earned money, I think its fair to expect some answers.

Don't let yourself feel betrayed...it's one bluray - screw it. There will be something else, and even if there was nothing else, we got so much more stuff.

I've seen the moview three times, including twice in the theatres and one in toronto with Neil and Eddie for eff's sake.

Own your frustration with the music man...don't let 10c or anyone else dictate the way you feel.

Neil wasn't at the premier in Toronto, and I don't think you really got the point of my post. But its cool.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Hopefully the weekend will bring some more sigs.. :)
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    We're almost at 100 pages. I can't believe there wasnt this much push back regarding the White Backspacers! I will keep renewing my membership as long as I can and love the band and the cool opportunitys from 10c. Just would love to have the live disc from this set.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Eroom21 wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    Eroom21 wrote:
    Because that is how things get accomplished, give up. That is why nothing ever changes. It's good you love the music, but I think for some people they almost feel betrayed. I have seen the movie twice. I wanted the bluray, but I don't care anymore. But, if someone wants a copy they should have the chance, and I still want to know why people could buy as many copies as they wanted to, why didn't they only allow fanclub members to buy it. For a band that went out of their way to stem scalping, released official bootlegs for the fans, they screwed over fans with the dvd/Bluray release. The sad thing is we don't know who calls the shots on how merch is released. It is the band's decision or do they have some Head of Merchandising who decides just how limited these items will be? People know there won't be anymore copies of the movie, but they want answers. We support the band with our heard earned money, I think its fair to expect some answers.

Don't let yourself feel betrayed...it's one bluray - screw it. There will be something else, and even if there was nothing else, we got so much more stuff.

I've seen the moview three times, including twice in the theatres and one in toronto with Neil and Eddie for eff's sake.

Own your frustration with the music man...don't let 10c or anyone else dictate the way you feel.

Neil wasn't at the premier in Toronto, and I don't think you really got the point of my post. But its cool.

I never said i was at the premier in Toronto. It was the 2nd afternoon showing where Neil was indeed there...

I don't think my point has been understood either.

ps. did you see the youtube links? Amazing stuff eh???
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    dirtybobdirtybob Posts: 42
    edited November 2011
    xunbrokenx wrote:

Actually it hasn't been entirely peaceful at all, and there has been plenty of whinging and complaining and crying. People cursing out the band, cursing out the 10c, demanding people be fired, threatening to pirate the videos if they don't get their way (some people even posted links), people saying the people who DID get in on the LE set are somehow elitist and undeserving, etc etc... While many people WERE being very peaceful, a read through the entire thread shows a lot of hostility and aggression.

I'm in agreement that everyone should get the chance to legally see this stuff, and I firmly believe they will eventually. That said, I don't think you should demand anyone saying "hey, you had THREE WEEKS to get in on what was obviously the most desirable product drop in recent memory" should go away. Seriously, a BACKPACK sold out, how could a Limited Edition blu ray not? Honestly I couldn't believe it took 3 weeks. They must have pressed many THOUSANDS for an open sale to have lasted that long. Denying that you were asleep at the wheel or just missed out due to financial reasons that were NOT 10cs or PJs problem focuses on the wrong area. I'm on a bloody budget to, don't tell me I don't understand financial hardship just because I sunk 70 bucks into a blu ray of my favorite band. A band that changed my life.

Tell them you're sorry you missed out and are very hopeful you'll get to see the content at some point. That's honest and fair. Don't tell 10c and PJ that THEY are at fault, because they're simply NOT.

Again I truly hope everyone gets to see this stuff, and I believe they will. Let's just be fair, realistic, and honest about what happened here.
    Post edited by dirtybob on
  • Options
    dirtybob wrote:
    xunbrokenx wrote:

Actually it hasn't been entirely peaceful at all, and there has been plenty of whinging and complaining and crying. People cursing out the band, cursing out the 10c, demanding people be fired, threatening to pirate the videos if they don't get their way (some people even posted links), people saying the people who DID get in on the LE set are somehow elitist and undeserving, etc etc... While many people WERE being very peaceful, a read through the entire thread shows a lot of hostility and aggression.

