Options

**** Pearl Jam Twenty Fanviews Here ****

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    suze b wrote:
    slightly off track...but can anone enlighten me as to wha was with the white coats on eddie dvd water on the road...i feel like i missed something :D

I've been told it's because it was "an experiment"
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • Options
    Watched PJ20, again, and I should have kept track of how many times I got chills thru the movie...one in particular, is during BETTERMAN, the crowd sings, Ed smiles and I remember the couple of times I lived it - I want to share that feeling with EVERYONE! Just think of how many people HAVE NOT felt that kind of joy, a joy to be shared with tens of thousands of other people all at the Very Same Moment!

What a great band and I was so psyched to see tour schedule for this summer in Europe, not that I can attend any of those those, but its so good to know they're keeping on! and dates for my area I'm sure are Just Around the Bend

LOVE ME SOME PJ ALWAYS!
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • Options
    PurlyjemPurlyjem Posts: 126
    suze b wrote:
    slightly off track...but can anone enlighten me as to wha was with the white coats on eddie dvd water on the road...i feel like i missed something :D

When I saw Eddie play in Perth last March, they did wear the same white coats!
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    Purlyjem wrote:
    suze b wrote:

am a little excited as managed to get pj tickets for MEN in june...... :D
  • Options
    Just had a very serious viewing at my house. No talking, eyeglasses on, intense focus... :lol:

I think it was a pretty awesome overview of this band's insane career.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Purlyjem wrote:
    suze b wrote:

He does it at all of his solo shows & yep it's because the whole Ed solo tour thing started out as an experiment so they come out wearing lab coats for Hard Sun, last song of his solo shows.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    shadow_flagshadow_flag Sault Ste. Marie, MI Posts: 3
    Every time I watch it, I pick up something new. Yesterday it was seeing the yellow-Mike-McCready-guitar-pick-t-shirts in the crowd during a live show. I kept pausing it to see if I recognized the fans from Jason Leung's Touring Van documentary.
    SMILE
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    It was a year & a few hours ago we got to see the premier of Pearl Jam Twenty @ the Princess Of Wales Theatre in Toronto. TIFF style. Good times!! :)

rC8Bj.jpg?1

F7PN7.jpg?1