Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    Anyway, I don't know what to do with the state of the petition now. Is it worth updating anymore? Obviously the club doesn't care about the 470 of us who signed it. Another question I have (that will probably never be answered) is why did they leave it in the goods for so long afterwards? As a tease for those who missed out? For those who logged on after the PBS showing to show them what they had missed? Or just pure laziness?

I'd keep the petition going until 10C answers those questions. Giving up now just feels like the easy way out.
    People need to remember that this affects fans worldwide.
    As an Australian fan, I have not seen PJ20 aired anywhere on my tv and The Kids Are Twenty is not available on my iTunes to purchase either. I think some fans get so caught up on what's happening in their country that they seem to forget about the rest of the world outside of the USA.
    This material needs to be accessible to ALL FANS, not just those who were lucky enough to grab one during a pre sale.

Exactly....
  • Options
    RVCJJ3J wrote:

Couldn't have said it better...At a time when we should all be rejoicing this wonderful band we end up having to deal with something like this. It was so exciting when PJ20 was first announced and I thought to myself "what's in store?" To end up at this place in time with no explanation at all is severely disappointing and disheartening. I guess this is why phrases like FUBAR were invented. I'll bet the top 1% were probably pretty satisfied with how things turned out. I should just quit pretending like I fit in anywhere.

How long O'Lord How Long

Know how u feel..... I guess eventually the other disc will be available to overseas fans but I dont really want
    a digital copy anyway but guess thats what I will have to do if I want to see the extra footage...
  • Options
    Lets keep this going 2 pages until 100 reached...:)
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Locking the gate long after the horse has bolted bump..... :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    Locking the gate long after the horse has bolted bump..... :(

yes. and abviosly the band have made enough money, because they're losing out on a windfall here.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    I agree! Keep the thread going. Let's test the intergrity that the band has put forth with standing for what you believe! I think this is worth while. But I still can't help but think if the band has taken a turn toward the "big business" direction. Not dogging them, just stating from what I read from the Spin magazine in support of the release of Backspacer "Target exclusive need I remind you" that when interviewing Ed, he makes a statment to the tune of Why not us, as in regards to deserving some mainstream credit. I didn't quote because I don't have it in front of me but it made an impression on me. Anyway, I am deviating from the topic. I also kind of think that maybe they like the thought of inflated prices for outdated productions; that it gives it it's own legend almost. Sorry, there I go again. Just saying because it doesn't make much sense while the demand is so high, why the supply is so low. Let's get the supply back into play! :D
  • Options
    Eroom21Eroom21 Canada Posts: 100
    If people are actually pissed, they need to show it. Don't buy anything from the website. What is going to happen the next time something "limited" shows up in the Goods section is that people will buy it twice as fast. We can't be suckers. As long as we keep buying shit they won't have to care about "fans".
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Eroom21 wrote:
    If people are actually pissed, they need to show it. Don't buy anything from the website. What is going to happen the next time something "limited" shows up in the Goods section is that people will buy it twice as fast. We can't be suckers. As long as we keep buying shit they won't have to care about "fans".

Unfortunately, when things become so limited people will buy it no matter what..some will buy it beccause they want it..others will buy it just because it is limited and is trade or ebay bait while others who want it miss out.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Eroom21 wrote:

that's the problem though. the band has us by our balls.

they know what an obsessive fanbase they serve, so no matter what gets made, there will be a long line of people with their wallets out waiting to pay.

i mean, have you SEEN the new shirts? not only are they ugly as shit, but they charge $7.50 for shipping. but people buy buy buy buy buy.
  • Options
    Everyone remember:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Email them everyday. Sometimes twice or more. They want to ignore us. I won't let them.
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Folks,

Long time supporter of the “occupy 10c for more pj20 blurays” movement. ;)

When this band started, we all were listening to them on vinyl, or tape in the early 90s. We’re now at the point, where this is the most covered band that has produced arguably the largest amount of recorded music for their fans.

Am I upset that the blurays are now unavaiable, and likely permenantly? Yep. But there’s nothing more to do at this point. It’s too bad that the 10c gets in the way of our enjoyment of the band sometimes…so take them out…and cameron crowe and the editors, all who have remained silent. It’s time to do the best thing possible. Move on.

Tons more music out there from many different sources. Don’t let this get us down anymore. It’s over and we lost…and if losing is getting access to performances like these from earlier this week in South America, losing has never felt so damn good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKzR6Nq9kg (5:25 to end)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UYqegzPRc&mid=52
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bLwmjsLxI (7:20 to end)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qZmeKdlC0
    (thanks Dem)

10c (and their lack of communication), Cameron Crowe, posters, t-shirts and yes, blurays…will not define my enjoyment of this band anymore. The music will.