I'm in agreement that everyone should get the chance to legally see this stuff, and I firmly believe they will eventually. That said, I don't think you should demand anyone saying "hey, you had THREE WEEKS to get in on what was obviously the most desirable product drop in recent memory" should go away. Seriously, a BACKPACK sold out, how could a Limited Edition blu ray not? Honestly I couldn't believe it took 3 weeks. They must have pressed many THOUSANDS for an open sale to have lasted that long. Denying that you were asleep at the wheel or just missed out due to financial reasons that were NOT 10cs or PJs problem focuses on the wrong area.

Tell them you're sorry you missed out and are very hopeful you'll get to see the content at some point. That's honest and fair. Don't tell 10c and PJ that THEY are at fault, because they're simply NOT.

Again I truly hope everyone gets to see this stuff, and I believe they will. Let's just be fair, realistic, and honest about what happened here.

Actually, "The Rob" admitted that they fucked up yesterday on PJ Radio, specifically with regards to the BluRay...so, yeah, um, 10c DID eff up....and that's okay...we all do. Just nice to see them owning it....
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • Options
    dirtybobdirtybob Posts: 42
    edited November 2011
    skanji32 wrote:

Actually, "The Rob" admitted that they fucked up yesterday on PJ Radio, specifically with regards to the BluRay...so, yeah, um, 10c DID eff up....and that's okay...we all do. Just nice to see them owning it....

What I'm saying is that's it's not 10cs fault you didn't buy one when they were on sale for 3 weeks, and it's not 10cs fault if you weren't ready to drop 70 bucks. That's what I'm saying.

And more to the point I was speaking to the false claim that this has been a peaceful petition, and the demand that detractors should go away.
    Post edited by dirtybob on
  • Options
    dirtybob wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

What I'm saying is that's it's not 10cs fault you didn't buy one when they were on sale for 3 weeks, and it's not 10cs fault if you weren't ready to drop 70 bucks. That's what I'm saying.

I accept responsibility for that...no question...
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • Options
    PAGE #100!!!!!

Props to everyone on this list....let's hope we get resolution soon....

