Options

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Did you know that Noble Six was a Packers fan?

Halo.jpg

I did. Took me forever to get enough credits for the gold visor.

Sorry I don't know who Noble Six is :oops:

But he's smart for being a fan of the best NFL team in history!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Sorry I don't know who Noble Six is :oops:

But he's smart for being a fan of the best NFL team in history!

It's the character you play as in Halo Reach. And you can customize the armor, different types, choose the colors, etc.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    I think we could all agree on who the MVP of the season is so far :D
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

What a beast!! AROD! AROD!! This weekend's game will be a huge deciding factor of where the Pack will be going. At this point, we'll probably have to root for the Bears this weekend too... :o :shock:

I found an amazing Packer bar in downtown Chicago - it's called O'Leary's Public House on Wells between Grand & Ohio. They had Packer banners everywhere and nothing but Packer fans. I felt like I was in Wisconsin...definitely recommended if you're ever in enemy territory and need a place to watch the game!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

What a beast!! AROD! AROD!! This weekend's game will be a huge deciding factor of where the Pack will be going. At this point, we'll probably have to root for the Bears this weekend too... :o :shock:

I found an amazing Packer bar in downtown Chicago - it's called O'Leary's Public House on Wells between Grand & Ohio. They had Packer banners everywhere and nothing but Packer fans. I felt like I was in Wisconsin...definitely recommended if you're ever in enemy territory and need a place to watch the game!

sounds like a fun little hillbilly bar :D

BEARS
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RiotZact wrote:

Tom Brady?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Fuck O'Leary's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

sounds like a fun little hillbilly bar :D

BEARS

:evil:
    81 wrote:

Fuck O'Leary's

Well that's not very nice!!!!
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Tom Brady?

wrong, maybe Calvin Johnson actually, he's not human, but defiantly not Tom Brady, only 4 games into the season and he has 5 interceptions, 4 of them in a loss to the Bills, and check Rodgers' completion % and QBR
  • Options
    Oh and yesterdays performance put his career QBR over 100.........that's the best ever by almost 4 whole points over Steve Young
  • Options
    WHOA. F you Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crawl back to your Mississippi mud hole!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7061578/brett-favre-asks-why-aaron-rodgers-super-bowl-title-ring-green-bay-packers-took-long

I have a feeling Aaron's gonna take this out on the Falcons this weekend...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    WHOA. F you Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crawl back to your Mississippi mud hole!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7061578/brett-favre-asks-why-aaron-rodgers-super-bowl-title-ring-green-bay-packers-took-long

I have a feeling Aaron's gonna take this out on the Falcons this weekend...

yeah I didn't understand that at all, whatever brett :roll:
  • Options
    not sure i get the negativity around the comments...didn't seem so bad to me...that said

Fuck the packers. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    not sure i get the negativity around the comments...didn't seem so bad to me...that said

Fuck the packers. :P

yeah that's why it's weird, it was good and bad at the same time :crazy: :-?
  • Options
    To me it just seemed like Favre wanting to get in the spotlight again. To say that he's surprised it took Aaron so long to get to the Superbowl? That's a total dig hidden in a semi-compliment. And then to say that he feels Aaron learned a lot from sitting on the bench and watching him is just insanely arrogant. I think what pisses me off the most about it is that from day 1 Aaron's been nothing but classy. He's never once said anything bad about Favre or the situation he was in when he was "leaving". Brett's almost twice his age and not even half as classy.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    GREEN BAY SUCKS...AARON RODGERS SWALLOOOOOWS!!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    As somebody who grew up idolizing Brett Favre he has really been making it tough to continue liking him. And I don't really mean this quote. It's hard to tell if it's a compliment or a jab at Rodgers. But it's funny that he says he's surprised it didn't happen sooner seeing as how Brett tried his hardest to delay the "Rise of Rodgers" he claims to have foreseen. If you continue to read the quote he basically gives most of the credit to the rest of the team and says that Rodgers "kind of fell into a good situation" and says the talent Green Bay has is better than when he was there. But last year Green Bay was torn up by injuries and barely made it into the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't have minded Brett playing for New York and Minnesota, but the way he left, the constant waiting for Green Bay to beg him back, then having Minnesota beg him back I found kind of lame, and the grudge he seems to continue to hold seems kind of childish for such an old man. And to claim that he is partially responsible for Rodgers success is really lame, as he was the one who refused to mentor the kid by basically saying that wasn't his job.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    why isnt this thread locked yet?? SEA!! KAT!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    just heard adam schefter talk about it on Sportscenter, way to stick it to him Adam!
  • Options
    WHOA!!! Just got offered free club box seats for the Packers vs. Vikings game in November....

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    WHOA!!! Just got offered free club box seats for the Packers vs. Vikings game in November....

seeing the vikings play is like watching the lions of 4 years ago. :lol::lol::lol:

you got an extra. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    why do packer fans wear cheese on their heads..............
    to keep the flies away from their women
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

how do you keep a Chicago Bear from jacking off...................
    paint his dick green and gold, he'll never beat it again
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

:yawn:
  • Options
    Did you guys hear Rodgers' response to Favre and the Falcons? It really shows how classy of a guy he is, I was really hoping he wouldn't get cocky after winning the super bowl and it's obvious he didn't, I also loved his comment regarding the game against the broncos when he said that his favorite part of his performance was the 2 rushing TDs because it reminds people that he's "simi-athletic" :lol:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

:o
    RiotZact wrote:

:lol:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Did you guys hear Rodgers' response to Favre and the Falcons? It really shows how classy of a guy he is, I was really hoping he wouldn't get cocky after winning the super bowl and it's obvious he didn't, I also loved his comment regarding the game against the broncos when he said that his favorite part of his performance was the 2 rushing TDs because it reminds people that he's "simi-athletic" :lol:

Oooh I haven't seen that yet...I'm off to ESPN, thanks!
  • Options
    just ordered the breast cancer sideline hat from NFL.com 8-)

And oh mamasan if you can't find it I saw it on "nfl today" that was the only place that talked about it so far
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

And oh mamasan if you can't find it I saw it on "nfl today" that was the only place that talked about it so far

Found it man, thanks! Rodgers has got to be the classiest athlete out there today. For a young guy with every reason to have a huge ego, he's got an incredible head on his shoulders. Makes it even that much sweeter to be a fan :D
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Found it man, thanks! Rodgers has got to be the classiest athlete out there today. For a young guy with every reason to have a huge ego, he's got an incredible head on his shoulders. Makes it even that much sweeter to be a fan :D

how true......is it sunday night yet?? :D