Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    Have faith in the Ten Club.
    Bought presale tickets just in case and it was a little odd. Bought them for Edmonton using the Sonic password and on the normal confirm ticket page, the location was "Sonic Radio Offer" and no other info. I bought the tickets anyway and it turns out they were in section 112 (after I printed them off; opposite of stage, worst presale tickets I've ever bought.)
    I have a feeling that Ten Club will have the absolute best seats in the house this time around (I just hope I can get Edmonton and Calgary tickets). On the other hand, at least I'm going!
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 865
    zebra27 wrote:

My friend got thru during the presale, and he's saying that ticketmaster is not identifying where any of the seats are, it just says 'bear presale' under seat location.....this is such a mess! So now people are stuck buying tickets without location, as a precaution to missing out of the 10C sale? yikes :?

That is just like it is for any TM sale. On the first selection page you choose number of tix and general location. Once you have done that, it will definitely show you what exact seats you can buy.

the 10c tickets throught ticketmaster wont show you your seats. You will find out the seats the day of the show as always. You will just get confirmation you have two seats and everything will be based on senority.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    X929 presale in Calgary only had single tickets as far as I could see, beside stage on second level. :cry:
    Here's hoping for 10c tickets tonight!

I had a pair in section 210 row 2....not to bad actually, but im putting all my eggs in one basket with 10C
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    SK8RCHILD wrote:
    Has anyone rec'd their e-mail yet?
    Nothing yet.
  • Options
    ...Feel the path of every day
    Which road you taking?
    Breathing hard, making hay

Yeah, this is living...

come on, how great is it that we can all be here, waiting for something we want so much, the possibility of it all just about to come into reach........

;)
  • Options
    kasekase Posts: 22
    someone on ebay is selling passwords ... best4last is their ebay I.D. IN JERSEY ... UNREAL !!!!
  • Options
    adeldayadelday Posts: 21
    I ended up getting some in Calgary. 2nd deck, Row 7, in the section that is closest to the stage but not side stage. I don't think I'll get 10c tix because if I'm on the floor, somewhere in the middle, my wife won't be able to see at all. I just signed up two years ago, so I'm not high up on the seniority list.
    I might see what is offered through general sale tomorrow as well. If I can get anything better, I'll grab some.
  • Options
    JH68627JH68627 Posts: 7
    Has anyone received this "e-mail" that contains the Ticketmaster info?
  • Options
    kase wrote:
    someone on ebay is selling passwords ... best4last is their ebay I.D. IN JERSEY ... UNREAL !!!!
    typical
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    holy crap...
    the radio presales for Edm and Cal were sold out virtually instantly...I got shut out again! If the 10C sale doesn't work out, I cant take my daughter to her first show, and I could miss my hometown show....never in a million years imagined that would happen!

My friend got thru during the presale, and he's saying that ticketmaster is not identifying where any of the seats are, it just says 'bear presale' under seat location.....this is such a mess! So now people are stuck buying tickets without location, as a precaution to missing out of the 10C sale? yikes :?

I thought about trying but said fek it.....theres always scalpers if you are willing to bite the bullet. Ill try for calgary tonight too if you want and if I get them, Ill sell them to you. Cant have your daughter miss out on her first PJ show.
    Thanks D but you'd have to pick them up :(...thats a lot of driving for a favour :lol:
    zebra27 wrote:

That is just like it is for any TM sale. On the first selection page you choose number of tix and general location. Once you have done that, it will definitely show you what exact seats you can buy.
    We've bought tix thru ticketmaster a time or two before ;):lol: I know how it normally works, and I'm 99.9% positive my friend does too...I didn't see it myself, but he said the page that normally shows your seat location didn't show one - it just said 'bear presale'....apparently others are having the same issue.
  • Options
    JH68627JH68627 Posts: 7
    Me neither.
    SK8RCHILD wrote:
    Has anyone rec'd their e-mail yet?
    Nothing yet.
  • Options
    LordchezzLordchezz Posts: 201
    JH68627 wrote:
    Has anyone received this "e-mail" that contains the Ticketmaster info?

Yeah I got it.

:roll:
    Saw things so much clearer...Montreal 2000; Montreal 2003; Montreal 2005; Ottawa 2005; Halifax 2005; Mansfield 1 08; Mansfield 2 08
  • Options
    Have faith in the Ten Club.
    Bought presale tickets just in case and it was a little odd. Bought them for Edmonton using the Sonic password and on the normal confirm ticket page, the location was "Sonic Radio Offer" and no other info. I bought the tickets anyway and it turns out they were in section 112 (after I printed them off; opposite of stage, worst presale tickets I've ever bought.)
    I have a feeling that Ten Club will have the absolute best seats in the house this time around (I just hope I can get Edmonton and Calgary tickets). On the other hand, at least I'm going!
    They pretty much ALWAYS have the best seats in the house.... doing this thru TM won't change the seats they have allocated.
    The only problem here (and difference from any other tour), is that the radio presales are now over, so if the 10C sale doesn't work for any of us...we're stuck with the public sale, and possibly missing out.
  • Options
    TalkofCirclesTalkofCircles Posts: 129
    email? nothing yet? i deleted out my spam before I read this thread....ugh.
    I live my life like an Ocean in disguise
  • Options
    ukulele songs up on npr...music to wait by. :D
  • Options
    adeldayadelday Posts: 21
    holy crap...
    the radio presales for Edm and Cal were sold out virtually instantly...I got shut out again! If the 10C sale doesn't work out, I cant take my daughter to her first show, and I could miss my hometown show....never in a million years imagined that would happen!