Peace and love everyone...
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    Eroom21Eroom21 Canada Posts: 100
    skanji32 wrote:
    Folks,

Long time supporter of the “occupy 10c for more pj20 blurays” movement. ;)

When this band started, we all were listening to them on vinyl, or tape in the early 90s. We’re now at the point, where this is the most covered band that has produced arguably the largest amount of recorded music for their fans.

Am I upset that the blurays are now unavaiable, and likely permenantly? Yep. But there’s nothing more to do at this point. It’s too bad that the 10c gets in the way of our enjoyment of the band sometimes…so take them out…and cameron crowe and the editors, all who have remained silent. It’s time to do the best thing possible. Move on.

Tons more music out there from many different sources. Don’t let this get us down anymore. It’s over and we lost…and if losing is getting access to performances like these from earlier this week in South America, losing has never felt so damn good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKzR6Nq9kg (5:25 to end)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UYqegzPRc&mid=52
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bLwmjsLxI (7:20 to end)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qZmeKdlC0
    (thanks Dem)

10c (and their lack of communication), Cameron Crowe, posters, t-shirts and yes, blurays…will not define my enjoyment of this band anymore. The music will.

Peace and love everyone...

Because that is how things get accomplished, give up. That is why nothing ever changes. It's good you love the music, but I think for some people they almost feel betrayed. I have seen the movie twice. I wanted the bluray, but I don't care anymore. But, if someone wants a copy they should have the chance, and I still want to know why people could buy as many copies as they wanted to, why didn't they only allow fanclub members to buy it. For a band that went out of their way to stem scalping, released official bootlegs for the fans, they screwed over fans with the dvd/Bluray release. The sad thing is we don't know who calls the shots on how merch is released. It is the band's decision or do they have some Head of Merchandising who decides just how limited these items will be? People know there won't be anymore copies of the movie, but they want answers. We support the band with our heard earned money, I think its fair to expect some answers.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i hope this will happen..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    i hope this will happen..
    Keep hope alive!
    We know that they've now removed the Deluxe Sets from the Goods section, but this does not mean they still couldn't release a less expensive and unlimited version that would include all three discs. I just don't really understand why they would want to limit this in the first place, but hopefully at some point this thread will strike a chord and we'll all get what we would have liked to have had but did not get because we didn't understand that a "limited edition" could sell out before it was even released.
    And as a side note, I did not wait until the release date to try and order the Deluxe DVD (not the Blu-ray) but at least two full weeks before the release date. October 12th to be exact.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Eroom21 wrote:
    Because that is how things get accomplished, give up. That is why nothing ever changes. It's good you love the music, but I think for some people they almost feel betrayed. I have seen the movie twice. I wanted the bluray, but I don't care anymore. But, if someone wants a copy they should have the chance, and I still want to know why people could buy as many copies as they wanted to, why didn't they only allow fanclub members to buy it. For a band that went out of their way to stem scalping, released official bootlegs for the fans, they screwed over fans with the dvd/Bluray release. The sad thing is we don't know who calls the shots on how merch is released. It is the band's decision or do they have some Head of Merchandising who decides just how limited these items will be? People know there won't be anymore copies of the movie, but they want answers. We support the band with our heard earned money, I think its fair to expect some answers.

Don't let yourself feel betrayed...it's one bluray - screw it. There will be something else, and even if there was nothing else, we got so much more stuff.

I've seen the moview three times, including twice in the theatres and one in toronto with Neil and Eddie for eff's sake.