Current list (472):
    jonbond1779
    titchinello
    CorduroyGirl
    uninnocent
    Sweet Oblivion
    skanji32
    bosshogg18
    my2hands
    -decodified-
    goldenboy8167
    pdalwosky
    hobowithagrin
    Brew Crew Tix
    eyejacker
    gerald605
    parasolmonster
    Better Dan
    JCro14
    hell_made_man
    reverend_sin
    C2V3N
    aus_suz
    PJ Sweden
    cincinnati dude
    Prudie
    DK23
    MK243282
    Chief Broom
    reflectedfromafar
    KP198228
    SOLAT319
    YieldDoc
    sk8drchik
    tastes_like_burning
    drummerboy_73
    tschoess10
    TK2919
    Gludfssr
    kathynek
    evenflow82
    Vs
    gas
    Foresakor
    meistro
    Domer99
    DopeyBoy
    mkinnear
    Hub
    dimitrispearljam
    Riot_Mac
    veddertown
    pjfan021
    MickeyMouse
    BlakAdder
    axis2011
    mjvh-cudahy
    Spoken
    calvo17
    mfc2006
    lastexit
    Adam Hewett
    SloopJohnB
    sSickmann
    Tonykin
    Kayne East
    lampshade27
    Brain of JFK
    benton netty
    Ten_mx
    Given_to_Jam
    EvilRabbit
    daubach
    SJPJ
    8bitj
    Pearl Jim
    gonzo nixon
    PJen
    hflpjtrade
    WASTID
    B-Rock
    Corduroy.Animal
    happy_larry
    so02see
    Ivn1322
    nc_jammer
    jgfox73
    Suave.27
    mookieguy
    jonahlee
    Mistrblank
    FB190820
    thedividedskyiscrape
    pjrainlover
    retro
    grdesigner79
    wishchris
    RichG
    madtowndave
    kristmace
    serpent boy
    Mamasan23
    gfraser
    rick1zoo2
    SpinTheBlackO
    pjam
    aspoonfulweighsaton
    klredl
    charliehustleHOF
    KM255362
    emilysu99
    snowco
    GoodbyeForNow
    Music For Rhinos
    darthvedder
    finch
    Uru
    lakerinthebay
    asmacumber
    stukatz
    Veddster
    JimmyV
    lauriewlms
    Spags
    GTHobbles
    Hello I Am Sean
    n8dawg79
    dislocated
    jeffro2333
    Mozzy
    Blgarden
    Lost Turntable
    arms outstretched
    PilateOfTheStorm
    faceintheclouds
    jack Cameron
    Red_Dot
    solf
    iOnlyownMymind
    DoTheEvo
    vanillaradio
    glorifiedme
    radmosquito
    Evilamrocks1234
    ruggs1996
    youngster
    Jimmyjamh
    bootleg
    zacman13245
    FAITHFUL PJ FAN
    Dynamo D2D
    GH160731
    Little Italy
    joeybuckets
    Veddermb
    A satellite forever orbiting
    marlon rando
    demetrios
    the motherculture
    Dangermouse
    dirtybob
    JK3558
    ItsOKaye
    ME91059
    brother123
    TB180644
    DeanLdr
    Slag666
    RVCJJ3J
    rhinomagic
    Zidane
    LS80246
    nc_jammer
    PH101618
    JM82124
    DB64764
    redkeeth
    TH1378
    Pilate’s dawg
    beags
    mkeen411
    wolfamongwolves
    DJ Kid A
    KM265852
    theanswersarefatal
    camaros
    alphawolf
    bat2144
    egross
    pjman
    donraven
    mookieb10
    Louied825
    DCFD2020
    DirtyGinNY
    Gogliardo
    Eroom21
    swimkauai
    lukin321
    longhorn_jammer
    ScottBravesFan
    D Mac
    rockpants
    mtade17
    phenderson
    Popmartijn
    chuwo
    SW6905
    generallyElectric
    choop
    supadupa
    sheenTN
    okblueduck
    PJammer4life
    WhyNotSweden
    Of-he-goes3910
    TE264225
    chaslil
    rizzdaddy
    WiseMan22
    mauichick
    keitherMAN
    mackobu
    barkley987
    vedhead63
    SR295355
    the_dom
    Dedication
    oona left
    JS51111
    maugelli
    whatdude
    Cradles Broken Glass
    bs151220
    sctt_perry
    JH111926
    KJ79633
    Unholy_Kingfish
    andyrew46
    BlackThirteen
    Lizard
    stonieslagg
    markinsand
    Kilgore_Trout
    HeWhoForgets78
    pjam70
    Mr Stogee
    ramblinpony
    dotheandrew
    piratelove
    kingmatt
