What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    Nirvana = Everything All at Once

:lol:

Woot!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    2013 just needs to go. Its just a bad year.

I misread the title of your book as "Jonny Balls Floatin'" :lol: ...... will try to remember to grab one next time I need to order enough to get free shipping. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • i learned how quickly seas can change.

just riding the wave where it takes me...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I misread the title of your book as "Jonny Balls Floatin'" :lol: ...... will try to remember to grab one next time I need to order enough to get free shipping. :)

:lol: I've been getting that every now and then. I've come to the conclusion that it's not even the font, you people just have balls on the mind. :P

But thank you PJSoul! :mrgreen:

Ps-I think balls do float.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Not Mine
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I misread the title of your book as "Jonny Balls Floatin'" :lol: ......

I'm glad I'm not the only one... :shifty:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I misread the title of your book as "Jonny Balls Floatin'" :lol: ......

I'm glad I'm not the only one... :shifty:
    :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Horseflies may actually be part horse...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    i learned how quickly seas can change.

I hear you on this bro!!

Just keep moving forward. It will all become clear eventually.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832

So sorry, JP. Hoping things start looking up for you. Looking forward to reading your book!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Everything always works out the way it should...keep your head up :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • lazloblue wrote:

I hear you on this bro!!

Just keep moving forward. It will all become clear eventually.
    what do they say? it is always darkest before dawn? or something along those lines..

• Mamasan23 wrote:

Everything always works out the way it should...keep your head up :D
    doing my best :mrgreen:

had a good conversation this evening that helped clear some things up, so that is really good. things are not nearly as bad as i first thought they were :D

• TeeChiTeeChi Posts: 36
    That I ACTUALLY don't handle stress well, and I am not as organized as I think :?

Tough realizations. Stressing me out. :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pites and pipes
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm going to be a Grandmother.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738

Wow Kimmie, Congratulations!!!
    Does not even seem possible that you could be a grandmother.
    How special is that!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    lazloblue wrote:

Wow Kimmie, Congratulations!!!
    Does not even seem possible that you could be a grandmother.
    How special is that!!

LOL! I'm definitely not "Grandma Age" in my soul, but my chronological age fits just fine!! :lol:
    Thank you so much. We are very excited! It's a girl! :fp:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

Not Mine
    Then I have learned one thing for sure: Your balls are not made from Ivory Soap. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

Congratulations...
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    I can do and say some stupid stuff and get embarrassed later. Especially when I am short on sleep.

And I cannot hold a baby. I am either too tight or too loose and I cannot seem to make the baby feel comfy on me. Embarrassing. :(
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    CONGRATS!!!!! :D

Holy shit, you certainly do not look like a Grandma! :)
    jumbojet wrote:
    I can do and say some stupid stuff and get embarrassed later. Especially when I am short on sleep.

And I cannot hold a baby. I am either too tight or too loose and I cannot seem to make the baby feel comfy on me. Embarrassing. :(
    :cry::cry: I'm so sorry - I hope you are doing okay ... My goodness, please don't feel embarrassed.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    jumbojet wrote:

Is it there now? Congrats :clap::D And don't be embarrassed, it's a learning process. In a couple of weeks you will be a pro ;)
    jumbojet wrote:

Is it there now? Congrats :clap::D And don't be embarrassed, it's a learning process. In a couple of weeks you will be a pro ;)
    :fp: Holy shit, I thought she meant she had a miscarriage and was embarrassed, and he body was not holding it right.... :fp: :fp: .... Now I'm embarrassed. How did I read it like that??? Must be all the students calling in faking miscarriages to get out of their exams today. :oops: Sorry Jumbojet!!!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    i can easliy drink alot of light beer. :lol:

next day not so funny
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:

:fp: Holy shit, I thought she meant she had a miscarriage and was embarrassed, and he body was not holding it right.... :fp: :fp: .... Now I'm embarrassed. How did I read it like that??? Must be all the students calling in faking miscarriages to get out of their exams today. :oops: Sorry Jumbojet!!!

:lol: From my understanding, jumbo is a guy. And you are right, you could read it that way! But it would be kinda awkward to post about something like this in that manner ...

Kimmie - congrats to you too, grammy :D :wave:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: From my understanding, jumbo is a guy. And you are right, you could read it that way! But it would be kinda awkward to post about something like this in that manner ...

Kimmie - congrats to you too, grammy :D :wave:
    :lol::lol: :fp: Yeah, I thought it was pretty weird for someone to talk about how her uterus was too tight or loose and that it was embarrassing to miscarry, but figured maybe "she" was just traumatized and emotional and saying strange things. :oops: :lol:
    Thanks everyone! We are excited! :D
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Yay! So exciting! Congrats!!! :D
    I lost a bet...