Options

A MYSTERY POSTER SALE w/ PJ20 Backpack & BS White Vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    I'll participate, this sounds like a good time.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Very cool idea! It looks like you don't need any help getting to 100, but I will keep watch. I certainly don't need more of anything but willing to help fill out the 100 if needed. :lol: Plus, I will remember this for the future. ;)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    PLease count me in
    Life comes from within your hopes and desires
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Ok. I'm not sure the easiest way to do this, but after seeing the other mystery poster sale, it gave me an idea.

I need to get rid of OVER 500 POSTERS! They are taking over my house and need to make room. Lot's of great posters, art prints, test prints, and other goodies. Some of which are listed here...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/tr ... p?id=30337

SO, I'd like to sell 100 mystery tubes. These tubes will contain at least $100 worth of posters. I have many older Jay Ryan, Jermaine, Emek, Hampton, Budai, Tara McPherson, Burwell, Klausen, Ames, etc...

Some posters of interest are 98 Pearl Jam Mansfield/Boston (Ames), 98 East Rutherford/New York, 03 Jermaine Neil Young Woodlands, several PJ posters from 2003 and much more!

I will also send at random one unopened PJ20 backpack and (when received) one unopened Backspacer White Vinyl.

The only catch is I need them ALL GONE! I need the interest of 100 people (or you can buy multiple). I will post this on expressobeans.com as well.

The price will be $50 per tube (or chance for the PJ20 backpack or White Vinyl). I will also give $5 from each to the Wishlist Foundation. This will also include shipping within the US, in a Yazzo Mills tube. Canada and international please add $10 more for shipping.

All tubes, backpack and vinyl will be shipped at random. But it will only work if I get 100 people.

This will help me free up room, recoup part of my money, give $500 to Wishlist, and put some pretty cool stuff in the hands of people who will appreciate it.

If interested put MYSTERY SALE in the subject line and how many you want in the body. I will send my paypal address once I have enough requests.

Thanks!
    1 please
    Life comes from within your hopes and desires
  • Options
    I'm in as well. Put me down for 2!
  • Options
    nocode aknocode ak Posts: 176
    i'm in too
    ;)
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    Are those all the posters up for grabs in that link?
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I will think about it... Im only missing 2 posters from shows ive been to, but i would love that backpack. :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    I'm in.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Are those all the posters up for grabs in that link?

It's not everything. I have quite a few posters and art prints not listed on eb. Also, I was tired of loading everything up just to purge.
  • Options
    spencer958spencer958 Louisville, KY Posts: 279
    I'm in for 1. I want a shot at that backpack!! Thanks!
  • Options
    Have about 5 spots left. Once filled, I'll post and pm everyone.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    JMo wrote:

Thanks again!
    I will be in.. can I send the payment tomorrow night after I get paid?
  • Options
    JMo wrote:

Thanks again!
    I will be in.. can I send the payment tomorrow night after I get paid?

Of course! I will give everyone some time to collect the funds!
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Im in.
    Is this all PJ stuff or is it a bunch of everything?
  • Options
    Duncs wrote:
    Im in.
    Is this all PJ stuff or is it a bunch of everything?

It's a collection of everything. Yes, there are PJ posters and the PJ20 backpack and BS White Vinyl. But there are PJ related posters for bands like Brad, Neil Young, etc...and artists like Emek, Jermaine, Jay Ryan, Guy Burwell, on and on...

Lot's of cool stuff I just don't have room for it all anymore.
  • Options
    Ok, it looks like we have enough people to make this happen!

If you're interested, please paypal $50 for each tube (to the US, $60 outside of US), preferably as a gift. This will allow me to dontate more to the foundation. Please include your ship to address. I'll have a collection cut off of 10/12 (but will be flexible, don't worry) and ship the tubes the following day.

paypal address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:justleddygo@yahoo.com">justleddygo@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

We may have a few spots available, if people drop, so contact me if interested.

I will return all PM's today.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Just sent payment! Looking forward to some cool posters! :D
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    just sent a payment as well, excited to see what i get
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    LandojamLandojam Posts: 163
    Just sent payment! And a pm
    07/22/92 -Bremerton, WA (Lollapalooza) 09/05/93 - George, WA
    12/08/93 - Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA 09/16/96 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    07/21/98 07/22/98- Memorial Stadium: Seattle, WA 11/05/00 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    10/22/01 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA (Groundwork 2001 Benefit)
    12/09/02 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA 03/18/05 – Paramount Theater, Seattle, WA
    07/22/06 –George, WA,
    09/21/09 09/22/09 - Key Arena, Seattle, WA
    09/03/11 09/04/11 Alpine Valley
    12/6/2013 Key Arena, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    can i get one entry?
    ill pay you right now.
    thank you.
    "A human being that was given to fly"
  • Options
    whojamluna wrote:
    can i get one entry?
    ill pay you right now.
    thank you.

I had someone drop. I'll add you if you want in and send payment.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I will send payment as soon as my check posts tomorrow.
  • Options
    The money has been sent!
    "A human being that was given to fly"
  • Options
    To everyone that has sent funds already, thank you!

Please make sure you include your address in the notes of your paypal. It's easier that way then trying to cross reference usernames and pm'd addresses. Thanks!

For those that haven't yet, here are the details:

Please paypal $50 for each tube (to the US, $60 outside of US), preferably as a gift. This will allow me to dontate more to the foundation. Please include your ship to address. I'll have a collection cut off of October 12 (but will be flexible, don't worry) and ship the tubes the following day.

paypal address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:justleddygo@yahoo.com">justleddygo@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Are you still taking names?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Is there still room
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i am sending payment in the morning, i am still in. this is awesome very excited to see what I get. Thanks for this!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    Paypal sent, can't wait to see what comes!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Money sent. I can't believe how fast you filled those spots up! Congratulations on a fantastic idea and the wonderful spirit behind it! Bravo. :clap:
    MLMF Det