    TH127299
    slobberdog68
    dustinpardue
    euchrid
    PJMDFAN
    mikep
    DeNov
    Nami
    Professor Earthtones
    Gremmie03
    DP15
    RichAtomic
    EW165784
    Magnitude
    drsluggo
    growinUp
    moFoEd
    jman
    Schreini
    silijo
    JK12093
    Viva La Weiner
    simonorton
    PJ
    JQ65309
    red mos
    Andrewlanephotography
    xunbrokenx
    jmk
    BK144862
    ME91059
    VedHead2
    EGrover88
    smoke20
    sickofit
    AllNiteThing
    bwoz23
    iamica
    BELLZDEEP
    macci
    no1fromnowhere
    ber92961
    smellrose
    MattCam420
    The Currents Will Shift
    IndyDave
    Apocolypse Dude
    lolobugg
    Alecs
    rattlehead
    inmytree77
    Pharaohs Son
    gabalMTL
    3manstack
    coco butter
    BandagedHand77
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kid8@live.com">kid8@live.com</a><!-- e -->
    jamalamb
    JWT
    JP33
    VastRightWing
    BB49631
    naturegirl13
    HailHailOz
    mace1229
    palaver1978
    Kiwi in Oz (x2)
    Itsmyblooood
    ST279453
    Franciou
    porchjeremy
    RITFWinCo
    julesandian
    posephus
    strilo
    lizziewithanaxe
    Smarter_Than_U
    mule
    bluray73
    LoveBoatCaptainDave
    sonic.reducer
    RB112589
    gotz id
    bchangon
    pj66jp @ msn.com
    kingoffools
    ptricia435
    djklambake
    mrshock13
    Super Creep
    skyvalley
    katellis
    LS167051
    watching the clock
    One Two Three Four Two Three
    zissousteve
    evilA
    Dipper
    ogey83
    jlivecchi
    given2jam
    papupet
    soultune0330
    vedderfreak12
    staceycurci @ yahoo.com
    SOLAT78
    LostHighway
    dannakinsky
    thematthewhinton
    dollayo
    Brain of Jam
    Wilcken
    Halstead
    Yielded
    Johnny Hitchiker
    PearlJamaholic
    HILDE
    rolenrock
    shedcore
    saichrio15
    gw246601
    keroua99
    PJ Freak
    Armchair Jammer
    Traces of Humanity
    ASharpy
    bobasfeet
    mrchibbles
    grazman
    gimmesometruth27
    ItIsAllAboutPJ
    reedrothchild
    dave grolsch
    AiCPearlJamWeen
    Helio Farias
    jrkemfort
    prism
    vital5
    BUSH-lager
    tremors
    shecky
    Purlyjem
    gmann414
    davidos
    Sledge13
    mold
    CB69243
    BlkFlg
    GB45499
    JV130312
    JK_Livin
    boothead
    shep
    Mr Rocko
    Eddies Girl
    pearljam_mb
    PSUS2H
    Something Man
    jradesquire
    itsevobaby
    PH57681
    ElopingAngel79
    GoinHungry94
    justinksmith
    ohbigboy
    BigDaddyWil
    jimbojones1138
    timmyle
    Vedder1029
    Porchaholic
    sorie915
    EV40321
    ppalmer84
    bulabula
    pije
    Vedd Hedd
    NoCode416
    pearljamason
    jsk175
    themessenger
    Raulcf77
    dk175265
    rzcosme
    StickmanJam
    High Fidelity 2000
    DW287443
    Myluckyhand
    dansparsk81
    Dillsnufus
    Kathi
    Luiz Felipe L8
    JG7927
    Diggy381
    tschav
    Nastasja
    jhulud
    PJPAT
    RaToN
    Rambis35
    RH106141
    fcbittenca
    hammdj
    Johnny Hitchhiker
    rearview
    CB69243
    Biomech
    ViP999
    PJU2
    GR8Dane
    RiddledWithMetaphors
    Maxwell North
    jstock
    WG152302
    MH607237
    I need the light
    IfThereWasAReason
    Parksy
    FieryMurphMan
    redeye
    Tboz51
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • Options
    You can add me to the list. I think I was missed earlier.
  • Options
    Count me in too.
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 467
    Unfortunately these are now making the rounds on the torrent sites...
  • Options
    Sweet OblivionSweet Oblivion Posts: 456
    edited November 2011

