Options

***Official U2 Appreciation Thread***

1373839404143»

Comments

• Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,459
    Happy for everyone who saw it. Just didn't work out. One of my all-time fave albums. :(  Maybe they'll go back and do it again.

I'll have to be consoled by the 2 Vegas Pearl Jam shows in GA.  =)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    Happy for everyone who saw it. Just didn't work out. One of my all-time fave albums. :(  Maybe they'll go back and do it again.

Word is they have a standing offer from Dolan for more shows anytime they want.
    Probably would only happen if Larry can't get back to work in studio for a long time and the others decide to do another run rather than sit idle.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Celticskemba8Celticskemba8 Posts: 308
    Zod said:
    It's been a month and week since I saw a show at the Sphere. I still can't shake it.   I've been listening to so much U2 since then. The concert seems to have had an insanely big impact on me.
    Same! All time experience!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Holy Joe makes its Spotify debut, finally! Can't wait to hear what else they have for the new b-sides collection! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,790
    Holy Joe makes its Spotify debut, finally! Can't wait to hear what else they have for the new b-sides collection! 
    I can’t stand that song hahah. And Miami. Two of my least favorite u2 songs by far. I do love POP though. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    nicknyr15 said:
    I can’t stand that song hahah. And Miami. Two of my least favorite u2 songs by far. I do love POP though. 
    LOL! POP is incredible even with Miami on it! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Pop is awesome.  Love it.