Tebow

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    :lol::lol::lol:

543269941.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    This deal is not a done deal yet it might even be dead ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    you are so level headed.
    More so than the cheese spread be-headed guy...

Too soon?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

Jets neglected to read the contract. And the Broncos are making them look like fools. They pulled no punches.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303

Jets neglected to read the contract. And the Broncos are making them look like fools. They pulled no punches.

Yep and this is the team i root for :oops: man what a disgrace , i don't care if this deal dies but to think that the people running this team failed to read the contract is unexcusable ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    norm wrote:

543269941.jpg

wow, that was fucking fast
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    davidtrios wrote:
    norm wrote:

543269941.jpg

wow, that was fucking fast

norm has a social media army ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Pfffffft
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    juan lesterjuan lester Posts: 321
    as a pats fan, love this move.
    uke can save the world
  • Options
    I think the Denver Broncos treated him shabbily. He won seven games, he brought them into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo — I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me — it was a tremendous victory.”

Robertson cited bad karma: “And you just ask yourself, okay, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he’s been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/pat-robe ... -shabbily/
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I know he is very "excited" Tebow must of said that word 50 times in the interview the other day... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mikalina wrote:
    I know he is very "excited" Tebow must of said that word 50 times in the interview the other day... ;)

44 times! :lol:

http://www.break.com/index/tebow-says-e ... ce-2312837
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    DS1119 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

44 times! :lol:

http://www.break.com/index/tebow-says-e ... ce-2312837

Thanks for setting the record straight.... :lol:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    tumblr_lv0stiic4R1qe0wclo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    nice job yankee's
    NEW YORK (AP) Tim Tebow has work to do if he's going to win over New York sports fans.

The new backup quarterback for the Jets was booed at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night when he was shown on the giant video board - even though he was wearing a Yankees cap.

Sitting in the third row next to the Los Angeles Angels dugout, Tebow cracked a smile and acknowledged the camera. There was a smattering of cheers, but most of the initial reactions were boos.

Tebow was acquired by the New York Jets from Denver in a much-hyped trade last month. He is expected to back up starter Mark Sanchez, even though Tebow rallied the Broncos to the NFL playoffs last season and became a polarizing sensation in the process.

''I didn't get a chance to see him,'' Yankees manager Joe Girardi said after his team's 11-5 victory. ''I would have loved to get a chance to see him and talk to him. I'm sure he'll be back at some point. Obviously he's going to be around a lot more now. But I'd love to visit with him at some point.''

Sitting next to Tebow was Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade, also booed when he was shown on the scoreboard earlier in the game. But those boos quickly turned to cheers when Wade held up his Yankees cap.

Wade and the Heat beat the New York Knicks 93-85 Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the season is lost, time to put him in
  • Options
    Where could this guy end up next year? I really think they need to explore moving him to another position such as TE or something like the talk was last year.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    DS1119 wrote:
    Where could this guy end up next year? I really think they need to explore moving him to another position such as TE or something like the talk was last year.

Good question.. I'd like to see him play more.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    DS1119 wrote:

Good question.. I'd like to see him play more.
    I think Jacksonville had one sellout this year ... When the Jets and Tebow came to town.

If the Jags don't sign The Tebow, then the fix is in for relocating to LA.
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    I think Jacksonville had one sellout this year ... When the Jets and Tebow came to town.

It would suck to be a Jags player and realize this. Then again, thats how the Dolphins are now too...bigger crowds for the Steelers, Giants, and Jets when they come to town..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    so where will jesus jr. end up now?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    norm wrote:

NOT in the NFL. That place up north where it gets very cold at times. ;)

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    norm wrote:

Lucy-Pinder-Tim-Tebow.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    norm wrote:

I wonder if he's still a virgin?

:?

:lol:
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    norm wrote:

Sweet Jesus!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,805
    g under p wrote:
    norm wrote:

NOT in the NFL. That place up north where it gets very cold at times. ;)

peace
    or NFL Europe.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14