Sorry man. I remember your name (classic song ;) ) but for some reason missed adding your name.

Current list (478):
    jonbond1779
    titchinello
    CorduroyGirl
    uninnocent
    Sweet Oblivion
    skanji32
    bosshogg18
    my2hands
    -decodified-
    goldenboy8167
    pdalwosky
    hobowithagrin
    Brew Crew Tix
    eyejacker
    gerald605
    parasolmonster
    Better Dan
    JCro14
    hell_made_man
    reverend_sin
    C2V3N
    aus_suz
    PJ Sweden
    cincinnati dude
    Prudie
    DK23
    MK243282
    Chief Broom
    reflectedfromafar
    KP198228
    SOLAT319
    YieldDoc
    sk8drchik
    tastes_like_burning
    drummerboy_73
    tschoess10
    TK2919
    Gludfssr
    kathynek
    evenflow82
    Vs
    gas
    Foresakor
    meistro
    Domer99
    DopeyBoy
    mkinnear
    Hub
    dimitrispearljam
    Riot_Mac
    veddertown
    pjfan021
    MickeyMouse
    BlakAdder
    axis2011
    mjvh-cudahy
    Spoken
    calvo17
    mfc2006
    lastexit
    Adam Hewett
    SloopJohnB
    sSickmann
    Tonykin
    Kayne East
    lampshade27
    Brain of JFK
    benton netty
    Ten_mx
    Given_to_Jam
    EvilRabbit
    daubach
    SJPJ
    8bitj
    Pearl Jim
    gonzo nixon
    PJen
    hflpjtrade
    WASTID
    B-Rock
    Corduroy.Animal
    happy_larry
    so02see
    Ivn1322
    nc_jammer
    jgfox73
    Suave.27
    mookieguy
    jonahlee
    Mistrblank
    FB190820
    thedividedskyiscrape
    pjrainlover
    retro
    grdesigner79
    wishchris
    RichG
    madtowndave
    kristmace
    serpent boy
    Mamasan23
    gfraser
    rick1zoo2
    SpinTheBlackO
    pjam
    aspoonfulweighsaton
    klredl
    charliehustleHOF
    KM255362
    emilysu99
    snowco
    GoodbyeForNow
    Music For Rhinos
    darthvedder
    finch
    Uru
    lakerinthebay
    asmacumber
    stukatz
    Veddster
    JimmyV
    lauriewlms
    Spags
    GTHobbles
    Hello I Am Sean
    n8dawg79
    dislocated
    jeffro2333
    Mozzy
    Blgarden
    Lost Turntable
    arms outstretched
    PilateOfTheStorm
    faceintheclouds
    jack Cameron
    Red_Dot
    solf
    iOnlyownMymind
    DoTheEvo
    vanillaradio
    glorifiedme
    radmosquito
    Evilamrocks1234
    ruggs1996
    youngster
    Jimmyjamh
    bootleg
    zacman13245
    FAITHFUL PJ FAN
    Dynamo D2D
    GH160731
    Little Italy
    joeybuckets
    Veddermb
    A satellite forever orbiting
    marlon rando
    demetrios
    the motherculture
    Dangermouse
    dirtybob
    JK3558
    ItsOKaye
    ME91059
    brother123
    TB180644
    DeanLdr
    Slag666
    RVCJJ3J
    rhinomagic
    Zidane
    LS80246
    nc_jammer
    PH101618
    JM82124
    DB64764
    redkeeth
    TH1378
    Pilate’s dawg
    beags
    mkeen411
    wolfamongwolves
    DJ Kid A
    KM265852
    theanswersarefatal
    camaros
    alphawolf
    bat2144
    egross
    pjman
    donraven
    mookieb10
    Louied825
    DCFD2020
    DirtyGinNY
    Gogliardo
    Eroom21
    swimkauai
    lukin321
    longhorn_jammer
    ScottBravesFan
    D Mac
    rockpants
    mtade17
    phenderson
    Popmartijn
    chuwo
    SW6905
    generallyElectric
    choop
    supadupa
    sheenTN
    okblueduck
    PJammer4life
    WhyNotSweden
    Of-he-goes3910
    TE264225
    chaslil
    rizzdaddy
    WiseMan22
    mauichick
    keitherMAN
    mackobu
    barkley987
    vedhead63
    SR295355
    the_dom
    Dedication
    oona left
    JS51111
    maugelli
    whatdude
    Cradles Broken Glass
    bs151220
    sctt_perry
    JH111926
    KJ79633
    Unholy_Kingfish
    andyrew46
    BlackThirteen
    Lizard
    stonieslagg
    markinsand
    Kilgore_Trout
    HeWhoForgets78
    pjam70
    Mr Stogee
    ramblinpony
    dotheandrew
    piratelove
    kingmatt
    TH127299
    slobberdog68
    dustinpardue
    euchrid
    PJMDFAN
    mikep
    DeNov
    Nami
    Professor Earthtones
    Gremmie03
    DP15
    RichAtomic
    EW165784
    Magnitude
    drsluggo
    growinUp
    moFoEd
    jman
    Schreini
    silijo
    JK12093
    Viva La Weiner
    simonorton
    PJ
    JQ65309
    red mos
    Andrewlanephotography
    xunbrokenx
    jmk
    BK144862
    ME91059
    VedHead2
    EGrover88
    smoke20
    sickofit
    AllNiteThing
    bwoz23
    iamica
    BELLZDEEP
    macci
    no1fromnowhere
    ber92961
    smellrose
    MattCam420
    The Currents Will Shift
    IndyDave
