Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    yield6 wrote:
    NWOntario wrote:
    Three shows, three minutes for my friend in Toronto. Two hours till I try for Calgary and Edmonton!

is it possible to get multiple shows in 1 cart?

I don't think so; I just cut-and-pasted my friend's code, logged into her Ticketmaster account, and was in and out almost immediately. She had a meeting at her desk; yesterday she spent six hours in refresh hell.

It's so weird how painless this was after yesterday's histrionics.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you Sept 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    looking up...wondering if there is anything that you cannot do....
  • Options
    BredStikBredStik Posts: 2
    AKLowLight wrote:
    Montreal code not working for me. Says it's invalid or already in use. Anyone else?

Remove "PJAM:" in front of your code when using it.
    2000 - Montreal
    2003 - Montreal
    2005 - Montreal
    2008 - Montreal (Eddie solo x2)
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Montreal
  • Options
    Having trouble with Toronto Sunday night tix.. I clicked the link and logged in to ticketmaster and I'm getting a
    "no tix availble" message. Anyone else getting this? I can't find a place to enter the password.
  • Options
    canuckiancanuckian Posts: 3
    Well isn't it just lovely when technology works like it should?
    Got my Hamilton tickets. 3 minutes...

One has to wonder why they didn't go this route in the first place.
    You know, if 10C needs a good crisis communications consultant, I'd trade services for not having to go through this again. Whoa.
  • Options
    Got mine for Hamilton $155 super fast shoulda went through TM all along
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21, 1996
    Molson Park - Aug 22, 1998
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
  • Options
    BredStikBredStik Posts: 2
    Scored a pair of "General Admission" tickets for Montreal. Couldn't see seats so I guess it's random with the 10c as usual. Did anybody see their seats for the Montreal pre-sale?
    2000 - Montreal
    2003 - Montreal
    2005 - Montreal
    2008 - Montreal (Eddie solo x2)
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Montreal
  • Options
    Finally....everything has worked out...got both Toronto shows in under 5 minutes. Hoping all of 10 Club members get the tix they want. Good luck!
    Live Music Live Earth
  • Options
    BubbaDogBubbaDog Posts: 21
    My Hamilton took 3 minutes. Returning to Copps after 21 year absence - last saw GDB there for a great 2 night stand.
    Rochester 94
    Mansfield 1 08
    Eddie Boston 1 08
    Toronto 09
    Philly 3 09
    Buffalo 2010
    MSG 2 2010
    Hamilton 2011
    Buffalo 2013
  • Options
    bluegreenbluegreen Posts: 7
    aaaahhhhh!!
    Sweet relief, at last!
    Thank you ten club! You do take care of us. :-)
  • Options
    WangerWanger Posts: 7
    Okay, got the tix i wanted...I am happy now...good recovery, TC. It was touch and go there for a while...
  • Options
    Alice RuddAlice Rudd Posts: 2
    Thanks 10 Club. You all work really hard on behalf of the fans and sometimes mother technology just doesn't work. We appreeciate all your efforts in getting it right. Rock on brothers and sisters!
  • Options
    Having trouble with Toronto Sunday night tix.. I clicked the link and logged in to ticketmaster and I'm getting a
    "no tix availble" message. Anyone else getting this? I can't find a place to enter the password.

Keep trying I got the same message for the first show in Toronto, and the 3rd time, tix became available
    Live Music Live Earth
  • Options
    AKLowLight wrote:
    Montreal code not working for me. Says it's invalid or already in use. Anyone else?

Try taking out the PJAM: from the code. I did that after getting same message as you and it worked for me.
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
  • Options
    The link just brings me to the normal TM PJ page and there is no where to enter the promo Code (I am seeking TO tickets). Can someone please tell me why the link the email doesn't bring me to a page where I can enter the code? PLEASE HELP
  • Options
    AKLowLightAKLowLight Posts: 9
    BredStik wrote:
    AKLowLight wrote:

Remove "PJAM:" in front of your code when using it.

I did that and was able to get them. That would have been extremely useful information, you think? Sketchy website, but I'm glad I got them.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Had Ottawa in my cart but talked myself out of the purchase. Montreal will be it for me. Just the same, once the codes arrived this could not have been smoother. Nice job.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    WM202947WM202947 Posts: 2
    Anyone else not get the unique code? I didn't get mine!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    NWOntario wrote:
    yield6 wrote:
    NWOntario wrote:
    Three shows, three minutes for my friend in Toronto. Two hours till I try for Calgary and Edmonton!

is it possible to get multiple shows in 1 cart?

I don't think so; I just cut-and-pasted my friend's code, logged into her Ticketmaster account, and was in and out almost immediately. She had a meeting at her desk; yesterday she spent six hours in refresh hell.

It's so weird how painless this was after yesterday's histrionics.

im hoping for the same outcome, thanks for the info
  • Options
    Thanks to all the members trying to help each other through this ordeal!
    Live Music Live Earth
  • Options
    AKLowLightAKLowLight Posts: 9
    For Montreal, I had to pick a delivery method and chose the only option (standard mail). I assume this was just a procedural thing and the same 10c rules apply for picking up tickets (as noted several times today).

Just trying to get a sense that others went through this process as confused as I did.
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Ticketmaster saves the day! Ironic.
  • Options
    BlakAdderBlakAdder Posts: 14
    I just went on Ticketmaster website to check things out and noticed that there is no pre-sale section under tickets for ten club. Does anyone know if this goes on when the sale starts? There is only the radio pre-sale and the MTS center pre-sale listed?
  • Options
    CC288522CC288522 Posts: 51
    This is my first post even though I've been a member for a few years now. Just have to say well done on the resoloution of the tix issue (though we do have some impatience members as I have been scanning threads on the site all day) :D
  • Options
    BlakAdderBlakAdder Posts: 14
    for the Winnipeg show
  • Options
    PJCLPJCL Posts: 22
    Still no code... I'm crushed right now... absolutley crushed....

I've spend about 8 hours in front of my computer over the last few days trying to make this happen. Compounded by the fact I work overnights and have lost lots of sleep doing so. To lose out this way is pretty disheartening :(
    The waiting drove me mad, you're finally here and I'm a mess
  • Options
    edstonededstoned Posts: 69
    can't get Sept 11
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember"

69 shows and counting.....
  • Options
    arturoarturo Posts: 15
    think i'm getting shut out! the 'elevenclub' 11 hrs on my ass dealing with this BS
  • Options
    stargazer76stargazer76 Posts: 164
    i got ottawa....woo hoo!!!!! :D

can't seem to get toronto sep 11th though....
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,931
    BlakAdder wrote:
    I just went on Ticketmaster website to check things out and noticed that there is no pre-sale section under tickets for ten club. Does anyone know if this goes on when the sale starts? There is only the radio pre-sale and the MTS center pre-sale listed?

The link Ten Club sent out has the Ten Club Presale for Winnepeg listed when you click on it.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |