Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

I just got the email...it says that you have to use your own credit card, if you're going to use your mom's etc lol you have to email them beforehand and give them the info etc...

...as well..the code is a random combination of letters/numbers which I'm assuming is unique to the 10C member, so the code will only work once per show but as always you can buy tix for all the shows so thats why your unique code is the same for all of the shows....I think :P

Looks like it's fairly well organized..knock on wood ;) Good luck :)
    hmmmm....if the numbers are unique, it shouldn't matter whose CC you use...something still seems a little weird to me. Sounds like a nightmare for people to be emailing their CC info in advance of the sales when they're only a couple hours away.
    And I guess I have no way of confirming if they're unique or not...and to be honest, my friend just told me they weren't and I posted that without thinking about it at all :D
    Fuck, someone make the madness stop...my head hurts :lol:
    Good luck to you too :)
  • Options
    EA17313EA17313 Posts: 62
    so where is the email?
  • Options
    CMFenton3CMFenton3 Posts: 3
    Getting nervous waiting for the email to receive code. We were supposed to receive email this am. Radio pre-sales have already gone on sale! And local venue time? For Vancouver show? What a week trying to get tix!!!
  • Options
    EA17313 wrote:
    so where is the email?
    that is the 1,000,000 $ ?
  • Options
    id rocksid rocks Posts: 29
    Why have some people gotten the email and not others? How does that make any sense?
    Break the sky and tell me what it's for
  • Options
    you dont have to give them all the credit card holders info just your name and the credit card holders name
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21, 1996
    Molson Park - Aug 22, 1998
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
  • Options
    Just got it @ 3:15PM..... pwhew!

Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    arturoarturo Posts: 15
    3:15 EDT still no email-junk or not. and my mother inlaws' dumbass boyfriend shoots me a dumbass email from Fla. every 3 minutes so i get my hopes up everytime i see 1 unread in my inbox! cry or laugh? hahaha
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I got the email, and like others I dont see any code for the canadian dates. This is fucking crazy, what am I missing? if someone has it could they please PM me the code or at least point me in the right direction.
  • Options
    StefVGStefVG Posts: 29
    Nothing, nix, nada, rien, nichts, ...1h45min to go...
    Paris/Antwerp/Dusseldorf/Nijmegen/Werchter/Rotterdam/Manchester/London/
    Dublin/Belfast/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Toronto 1&2/Ottawa/Hamilton/
    Amsterdam 1&2/Werchter/Berlin 1&2/Stockholm/Oslo/Kopenhagen/NY 1&2/Baltimore/Amsterdam 1&2/Milan/Trieste/Vienna/Berlin/Stockholm/Oslo/Werchter
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    yield6 wrote:
    I got the email, and like others I dont see any code for the canadian dates. This is fucking crazy, what am I missing? if someone has it could they please PM me the code or at least point me in the right direction.

all its says is "ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS: Code Link: (insert link here)
  • Options
    ryanjp2323ryanjp2323 Posts: 561
    i got an email.... code listed for Ottawa... but there is no code for the TM link? Also... on the TM site there is no presale listed for Ten club in winnipeg? saskatoon and other cities have a ten club listing...?

more confusion makes me sad :cry:
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Options
    edstonededstoned Posts: 69
    seriously, am I missing something??? What is the code...this email means nothing
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember"

69 shows and counting.....
  • Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    edited May 2011
    csblake111 wrote:
    In U.S. and just got tix for Vancouver. Section B. :)
    Could you PM me the code?? I never got an e-mail.

Nevermind, I'm guessing this is the radio presale, not the Ten Club right?
    Post edited by thefin190 on
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    KM61851KM61851 Posts: 7
    jswanso7 wrote:
    Anyone not get an email yet?

