Options

Dexter Season 8

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Maybe LaGuerta is going to start digging things up and eventually find out about Quinn's suspicion, she's going to be stirring something up with those blood slides.

I think Dexter takes her out this season. :o
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    DS1119 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Maybe LaGuerta is going to start digging things up and eventually find out about Quinn's suspicion, she's going to be stirring something up with those blood slides.

She'll probably come after him after she figures out he's the reason why they never close any cases :lol:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

She'll probably come after him after she figures out he's the reason why they never close any cases :lol:

You're right. Miami seems to be the serial murderer capitol of the world and they never catch any of them. :lol:
  • Options
    2nd week in a row without a kill. What is going on? The guy on the boat or the girl killed in that maze thing doesn't count. Where's the Dexter kills? :x
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    downloading now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Debs finally off Dexters back, this should allow him room to kill next week.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    was an ok episode
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Will there be 3 straight weeks without a Dexter kill? :corn:
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    DS1119 wrote:
    Will there be 3 straight weeks without a Dexter kill? :corn:
    Still a lot better than last season's train wreck. That was horrible. I don't mind Colin Hanks so much, but he was terrible in that role.

As far as this season, I think Deb's gonna start helping Dexter with the kills...or at least helping him with the cover up, now that she see's he was right about that Minotaur man.

I seriously want Quinn to be killed off. I can't stand him and his manorexic face :lol: He went from looking cute and healthy to looking like The Machinist.
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    downloading now :D
  • Options
    cool to see the Greek Island Santorini at the foto :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pretty much what I said about tonight's Homeland. Decent episode but not the best.
  • Options
    Glad.... 8-)
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Dexter with the vampire kill on the Minotaur guy.

Deb seems to be coming to grips with Dexters behavior.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Bummed out by the Louis storyline. They built that up so much last season. Having him go out so early this season under silly circumstances was troubling to me.

I watched the first 6 seasons in about 6 weeks on my computer. This one week at a time stuff is hard.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Was I the only one hoping for some Deb nudity when she was getting into the tub? :shifty:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    DS1119 wrote:
    Was I the only one hoping for some Deb nudity when she was getting into the tub? :shifty:
    *Raises hand*

I really want to see Dexter's baby sitter without clothing. I bet it would be nice as her with clothing is nice. :thumbup:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    *Raises hand*

I really want to see Dexter's baby sitter without clothing. I bet it would be nice as her with clothing is nice. :thumbup:

I was highly disappointed. :(
  • Options
    lets see what next tomorrow!
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I'm expecting less and less each week with this show.
  • Options
    tonight 8-)
  • Options
    Pretty decent episode but are we really led to believe that his sister is just going to turn a blind eye to what he does? Also, again another episode without a Dexter kill. :fp:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    show is about as good as it's ever been :clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    show is about as good as it's ever been :clap:
    love the episode of last night!!
  • Options
    There have been a few shows I've started (via Netflix or other online streaming) that have slacked off once I started watching in real time. Have to say, Dexter still holds up nicely from week to week.

I like how they usually have several varying plots. It keeps me on my toes...reminds me of the early Breaking Bad seasons.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    There have been a few shows I've started (via Netflix or other online streaming) that have slacked off once I started watching in real time. Have to say, Dexter still holds up nicely from week to week.

PBM

This season has been so much better than the past 2 seasons. Can't wait to see where they go with the rest of this season.
  • Options
    This season has been so much better than the past 2 seasons. Can't wait to see where they go with the rest of this season.

Season two and the one with Jimmy Smitts didn't do much for me. The first season with The Ice Truck Killer and the Trinity season were really good.

PBM

• Options

Season two and the one with Jimmy Smitts didn't do much for me. The first season with The Ice Truck Killer and the Trinity season were really good.

PBM

Trinity is by far the best season. Last season was pretty bad and I agree that the one with Jimmy Smits was pretty weak. It's nice to see them back on track this season with great writing and storylines.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

PBM

Trinity is by far the best season. Last season was pretty bad and I agree that the one with Jimmy Smits was pretty weak. It's nice to see them back on track this season with great writing and storylines.

you think trinity was better than the first season?

this season has been great. i just love the new dynamic with deb knowing and all these different ways things can come crashing down on dex. it's more intense than the last couple seasons...seems more fresh
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    you think trinity was better than the first season?

this season has been great. i just love the new dynamic with deb knowing and all these different ways things can come crashing down on dex. it's more intense than the last couple seasons...seems more fresh

Yeah, definitely think Trinity was the best season....John Lithgow was so good. Not saying season 1 was bad my any means.

The new dynamic w/ Deb finding out the truth is great this season. Finally, Dexter is starting to face consequences for all of his actions. The thing with these Turkish dudes is great too.