Options

Ten Club Announces Alpine Valley & Canada Tour UPDATED 5/17

Comments

• Options
    pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 631
    Wow. I think I may cry. This could be one of the best experiences of my life.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    setlist41 wrote:
    I just got the email, for the Alpine shows, this 2 day package states one night in the lawn and one night in seats, is that how you guys are understanding it?

There is two packages available no ?

no, it's one package. you buy the tickets and you get a pair in the reserved seats for one night and a pair on the lawn for the other.

no, there are two packages

package one gets you a reserved seat one night and a lawn seat one night

package two gets you a lawn ticket for each night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 431
    demetrios wrote:
    Quick question over @ http://www.pj20.com

Tickets

Ten Club Pre-sale tickets available as two options

Reserved/GA Weekend Package- A Pair of Reserved Seats for one night and a Pair of GA tickets for the other night.

General Admission Weekend Package- A Pair of GA lawn seats for both nights.

Ticket Pre-sale May 23rd

---

So if I wanted to buy a 10club pair tickets for both Alpine show's, I can only buy one reserved pair tickets for night 1 & the 2nd night will be a GA tickets? I can't buy reserved seats for both nights?

That's how I'm getting it
  • Options
    dl152203dl152203 Posts: 212
    So detailed yet they forgot to post the price. Please post if you find out.
  • Options
    clucas40clucas40 Posts: 21
    edited May 2011
    Wow.... sooooooooo excited! Can't wait to secure tickets, holiday to the US for PJ20, YAY!! :D
    Post edited by clucas40 on
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,587
    other than QOTSA the lineup doesn't impress me much. i can see everyone else at a bar for pretty cheap (except the strokes who i don't care for anyway).
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    BZBZ Posts: 45
    Is there camping?? PJ20 states only backpacks allowed...

No prices, unsure about camping....Really need more info!!!
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    setlist41 wrote:
    I just got the email, for the Alpine shows, this 2 day package states one night in the lawn and one night in seats, is that how you guys are understanding it?

There is two packages available no ?

no, it's one package. you buy the tickets and you get a pair in the reserved seats for one night and a pair on the lawn for the other.
    But the 10C lawn will be the very front of the lawn.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Only $1550.00 for the hotel package!!! Plus the tickets. Great Deal! :D
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    this gonna get ugly come next monday... :roll:
    i like sound...
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    demetrios wrote:
    Quick question over @ http://www.pj20.com

Tickets

Ten Club Pre-sale tickets available as two options

Reserved/GA Weekend Package- A Pair of Reserved Seats for one night and a Pair of GA tickets for the other night.

General Admission Weekend Package- A Pair of GA lawn seats for both nights.

Ticket Pre-sale May 23rd

---

So if I wanted to buy a 10club pair tickets for both Alpine show's, I can only buy one reserved pair tickets for night 1 & the 2nd night will be a GA tickets? I can't buy reserved seats for both nights?

After reading over on PJ20.com - you will get a wristband for the whole weekend that will get into 10C lawn area both nights. If you get the Reserved/GA package, you will also get a pair of reserved seats for one of the nights.

The wristband also gets you into a special 10C area with refreshements and stuff.

If you want reserved for both nights, you could get the 10club Reserved/GA package, then also get a pair of reserved from the general sale for the other night.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    package 1 - $475

package 2 - $300
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I can't even see the line up, where is that posted? And someone mentioned $175 per ticket, is that per night? If so, you're looking at paying $800 for two nights of concerts (if there are two of you).

If it's for the whole weekend, that's not bad, but for each ticket each night?

Someone please post line up and ticket prices. I logged into the pj20.com site and i got it to start loading but it didn't give me any info.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