I thought about trying but said fek it.....theres always scalpers if you are willing to bite the bullet. Ill try for calgary tonight too if you want and if I get them, Ill sell them to you. Cant have your daughter miss out on her first PJ show.
    Thanks D but you'd have to pick them up :(...thats a lot of driving for a favour :lol:
    zebra27 wrote:

We've bought tix thru ticketmaster a time or two before ;):lol: I know how it normally works, and I'm 99.9% positive my friend does too...I didn't see it myself, but he said the page that normally shows your seat location didn't show one - it just said 'bear presale'....apparently others are having the same issue.

My friend in Edmonton just told me the same thing. He was probably trying the Sonic sale. He didn't end up pulling the trigger.
    The CJay code worked for me in Calgary, I think they had a much better allotment of tickets compared to X.
  • Options
    about those e-mails...Haven't gotten one yet. I'm from europe, so I guess you canadians go first as we are not eligible? Would be a bummer. I know a lot of you guys came to europe last year! We would like to return the favour by visiting a PJ show over there!
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    holy crap...

zebra27 wrote:
    lol well I was thinking I want to go to calgary too, we're both gonna try, lets stay in contact, if one of us gets them then the other has to wait for the june 4th presale, Id be willing to switch my seats though if theyre better than the ones you get....theyre for you daughter. My main concern is getting good tickets to Edmonton :)
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    tphutchtphutch Posts: 5
    [Presale/password code or request removed. We don't post presale codes and/or passwords here.]
  • Options
    kdizzle.deliokdizzle.delio Posts: 292
    if it were posted it would be deleted within seconds as the guidelines prohibit passwords or things of that nature to be posted
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    joeburns180joeburns180 rochester Posts: 8
    WHEN IS MORNING. ITS 1245 IN NY AND NO EMAIL CODE. Only spent six hours yesterday tring to aquire tics, when I should have been outside running around with my kids. To all you "thanks 10 club people out their"[rude comment(s) removed. See Posting Guidelines.] I feel disgusted in myself for spending this much time on my ass pushing "back refresh and buy buttons".

Drop the Leash :twisted:
    10 Buffalo 
    11 Toronto 
    13 Wrigley, Buffalo 
    16 Toronto 1, Fenway 1
  • Options

lol well I was thinking I want to go to calgary too, we're both gonna try, lets stay in contact, if one of us gets them then the other has to wait for the june 4th presale, Id be willing to switch my seats though if theyre better than the ones you get....theyre for you daughter. My main concern is getting good tickets to Edmonton :)
    ah shite, forgot you said you wanted to go to Calgary too....ok cool I'll keep this in mind. If I have to, I will take her to the Edmonton show (if I get tickets)...but I would much rather party for the Friday Edmonton show (and not expose her to the rowdiness of a friday rock show - she'll only be 8) and do a road/hotel trip with her for Calgary.....that's what I told her we'd do and she's super excited...didn't see this fiasco coming....had NO problems getting tix for four shows in 05...don't want to let her down! :(
  • Options
    What happened to Montreal? Its not on the ticketmaster site... Its not sold out is it?
    And still no e-mail... So I guess if your not Canadian you are not welcome through the ten club???!!!
  • Options
    WHEN IS MORNING. ITS 1245 IN NY AND NO EMAIL CODE. Only spent six hours yesterday tring to aquire tics, when I should have been outside running around with my kids. To all you "thanks 10 club people out their" [quoted rude comment(s) removed. See Posting Guidelines.] I feel disgusted in myself for spending this much time on my ass pushing "back refresh and buy buttons".

The sale doesn't start till 5pm local...why are you panicking (and telling people to shut up)?
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    I just checked and haven't received an email yet. I'm hoping to go to the two Toronto shows. I had a conflict so couldn't make PJ20.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Montreal go to http://www.evenko.ca/en/
  • Options
    joeburns180joeburns180 rochester Posts: 8
    WHEN IS MORNING. ITS 1245 IN NY AND NO EMAIL CODE. Only spent six hours yesterday tring to aquire tics, when I should have been outside running around with my kids. To all you "thanks 10 club people out their" [quoted rude comment(s) removed. See Posting Guidelines.]. I feel disgusted in myself for spending this much time on my ass pushing "back refresh and buy buttons".

The sale doesn't start till 5pm local...why are you panicking (and telling people to shut up)?

I cant be at the computer then, so the sooner I can get password info the sooner I can recruit help while I'm working.
    10 Buffalo 
    11 Toronto 
    13 Wrigley, Buffalo 
    16 Toronto 1, Fenway 1
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    well the vancouver presale started but no password for us....guess we have to be the last in line to get any kind of tickets....oh the frustration and disappointment..........
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,552
    holy crap...

I was trying to do the same for my daughter with the Toronto shows, all I can hope for is the 10c to come through at 5 :roll:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    lina319 wrote:
    well the vancouver presale started but no password for us....guess we have to be the last in line to get any kind of tickets....oh the frustration and disappointment..........
    or links to ticketmaster and password will be given last minute
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”