    Apocolypse Dude
    lolobugg
    Alecs
    rattlehead
    inmytree77
    Pharaohs Son
    gabalMTL
    3manstack
    coco butter
    BandagedHand77
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kid8@live.com">kid8@live.com</a><!-- e -->
    jamalamb
    JWT
    JP33
    VastRightWing
    BB49631
    naturegirl13
    HailHailOz
    mace1229
    palaver1978
    Kiwi in Oz (x2)
    Itsmyblooood
    ST279453
    Franciou
    porchjeremy
    RITFWinCo
    julesandian
    posephus
    strilo
    lizziewithanaxe
    Smarter_Than_U
    mule
    bluray73
    LoveBoatCaptainDave
    sonic.reducer
    RB112589
    gotz id
    bchangon
    pj66jp @ msn.com
    kingoffools
    ptricia435
    djklambake
    mrshock13
    Super Creep
    skyvalley
    katellis
    LS167051
    watching the clock
    One Two Three Four Two Three
    zissousteve
    evilA
    Dipper
    ogey83
    jlivecchi
    given2jam
    papupet
    soultune0330
    vedderfreak12
    staceycurci @ yahoo.com
    SOLAT78
    LostHighway
    dannakinsky
    thematthewhinton
    dollayo
    Brain of Jam
    Wilcken
    Halstead
    Yielded
    Johnny Hitchiker
    PearlJamaholic
    HILDE
    rolenrock
    shedcore
    saichrio15
    gw246601
    keroua99
    PJ Freak
    Armchair Jammer
    Traces of Humanity
    ASharpy
    bobasfeet
    mrchibbles
    grazman
    gimmesometruth27
    ItIsAllAboutPJ
    reedrothchild
    dave grolsch
    AiCPearlJamWeen
    Helio Farias
    jrkemfort
    prism
    vital5
    BUSH-lager
    tremors
    shecky
    Purlyjem
    gmann414
    davidos
    Sledge13
    mold
    CB69243
    BlkFlg
    GB45499
    JV130312
    JK_Livin
    boothead
    shep
    Mr Rocko
    Eddies Girl
    pearljam_mb
    PSUS2H
    Something Man
    jradesquire
    itsevobaby
    PH57681
    ElopingAngel79
    GoinHungry94
    justinksmith
    ohbigboy
    BigDaddyWil
    jimbojones1138
    timmyle
    Vedder1029
    Porchaholic
    sorie915
    EV40321
    ppalmer84
    bulabula
    pije
    Vedd Hedd
    NoCode416
    pearljamason
    jsk175
    themessenger
    Raulcf77
    dk175265
    rzcosme
    StickmanJam
    High Fidelity 2000
    DW287443
    Myluckyhand
    dansparsk81
    Dillsnufus
    Kathi
    Luiz Felipe L8
    JG7927
    Diggy381
    tschav
    Nastasja
    jhulud
    PJPAT
    RaToN
    Rambis35
    RH106141
    fcbittenca
    hammdj
    Johnny Hitchhiker
    rearview
    CB69243
    Biomech
    ViP999
    PJU2
    GR8Dane
    RiddledWithMetaphors
    Maxwell North
    jstock
    WG152302
    MH607237
    I need the light
    IfThereWasAReason
    Parksy
    FieryMurphMan
    redeye
    Tboz51
    Sludge Factory
    JR188445
    BrokenGlass
    AmherstJammer
    Jearlpam0925
    kellannazzie
    Post edited by Sweet Oblivion on
  • Options
    davidos wrote:

they have been, and since it appears thats the only way some of us will see this. looks like our options are limited (pun intended). torrents, $300+ on ebay, or nothing. i think i know which option will be the favored.
  • Options

I also signed a few pages ago and was not put on the list. Thanks for the hard work in collecting these!
  • Options

I also signed a few pages ago and was not put on the list. Thanks for the hard work in collecting these!

Whoops! Sorry! Nothing personal! :lol: Just added you now.
  • Options
    Thank you Sweet Oblivion and skanji32 and others for helping to maintain this list.
    I too hope we get some resolution despite the fact that the Blu-ray listing is now gone from Goods.

Let's hope. ;)
  • Options
    Maybe they'll release a PJ20 Deluxe DVD Christmas Edition ;) .

That would make us happy too,..wouldn't it
  • Options
    Please add my name to the petition.
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Bump it up!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510

Me too!!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    davidos wrote:

they have been, and since it appears thats the only way some of us will see this. looks like our options are limited (pun intended). torrents, $300+ on ebay, or nothing. i think i know which option will be the favored.

i'm going with nothing :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    keeping hope.

BUMP.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    keeping hope.

BUMP.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”