Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Can we unsticky the locked ticket update stickies
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    tphutchtphutch Posts: 5
    ok - I understand the no presale passwords thing - thanks for the heads up on where I can find it myself though. hoping the email will come through in time for the 5PM TC sale...
  • Options
    If someone has Vancouver presale codes, please PM me. Would love to get a friggin' pair closer so the wife would just take the tickets.

Me personally, I've wasted enough time with 10c yesterday and this BS today, I would of took any pair...but oooohhhh no, have to get the ones closer....shhheeshh. lol
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    some people start receiving their mails
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=158546
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    Phew! Just got non-10C insurance policy tickets for Vancouver in the radio presale. 45 minutes must nicer experience than 4 hours.

Looks like special "Pearl Jam Ten Club Presale" events are starting to pop up on Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=pearl+jam&search.x=0&search.y=0
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Ive had that happen to me in previous sales w my bank authorizing the funds, holding them, releasing them and then taking them back out of my account a 2nd x and completing the transaction. I think its a timing issue. Confusing for sure but you should have yr tix. The restricted message preventing you from purchasing another set, also a sign you got them.

Just wondering if anybody can shed some light on this for me.
    The last times I checked, I had the re/ga in my order,can't check right now obviously.
    The charge has been pending on my card since the 23rd. I double checked by trying to purchase again and I was told I had exceeded the maximum amount allowed. No email confirmation was ever sent. I contacted the 10c and was told I was good to go if the item was in my order history. Today I checked my cc and no longer had a pending transaction. No transaction at all in fact. Left 10c a voicemail...not expecting to hear back real soon. I know they have to be just as frustrated as all of us. If anyone has any info/words of encouragement please let me know.
    I am temporarily in a state of shock.
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    CP149620CP149620 Posts: 1
    3 hours before pre-sale and i still have not received an email with an access code... getting nervous! :(
  • Options
    AscotInCanadaAscotInCanada Ontario Posts: 13
    Is Toronto sold out or not are we getting the chance to buy tickets for the, i am really lost right now, was on yesterday for 6 hours even phoned in sick for work to get tickets......
    And now this WTF.......

I got to go work at 3pm night shift sucks shit
  • Options
    MC192372MC192372 Posts: 2
    Anyone get the email for the ticket master log on info yet? thx
  • Options
    MC192372 wrote:
    Anyone get the email for the ticket master log on info yet? thx

Just got mine through now...... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Is Toronto sold out or not are we getting the chance to buy tickets for the, i am really lost right now, was on yesterday for 6 hours even phoned in sick for work to get tickets......
    And now this WTF.......

Hate to tell you this, but I think you're fucked....the answer to your questions are in the header post..10c sales start at 5 local venue time.
  • Options
    ShawnersShawners Posts: 6
    I talked to someone from the fan club on the phone about 30-minutes ago. They are still in the process of prepping the emails for distribution. Therefore, no emails have been sent out yet. Even if the fan club uses a high-quality email provider there is a very good chance a number of us will not receive the email when the 5pm sale starts on the East Coast.
  • Options
    I give up on the radio presale, I had all 4 codes and I couldn't get a single pair to show up at all for Vancouver.
    Hopefully we get the 10C email with TM codes and everything works out tonight.....
    Vancouver May 04-24
    Vancouver Dec 04-13, Seattle Dec 06-2013
    Vancouver Sep 25-11, Vancouver Sep 25-09, Vancouver Sep 02-05, Vancouver May 30-03, Vancouver Jul 19-98, Vancouver Sep 04-93

• Options
    this sucks on so many levels. no email 2:05est...hamilton presale is ?5pm??
  • Options
    And now this WTF.......

Hate to tell you this, but I think you're fucked....the answer to your questions are in the header post..10c sales start at 5 local venue time.

Thanks for the morale support!!!!1 Just as well i have a wife who can do it for me then!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA
  • Options
    Shawners wrote:
    I talked to someone from the fan club on the phone about 30-minutes ago. They are still in the process of prepping the emails for distribution. Therefore, no emails have been sent out yet. Even if the fan club uses a high-quality email provider there is a very good chance a number of us will not receive the email when the 5pm sale starts on the East Coast.
    that will be highly upsetting....I know I don't get 10c emails as quickly as others.
  • Options
    so no 10c tix for Montreal?
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    I give up on the radio presale, I had all 4 codes and I couldn't get a single pair to show up at all for Vancouver.
    Hopefully we get the 10C email with TM codes and everything works out tonight.....

Vancouver pre-sale for Fox is still puking up balcony tickets.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    just got my email....
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21, 1996
    Molson Park - Aug 22, 1998
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    just got the email
  • Options
    just got my email....
    really? :-?
  • Options
    just got my email....
    yes really....i told everyone it would be around 3...i was 45 mins off
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21, 1996
    Molson Park - Aug 22, 1998
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
  • Options
    Presales are still around, I've found alot of pairs in section Z, C and D...

I actually thought there would be better presale seating available (S,T,U,V for example), I guess I will hold out for 10C and the fairy email that is supposed to come....
  • Options
    so no 10c tix for Montreal?

Yeah, good call. Although, maybe Montréal falls under the "other outlets" mentioned.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    86753098675309 Posts: 19
    I see that some people started getting their emails. Did we ever get a consensus on if they just wanted to our neighbors to the North?

I'm in LA but will be in Canada for work for most of September and thought this was the most amazing coincidence. Maybe I was wrong?
    The Dude is not in.
  • Options
    nadine158nadine158 Posts: 11
    just got my email....

I'm glad to hear people are getting the emails finally.... I'm still nervous since it's only 2 hours and 40 minutes until 5pm rolls around for the East shows...
    Toronto 6/28/2003 | Kitchener 9/11/2005 | London 9/12/2005 | Toronto 5/10/2006 | Toronto (EV) 8/13/2008 | Toronto 8/21/2009 | Detroit (EV) 6/26/2011 | Hamilton 9/15/2011
  • Options
    "the waiting drove me mad..." those lyrics have a whole new meaning after today. FML.
  • Options
    just got my email....
    yes really....i told everyone it would be around 3...i was 45 mins off
    well my email still isn't there...analog membership...yea
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    So what if some of us dont get the email? Are others willing to share the info.....I will if I get it.
  • Options
    TB3668TB3668 Posts: 1
    I don't see the montreal show on ticketmaster?