If you want reserved for both nights, you could get the 10club Reserved/GA package, then also get a pair of reserved from the general sale for the other night.
    Thats assuming that they will tell us which night is seated before the general sale?
  • Options
    dmwadedmwade Posts: 45
    Got a reply from 10c to my email asking about pricing - said they're still finalizing, but info will be up on the pj20 site when they have it.
    United Center - Jun 29, 1998 ** Deer Creek Music Center - Aug 17, 1998
    Deer Creek Music Center - Aug 18, 2000 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Oct 08, 2000 ** Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000 ** Savvis Center - Apr 22, 2003 ** Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003 ** United Center - Jun 18, 2003 ** Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004 ** United Center - May 16, 2006 ** United Center - May 17, 2006 ** The Vic Theatre - Aug 02, 2007 ** Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007 ** United Center - Aug 23, 2009 ** United Center - Aug 24, 2009 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 853
    ticketmaster listing the toronto shows at $83 per ticket.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    CB3115CB3115 Posts: 65
    Yup, let's do this.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    It' says that you pick up your tickets day of each show correct? So I can take one friend to one night then a different friend to another right? Just want to make sure.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    I've found the prices for the travel packages, but anybody know where to look to find the prices for just the tickets? Or the prices for the public on sale with ticketmaster? Just trying to tell some friends the prices to see if they can come with us, but can't find any info.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Thats assuming that they will tell us which night is seated before the general sale?

yes, actually they said you will be told in email which night you will have seats. looks like PJ20.com is down right now.
  • Options
    perrin29perrin29 Posts: 6
    Not taking the joy out of it for others because it is good news. It does suck for the east coast of Canada as they played Halifax/St. Johns in 2005 but decided to skip it this time around. Not one Maritime show? Fail.
  • Options
    Somtimes living in Ottawa doesn't totally suck. This announcement made a crappy Monday AWESOME!
    This is such a happening tail pipe of a party, like sugar the guests are so refined."
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Am I reading right that you have to buy 2 tix for each night as part of package? Regardless if you're going on your own?? And you cant then sell any spares?? Sorry trying to work as well...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    Bushleaguer28Bushleaguer28 Posts: 776
    So what so those travel packages include? Not flights right?
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i like the idea..we can choose,both nights in lawn ore one seated one lawn..great idea 10c..thanks
    now we have the option to rock with our friends,all together...
    i hope if get seated for one day,you can go back to lawn if u dont want to stay in the seat.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Cause I got so excited, just had an heart attack after reading this ..

7 - Sep Montreal Bell Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    11-Sep Toronto Air Canada Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    12-Sep Toronto Air Canada Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    14-Sep Ottawa Scotiabank Place May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    15-Sep Hamilton Copps Coliseum May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    17-Sep Winnipeg MTS Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    19-Sep Saskatoon Credit Union Center May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    21-Sep Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    23-Sep Edmonton Rexall Place May 24 / 10:00am PDT
    25-Sep Vancouver Pacific Coliseum May 24 / 10:00am PDT

10:00am PDT??? For all 10 Canada show's? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please for the love of god change that. To say every hour for every show or 2 at least.
  • Options
    jaboodeyjaboodey Rochester, NH Posts: 90
    demetrios wrote:
    So Montreal, PJ20 Film @ the Toronto Film Festival, Toronto1, Toronto2 & Ottawa. Excellent! :)

Think they will add a 2nd night for Montreal? :mrgreen:

ps .. no Atlantic Canada show. It's ok. Sept 7th - Sept 14th will be an amazing week of Pearl Jam! 8-)

Thanks 10club! :D

Yes! Hoping for another East Coast show (Halifax was amazing!) But agreed, amazing week lined up....really wondering if a 2nd night in Montreal can be had.....(wondering=begging/hoping)
    Rochester NY '94, E Rutherford NJ '98, MSG '98
    Jones Beach 2000, Mansfield 03, Camden 03, Hershey 03
    Boston VFC 04, Halifax 05
    Hartford 06, Boston 06, E Rutherford 06
    Mansfield I & II 08, Philly Spectrum -Halloween 09! Hartford '10
    Eddie -Boston 6/16/11, Worcester 2013, Amsterdam 6/16/14,
    Quebec City '16, Ottowa '16, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2016
    London 1 2018, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2018
    Got Id?
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    So what so those travel packages include? Not flights right?
    What's the difference between the 2-day and 3-day packages in terms of music experience?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    edited May 2011
    drsluggo wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

post deleted
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • Options
    i like the idea..we can choose,both nights in lawn ore one seated one lawn..great idea 10c..thanks
    now we have the option to rock with our friends,all together...
    i hope if get seated for one day,you can go back to lawn if u dont want to stay in the seat.. :)

when PJ20.com comes back up you can read all the info. It looked to me like you get wristbands for the whole weekend that will get you into 10C lawn area both nights. Reserved tickets for one night, your choice to use them or go to GA.
This discussion has been closed.