No email here. And I have checked the spam/junk folder.
    27 shows & counting! Aug 1998 - Camden NJ / Sept 2000 - Camden NJ (2 shows) / May 2003 - Philadelphia PA / May 2003 - State College PA / July 2003 - Camden NJ (2 shows) / Oct 2004 - Reading PA / Oct 2005 - Philadelphia PA / May 2006 - Albany NY / May 2006 - Hartford CT / May 2006 - Camden NJ (2 shows) / Aug 2007 - Chicago IL (Vic Theater) / Aug 2007 - Chicago IL (Lollapalooza) / June 2008 - Manchester TN (Bonnaroo) / June 2008 - Camden NJ (2 shows) / June 2008 - Hartford CT / October 2009 - Philadelphia PA (all 4 shows) / May 2010 - Hartford CT / May 2010 - New York City / Sept 2011 - Toronto Canada (2 shows)
    And don't forget Eddie! June 2009 - Upper Darby PA / June 2009 - Baltimore MD / June 2011 - Upper Darby PA
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    I don't even have an email
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    redpointredpoint Posts: 52
    I didn't get an email yet either.

I checked the spam folder too - nothing there but spam emails for bigger penis pills...
    Blossom Music Center - Aug 26, 1998
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
    Fox Theatre - June 26, 2011 (EV solo)
    Air Canada Centre - September 12, 2011
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    Still no email but its only 20 minutes from when they promised it - big email lists take a while to get it out. I'll panic in an hour.
  • Options
    Just got it @ 3:15PM..... pwhew!

Good luck everyone.

CRAP!!! Same thing as everyone else. E-mail, but no "secret code" for anything but Ottawa.

Still hoping.... "the waiting is the hardest part."
  • Options
    dear universe,
    my refresh button just gave me the finger..................
    what do i do now?
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    So has anybody in Calgary got there email yet?
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    PjabPjab Posts: 1
    I actually received two emails one with code and one without. Strange.....
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    rattzey wrote:

Like eight seconds ago.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    SK8RCHILDSK8RCHILD Posts: 7
    Nothing here for Calgary, Or E-Town. We still have a few hours... But, with all the complications... It really leaves us all stressed.
    Deaner
  • Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW HOW DO THEY KEEP SCREWING UP!!ééééééÉÉÉ

They could at least make the email understandable...someone translate:

ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS: Code Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/Pearl-Jam-ti ... ist/735836

These codes will give you access to the new Canadian pre-sale where you will be able to purchase one pair of tickets per show. Tickets purchased using these codes can only be picked up at Will Call by the registered fan club member. The codes can only be used once per show.

----

So I click the link, it doesn;t list Vancouver and I still have no idea the `code`....seriously wtf.

Hey 10C, next time you decide to run ticket sales, DONT. Outsource it to someone who knows what they are doing...

I`ve put at least 9 hours between yesterday and today into getting tickets, never for any show have I had problems to this extent. Yeah, there is always problems, but never this awful.

And I know it`s not just me, EVERYONE is confused on what the deal is.
  • Options
    artz19artz19 Posts: 1
    NWOntario wrote:
    rattzey wrote:

Like eight seconds ago.

Did you get a code????
  • Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397
    Toronto ten club presale lists price for a single ticket ......does this mean you dont have to buy pairs ? I wonder if its just a mistake. sometimes the pages change drastically when the tickets actually go on sale.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options
    MoodyBowmanMoodyBowman Posts: 28
    yield6 wrote:

I think the code is unique to each member...mine is a long list of random numbers/letters..they've probably created some program to randomly create the code then insert it into the email going out to each individual member...my email is missing the Montreal link but says they'll forward it as soon as they get it, so maybe if you're missing information they will be re-sending you that email - I hope!

fyi DO NOT give your code out to ANYONE!

There is another forum topic opened up set up by Tim specifically dealing with missing codes, check that out and post any concerns regarding the issue there to get it resolved.
  • Options
    SK8RCHILDSK8RCHILD Posts: 7
    NWOntario wrote:
    rattzey wrote:

Like eight seconds ago.

Are you in Calgary or Ontario...?
    Deaner
  • Options
    Did anyone else get their code? I thought we were supposed to receive them via email in the morning. its an hour and a half before the sale....