Own your frustration with the music man...don't let 10c or anyone else dictate the way you feel.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    Current list (472):
    jonbond1779
    titchinello
    CorduroyGirl
    uninnocent
    Sweet Oblivion
    skanji32
    bosshogg18
    my2hands
    -decodified-
    goldenboy8167
    pdalwosky
    hobowithagrin
    Brew Crew Tix
    eyejacker
    gerald605
    parasolmonster
    Better Dan
    JCro14
    hell_made_man
    reverend_sin
    C2V3N
    aus_suz
    PJ Sweden
    cincinnati dude
    Prudie
    DK23
    MK243282
    Chief Broom
    reflectedfromafar
    KP198228
    SOLAT319
    YieldDoc
    sk8drchik
    tastes_like_burning
    drummerboy_73
    tschoess10
    TK2919
    Gludfssr
    kathynek
    evenflow82
    Vs
    gas
    Foresakor
    meistro
    Domer99
    DopeyBoy
    mkinnear
    Hub
    dimitrispearljam
    Riot_Mac
    veddertown
    pjfan021
    MickeyMouse
    BlakAdder
    axis2011
    mjvh-cudahy
    Spoken
    calvo17
    mfc2006
    lastexit
    Adam Hewett
    SloopJohnB
    sSickmann
    Tonykin
    Kayne East
    lampshade27
    Brain of JFK
    benton netty
    Ten_mx
    Given_to_Jam
    EvilRabbit
    daubach
    SJPJ
    8bitj
    Pearl Jim
    gonzo nixon
    PJen
    hflpjtrade
    WASTID
    B-Rock
    Corduroy.Animal
    happy_larry
    so02see
    Ivn1322
    nc_jammer
    jgfox73
    Suave.27
    mookieguy
    jonahlee
    Mistrblank
    FB190820
    thedividedskyiscrape
    pjrainlover
    retro
    grdesigner79
    wishchris
    RichG
    madtowndave
    kristmace
    serpent boy
    Mamasan23
    gfraser
    rick1zoo2
    SpinTheBlackO
    pjam
    aspoonfulweighsaton
    klredl
    charliehustleHOF
    KM255362
    emilysu99
    snowco
    GoodbyeForNow
    Music For Rhinos
    darthvedder
    finch
    Uru
    lakerinthebay
    asmacumber
    stukatz
    Veddster
    JimmyV
    lauriewlms
    Spags
    GTHobbles
    Hello I Am Sean
    n8dawg79
    dislocated
    jeffro2333
    Mozzy
    Blgarden
    Lost Turntable
    arms outstretched
    PilateOfTheStorm
    faceintheclouds
    jack Cameron
    Red_Dot
    solf
    iOnlyownMymind
    DoTheEvo
    vanillaradio
    glorifiedme
    radmosquito
    Evilamrocks1234
    ruggs1996
    youngster
    Jimmyjamh
    bootleg
    zacman13245
    FAITHFUL PJ FAN
    Dynamo D2D
    GH160731
    Little Italy
    joeybuckets
    Veddermb
    A satellite forever orbiting
    marlon rando
    demetrios
    the motherculture
    Dangermouse
    dirtybob
    JK3558
    ItsOKaye
    ME91059
    brother123
    TB180644
    DeanLdr
    Slag666
    RVCJJ3J
    rhinomagic
    Zidane
    LS80246
    nc_jammer
    PH101618
    JM82124
    DB64764
    redkeeth
    TH1378
    Pilate’s dawg
    beags
    mkeen411
    wolfamongwolves
    DJ Kid A
    KM265852
    theanswersarefatal
    camaros
    alphawolf
    bat2144
    egross
    pjman
    donraven
    mookieb10
    Louied825
    DCFD2020
    DirtyGinNY
    Gogliardo
    Eroom21
    swimkauai
    lukin321
    longhorn_jammer
    ScottBravesFan
    D Mac
    rockpants
    mtade17
    phenderson
    Popmartijn
    chuwo
    SW6905
    generallyElectric
    choop
    supadupa
    sheenTN
    okblueduck
    PJammer4life
    WhyNotSweden
    Of-he-goes3910
    TE264225
    chaslil
    rizzdaddy
    WiseMan22
    mauichick
    keitherMAN
    mackobu
    barkley987
    vedhead63
    SR295355
    the_dom
    Dedication
    oona left
    JS51111
    maugelli
    whatdude
    Cradles Broken Glass
    bs151220
    sctt_perry
