Options

Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    F5 wrote:
    Figured I'd try to make one last plea... If anybody has room for two more to sleep on the floor please let me know. It'll make the room that much cheaper for you. You'd really be helping two ten club members :D
    Thanks!
    I'd like to say yes but the people I'm going with would not be down with it. And the going on's in my room may scare ya.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    F5 wrote:
    Figured I'd try to make one last plea... If anybody has room for two more to sleep on the floor please let me know. It'll make the room that much cheaper for you. You'd really be helping two ten club members :D
    Thanks!
    Hey there F5! Don't know if we have floor space BUT we are arriving saturday night instead of friday, so I'm canceling my friday night single King Bed room in the next minute so you can at least have a room friday night. Can't wait to see everybody for an EPIC time!
    P.S.- I'm still looking and hoping for 2 reserved Saturday night, either a pair or two singles, so if any of my Super Friends at the Super 8 can help that would be awesome!!!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    So now that I'm booked here. Where da party at? Also, transportation to and from the show. Any advice? I plan on getting down this weekend.
    Friday in the parking lot, the across the way to the lake to catch some fish and a huge fuckin buzz. Then back to speedys room for the rest of night. Changed it from my room to his ;)
    Not sure if Speedy found a room Friday to crash in yet either :o .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,478
    Speedy will wake everyone of you fuckers up every morning don't expect to sleep in at all :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Speedy will wake everyone of you fuckers up every morning don't expect to sleep in at all :lol::lol:
    You gotta be sleeping to b woke ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    that nice lady at reception..already feel sorry for her..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,478

Oh yeah i forgot the staff at this place :lol::lol: they will be jumping from the roof come sunday :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Oh yeah i forgot the staff at this place :lol::lol: they will be jumping from the roof come sunday :lol:
    i hope they dont jump like this :mrgreen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckRsIy4Zqgo
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Not sure if transportation has been figured out for you guys yet...sorry didn't want to go thru 33 pages!

But it sounds like the tailgating caravan is going to begin in the Super 8 parking lot...if that happens we'll have 2 open spots in our car to get to Alpine and the first 2 to hop in are more than welcome to tag along to the venue!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Not sure if transportation has been figured out for you guys yet...sorry didn't want to go thru 33 pages!

But it sounds like the tailgating caravan is going to begin in the Super 8 parking lot...if that happens we'll have 2 open spots in our car to get to Alpine and the first 2 to hop in are more than welcome to tag along to the venue!

Yes were leaving from here. :D

I kinda wish I was staying here.......kinda but I'll make due in my own bed. lol

I can't wait for this. hehehe

When I arrive I'll lay on the horn and let you know I'm there. hahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404

Yes were leaving from here. :D

I kinda wish I was staying here.......kinda but I'll make due in my own bed. lol

I can't wait for this. hehehe

When I arrive I'll lay on the horn and let you know I'm there. hahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:

sounds like a plan to me! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I thought you guys were gonna make her cry.... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,935
    So now that I'm booked here. Where da party at? Also, transportation to and from the show. Any advice? I plan on getting down this weekend.
    Friday in the parking lot, the across the way to the lake to catch some fish and a huge fuckin buzz. Then back to speedys room for the rest of night. Changed it from my room to his ;)
    Not sure if Speedy found a room Friday to crash in yet either :o .
    I dont have anywhere to crash Friday...
    Or Sunday....

hehehehehehe

And dont ask me why I only booked 1 night.....
    Just dont ask.....

Fuck it...
    Ill sleep in the 2010 Dodge Avenger......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Friday in the parking lot, the across the way to the lake to catch some fish and a huge fuckin buzz. Then back to speedys room for the rest of night. Changed it from my room to his ;)[/quote]
    Not sure if Speedy found a room Friday to crash in yet either :o .[/quote]
    I dont have anywhere to crash Friday...
    Or Sunday....

hehehehehehe

And dont ask me why I only booked 1 night.....
    Just dont ask.....

Fuck it...
    Ill sleep in the 2010 Dodge Avenger......[/quote]
    I'm not gonna ask, but WTF??? Sleep in mb's room. So much for party in your room. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I thought you guys were gonna make her cry.... :lol:
    there is a way for that..but....cant post it in the forum... :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    dimitri!!!!!!

I need a ticket (reserved) for Saturday......

Friend of mine wants to go to the show (her 1st SHOW!!!!!)

We know anyone with an extra????
  • Options
    dimitri!!!!!!

I need a ticket (reserved) for Saturday......

Friend of mine wants to go to the show (her 1st SHOW!!!!!)

We know anyone with an extra????
    i hope i can find one..if u told me yesterday..damn,,bad luck..lets see....she dont want ticket for next day?
    cos probably the one will have one ,will have a lawn for sunday..
  • Options
    Greeklish!!!!!! hehehehehehe

Are you saying you can get me a reserved for Sunday??? Pavillion???
  • Options

no no..if i found someone with Saturday reserved tix,he will probably have extra ticket as well for sunday lawn...is your friend want ticket for sunday as well,or wants only for saturday and only reserved ticket??
    ok..that was better for greeglish? :lol:
  • