Options

New PJ hoodies at the roadside room...

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Gotten :D thx for the heads up! :D
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232

No problem...and if you decide you don't want it anymore, just PM for my address. :lol:
  • Options
    GB45499 wrote:

No problem...and if you decide you don't want it anymore, just PM for my address. :lol:
    Will do... :lol: sweet hoodie though
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    WOW!!!

He's trying to make me forget about all the bills and expenses I have for the rest of the month.
    Hurry...buy all 3 of the PJ's and that Foo Fighters. Before I find myself evicted.

Plus it's a great time to check out the new layout if you haven't already.

Enjoy.

edit:
    Beware the sizes and the prices lol
    05 'America - XL
    Reaper - XXL
    VFC 'Custom' - XXXL
    FF - L

Sorry ladies and kiddies...nothing this time around. But he does have something there for ya to look at. :)
  • Options
    And today with a few more...

Avocado - M, L, XL
    Riot Act 02 - S (could double as a ladies I imagine)
    Phoenix - L

Go get em!! :D
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,650
    i keep looking at that 2XL reaper hoodie... I want it so bad, but can't justify dropping $150 on a hoodie when I have so many already, and there's only about 3 months of the year here you can actually wear them...

someone hurry up and buy the fucking thing, so I can stop thinking about it!

oh, and the FF one was nice, but not my size... excited to see what else crash will make with their logo...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    that riot act 02 hoodie

me wants
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    i keep looking at that 2XL reaper hoodie... I want it so bad, but can't justify dropping $150 on a hoodie when I have so many already, and there's only about 3 months of the year here you can actually wear them...

someone hurry up and buy the fucking thing, so I can stop thinking about it!

oh, and the FF one was nice, but not my size... excited to see what else crash will make with their logo...

I'm right there with ya. I like what he did with the front of this one vs the first edition. I have a few of his hoodies and rotate them often as weather permits because none of them have the same thickness...which is what I love most about his hoodies. I also like the Sargent patches on the sleeves...with this and other hoodies.

My other favorite of this batch is the 05 America. I just keep telling myself it wouldn't fit. :D
    If I had the funds, I'd pick up that VFC and put it over my heavy winter jacket. The front of that one is badass. Really like that FF too.

C'mon folks...buy them so I can get off temptation island.
  • Options
    Alright folks...here's another fresh hoodie from Crash.

Grey Shark Rodeo - M (ladies l-xl)

Looks pretty cool. Go get em'! :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,955
    Pretty cool PJ hoodie on sale now ..

Pearl Jam - Skull and Cross Bones
    http://www.roadsideroom.com/#!product/p ... ross-bones
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    demetrios wrote:

XL only - rats.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Red Bubble has some pretty cool stuff. Just do a search for PJ and they can print the design on hoodies, t-shirts, etc.
    http://www.redbubble.com/
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,650
    demetrios wrote:

That one for the who is pretty fucking badass too...

oh... how I wish I lived in a climate where you could wear a hoodie more than 30 days of the year.... :(
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.