Options

EV no longer vegetarian?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Reading this article and being a vegetarian allows me to conclude that he was ordering a veggie dog. How do I know? Well, when's the last time you ordered a hot dog at a ballpark stand and had to wait 7 minutes? It never happens, as they always have hot dogs pre-cooked and ready to be served up.

However, a veggie dog order from a hot dog stand is rare, and so often they do not cook them unless someone orders one. Every time i've ordered a veggie dog from a hot dog stand they've told me it's going to be a little bit of a wait.
    Not a Chicago Dog. At a local establishment it takes about 7 minutes.
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    DS1119 wrote:
    You might be able to check out some local colleges in your area who can help you with your English. It's a popular language worldwide in case you didn't know. Blah blah blah isn't a word. :thumbup:

Aw gee you stumped me. Lol, I love you
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Wow there sure are a lot of posts here.

What a terrific audience :)

For those who care to debate, let us stop swearing and begin to debate using facts.

God Bless Us All

This is not the place to debate. Take it to Moving Train. :thumbup:

Gotcha :D

Thank u brother man
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Just read the most recent posts, and that's 6 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :(

And now I find myself inexplicably craving Chinese pickles wrapped in dollar bills. On a stick.

*sigh*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Just read the most recent posts, and that's 6 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :(

And now I find myself inexplicably craving Chinese pickles wrapped in dollar bills. On a stick.

*sigh*

Lol ;)
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    :lol: Who are you arguing with?

Don’t worry, a few smilies, and a couple of well placed PJ lyrics totally excuse your blanket judgments on the majority of the people reading this forum. I hope your glass house is off-grid, and built with only locally sourced green products.
    You call meat eaters smug, while patronizing and insulting all of us?
    Your points deserve credence, however your presentation does more damage to your cause than good. You do realize that after leaving this thread, most meat eaters are thinking ‘typical vegetarian douche...fuck him lets go for wings’, and not ‘I should read more about factory farms'….right?

I clearly stated those who participate in factory farming, not those who eat meat. This is the problem with language, it can get distorted and misunderstood. We will see the consequences of our actions in the coming years :) We're leaving this planet to the children anyways, right? :lol:

I realized that many meat eaters on this thread are not going to research factory farming and say "Let's go eat meat" because as you can see, that is what happened within the initial posts.

Thank you for your post, God Bless You and God Bless Amurrrica!
    I really don't get your Amurruica saying at the end of your posts? Are you trying to be funny? You probably live in this great country but don't realize how good you have it. Since your throwing out documentary's to watch why don't you watch "Citizen U.S.A.: A 50-State Road Trip".
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    DS1119 wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T GO TO SLEEP YET! I'M NOT READY FOR THE SHOW TO END! :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry. I just hate the people who throw out these "problems" and don't provide what in their eyes is a solution other than telling others to do their research to become more educated. Doesn't solve anything. It's a very lame stance and fucking lazy.

I don't like to tell other people what to do, Mr. Narcissist. I simply like to provide the information and let them do as they please. It's like saying "Fire" "Fire".... Now if people don't want to leave the building, then is it not up to them?

Furthermore, as an educated adult, as you claim to be, do you really need / want someone to tell you how to live your life? It's okay, I understand if you do.
    Post edited by LiteTheMatch on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    shadowcast wrote:
    :lol: Who are you arguing with?

Don’t worry, a few smilies, and a couple of well placed PJ lyrics totally excuse your blanket judgments on the majority of the people reading this forum. I hope your glass house is off-grid, and built with only locally sourced green products.
    You call meat eaters smug, while patronizing and insulting all of us?
    Your points deserve credence, however your presentation does more damage to your cause than good. You do realize that after leaving this thread, most meat eaters are thinking ‘typical vegetarian douche...fuck him lets go for wings’, and not ‘I should read more about factory farms'….right?

I clearly stated those who participate in factory farming, not those who eat meat. This is the problem with language, it can get distorted and misunderstood. We will see the consequences of our actions in the coming years :) We're leaving this planet to the children anyways, right? :lol:

I realized that many meat eaters on this thread are not going to research factory farming and say "Let's go eat meat" because as you can see, that is what happened within the initial posts.

Thank you for your post, God Bless You and God Bless Amurrrica!
    I really don't get your Amurruica saying at the end of your posts? Are you trying to be funny? You probably live in this great country but don't realize how good you have it. Since your throwing out documentary's to watch why don't you watch "Citizen U.S.A.: A 50-State Road Trip".

When did I "throw out" a documentary? Lol, so many false accusations I am receiving! I spell Amurrica the way I pronounce it. How is that trying to be funny? I do realize how great my circumstances are, often at the expense of the less fortunate. I try to help them as much as I can. Do you like to help the "have-nots," the less fortunate?

Now, I wonder, why do these people on the board care to discuss me personally, and why are they giving me so much attention? :shock: :o
    Post edited by LiteTheMatch on
  • Options
    Why now you don't swearing?
  • Options
    I must not be as big of a fan as I thought, I didn't realize he was a vegetarian.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I've been a vegetarian for as long as the band has been around, so I've been curious about this for a long time. ...while I've read that he's a vegetarian, if that's the case it's most likely not an animal rights issue for him. Given that he's worn a variety of apparently leather jackets over the years.

http://letterman.iscool.com/february/27d.jpg

http://www.twofeetthick.com/wp-content/ ... erman9.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    Mrs Vedder: Come on Ed, you say the fans scrutinise your life but it can't be all that. Let's face it, it's been a good 15 years since the height of your fame.

Mr Vedder: They just a week discussing whether I ate a sausage or not.

Mrs Vedder: oh...
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Since the thead has reached its limit of snotty comments to each other and taken a detour from the subject, it is done.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.