    JH111926
    KJ79633
    Unholy_Kingfish
    andyrew46
    BlackThirteen
    Lizard
    stonieslagg
    markinsand
    Kilgore_Trout
    HeWhoForgets78
    pjam70
    Mr Stogee
    ramblinpony
    dotheandrew
    piratelove
    kingmatt
    TH127299
    slobberdog68
    dustinpardue
    euchrid
    PJMDFAN
    mikep
    DeNov
    Nami
    Professor Earthtones
    Gremmie03
    DP15
    RichAtomic
    EW165784
    Magnitude
    drsluggo
    growinUp
    moFoEd
    jman
    Schreini
    silijo
    JK12093
    Viva La Weiner
    simonorton
    PJ
    JQ65309
    red mos
    Andrewlanephotography
    xunbrokenx
    jmk
    BK144862
    ME91059
    VedHead2
    EGrover88
    smoke20
    sickofit
    AllNiteThing
    bwoz23
    iamica
    BELLZDEEP
    macci
    no1fromnowhere
    ber92961
    smellrose
    MattCam420
    The Currents Will Shift
    IndyDave
    Apocolypse Dude
    lolobugg
    Alecs
    rattlehead
    inmytree77
    Pharaohs Son
    gabalMTL
    3manstack
    coco butter
    BandagedHand77
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kid8@live.com">kid8@live.com</a><!-- e -->
    jamalamb
    JWT
    JP33
    VastRightWing
    BB49631
    naturegirl13
    HailHailOz
    mace1229
    palaver1978
    Kiwi in Oz (x2)
    Itsmyblooood
    ST279453
    Franciou
    porchjeremy
    RITFWinCo
    julesandian
    posephus
    strilo
    lizziewithanaxe
    Smarter_Than_U
    mule
    bluray73
    LoveBoatCaptainDave
    sonic.reducer
    RB112589
    gotz id
    bchangon
    pj66jp @ msn.com
    kingoffools
    ptricia435
    djklambake
    mrshock13
    Super Creep
    skyvalley
    katellis
    LS167051
    watching the clock
    One Two Three Four Two Three
    zissousteve
    evilA
    Dipper
    ogey83
    jlivecchi
    given2jam
    papupet
    soultune0330
    vedderfreak12
    staceycurci @ yahoo.com
    SOLAT78
    LostHighway
    dannakinsky
    thematthewhinton
    dollayo
    Brain of Jam
    Wilcken
    Halstead
    Yielded
    Johnny Hitchiker
    PearlJamaholic
    HILDE
    rolenrock
    shedcore
    saichrio15
    gw246601
    keroua99
    PJ Freak
    Armchair Jammer
    Traces of Humanity
    ASharpy
    bobasfeet
    mrchibbles
    grazman
    gimmesometruth27
    ItIsAllAboutPJ
    reedrothchild
    dave grolsch
    AiCPearlJamWeen
    Helio Farias
    jrkemfort
    prism
    vital5
    BUSH-lager
    tremors
    shecky
    Purlyjem
    gmann414
    davidos
    Sledge13
    mold
    CB69243
    BlkFlg
    GB45499
    JV130312
    JK_Livin
    boothead
    shep
    Mr Rocko
    Eddies Girl
    pearljam_mb
    PSUS2H
    Something Man
    jradesquire
    itsevobaby
    PH57681
    ElopingAngel79
    GoinHungry94
    justinksmith
    ohbigboy
    BigDaddyWil
    jimbojones1138
    timmyle
    Vedder1029
    Porchaholic
    sorie915
    EV40321
    ppalmer84
    bulabula
    pije
    Vedd Hedd
    NoCode416
    pearljamason
    jsk175
    themessenger
    Raulcf77
    dk175265
    rzcosme
    StickmanJam
    High Fidelity 2000
    DW287443
    Myluckyhand
    dansparsk81
    Dillsnufus
    Kathi
    Luiz Felipe L8
    JG7927
    Diggy381
    tschav
    Nastasja
    jhulud
    PJPAT
    RaToN
    Rambis35
    RH106141
    fcbittenca
    hammdj
    Johnny Hitchhiker
    rearview
    CB69243
    Biomech
    ViP999
    PJU2
    GR8Dane
    RiddledWithMetaphors
    Maxwell North
    jstock
    WG152302
    MH607237
    I need the light
    IfThereWasAReason
    Parksy
    FieryMurphMan
    redeye
    Tboz51
    Better Dan wrote:
    Eroom21 wrote:

