www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    At the shoe store...4 aisles of guys, 24 aisles for womens
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ahhh...cash to pay for the gas, perhaps? well done, sir! :D
    Yes , bean burritos and granola bars cost money. How else is he going to buy "gas" ? :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ahhh...cash to pay for the gas, perhaps? well done, sir! :D
    Yes , bean burritos and granola bars cost money. How else is he going to buy "gas" ? :P

steaks....

grilled up a ribeye and corn on the cob last night, washed it down with a nice dark beer. holy stinkmeister. :lol: hmm. pj20 dinner for the lawn night? :lol: that'll create some personal space. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I should have done a 'People I went to School With Pool', and listed who I think I would randomly come across on FB.

My page is dedicated to PJ and the people associated with it, nowhere can I be linked with people from my past.

Today, I randomly was going thru my News Feed, and there is a name that looks familiar...they went to the same school I did, so I click on their name. So weird...they don't look like I remember.

I just can't hide anywhere.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I should have done a 'People I went to School With Pool', and listed who I think I would randomly come across on FB.

My page is dedicated to PJ and the people associated with it, nowhere can I be linked with people from my past.

Today, I randomly was going thru my News Feed, and there is a name that looks familiar...they went to the same school I did, so I click on their name. So weird...they don't look like I remember.

I borrowed a name from a literary character. My mother-in law was the first to figure out it was me.

Just what i was hoping for :P
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm the shit on Facebook
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i have a plan about that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i have a plan about that

:o :shock:
    just make sure Jeff still knows who I am, and says "hi"...I still need a pic with him!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I borrowed a name from a literary character. My mother-in law was the first to figure out it was me.

Just what i was hoping for :P

Pretty sure this person doesn't remember me, much less know who I am, though I am a bit creeped out since the RNDM show with people interrogating me.

- Christopher McCandless