Unfortunately, when things become so limited people will buy it no matter what..some will buy it beccause they want it..others will buy it just because it is limited and is trade or ebay bait while others who want it miss out.

Completely agree with both of you (if that makes sense). Thats what's pissing me off about the recent "limited edition" trend. People (not even flippers) are buying stuff they don't want so they can just use it for trade. Not criticising anyone (cause I know it can be tempting at times). Just the way the club seems to operate these days.
  • Options
    PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206
    I can't find the words to express my disappointment but as they say, "life goes on." :-|
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    I guess the people don't have the power.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    What makes me the most upset about this situation is that the 10 Club, intentionally or not, is driving a wedge between their fan base. Call it what you want. The haves versus the have nots. The 1 percenters vs. the 99 percenters.

I know it's impossible to please everyone in the 10 Club, but it appears that the way they handled this deluxe set is really getting under the skin of some people. Kinda ironic that the fans who want this can't even access the Fans Are Alright.

Things have been awfully quiet from the 10 Club on this matter. It's like they want to sweep it under the rug as quietly as possible. We shouldn't let them do that.
  • Options
    Things have been awfully quiet from the 10 Club on this matter. It's like they want to sweep it under the rug as quietly as possible. We shouldn't let them do that.

or in their case, sweep it under the new tshirt :lol:
  • Options
    The I can't believe it sold for $354.99 on Ebay bump.
  • Options
    Keep this petition going! Remember, the band is still on tour....let's hope they check in on their fan club when they are done and right this wrong.....
  • Options
    Despite everything this band and the 10c have done for us fans, if you truly feel betrayed by this situation or some of the other situations that have cropped up here recently, there is only one thing left to do.

Cancel your 10c membership and say goodbye.

Signing petitions and screaming from the mountain tops in forums hasn't done anything to change what you're complaining about. For reasons unknown (that are likely very sound), they aren't responding. These types of situations will continue to happen.

Because they aren't listening to you, you have no other course of action; unless you want to continue to sit here and take it and hear your cries continually unanswered.

Beside, if enough of you leave, I might be able to score some presale tickets next time...
  • Options
    To all you whiny babies complaining about the deluxe pj20 dvd & other 10 club stuff you don't like, don't renew your memberships and I'll glady bump myself up in seniority!!! :-)...Its that simple.
    Montreal 08-20-1998
    Montreal 10-04-2000
    Montreal 06-29-2003
    New York City 07-09-2003
    Montreal 09-15-2005
    Toronto 09-19-2005
    Quebec City 09-20-2005
    Toronto 05-09-2006
    Hartford 05-13-2006
    Toronto 2009
    Hartford 2010
    Buffalo 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Buffalo 2013
  • Options
    It's been weeks and this is still going? Guess I'll throw my 2¢ into the pot.

I got a single deluxe blu-ray. I bought it the day after it was released in the theater, even though it was onsale prior. It was obviously a limited release. Seriously guys, a big part of me feels like you guys procrastinated when you knew this was a limited release, and it was still available after the movie was released.

However, after reading the comments, I am disappointed that 10c didn't limit the release first to 10c only members, at least initially, and then to the wider public. How was that obviously not a consideration, considering how rampant resellers can be on these sorts of things? Seems like 10c messed up pretty bad in that aspect.

Next time you see a limited release guys, don't procrastinate and then complain when it's gone. I'm sorry you don't all have access to it anymore, but that's what limited releases are. Some folks lose out. Life goes on.
  • Options
    matt.watt wrote:
    It's been weeks and this is still going? Guess I'll throw my 2¢ into the pot.

I got a single deluxe blu-ray. I bought it the day after it was released in the theater, even though it was onsale prior. It was obviously a limited release. Seriously guys, a big part of me feels like you guys procrastinated when you knew this was a limited release, and it was still available after the movie was released.

However, after reading the comments, I am disappointed that 10c didn't limit the release first to 10c only members, at least initially, and then to the wider public. How was that obviously not a consideration, considering how rampant resellers can be on these sorts of things? Seems like 10c messed up pretty bad in that aspect.

Next time you see a limited release guys, don't procrastinate and then complain when it's gone. I'm sorry you don't all have access to it anymore, but that's what limited releases are. Some folks lose out. Life goes on.

"Life's sucks and you can't do anything about it" should never be a response to a problem, no matter how minor. If anything, I want to put even more effort behind this, because unlike so many other problems I feel as if this one could actually be solved since it's not all that important, and INCREDIBLY SIMPLE to solve.
  • Options
    Yeah, you can add me to the petition list. For some of us, there is an inability to being able to follow the new happenings of the band on the internet every day. I followd PJ20 as much as I could up until a couple months ago and didn't find out about this sale until after it was all sold out. Those of you saying we shouldn't have procrastinated are painting a pretty broad stroke. That these are being flipped for outrageous prices further solidifies the fact that the people who actually wanted to view the content are not necessarily the ones who had an ample opportunity to obtaine the content.

It's almost like piracy is being promoted when situtations such as this occur. Make an item that technicaly is not scarce (in reference to the bonus videos: a digital source is not a scarce source), scarce and then watch the pirates distribute it for you since you are so unwilling.
  • Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    Everyone should have the chance to get this. Let everyone pre-order for 30 days... then produce that amount, whatever it is, even if it takes months to produce them again. You will have a lot of happy people!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Everyone should have the chance to get this. Let everyone pre-order for 30 days... then produce that amount, whatever it is, even if it takes months to produce them again. You will have a lot of happy people!

+1
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options

+1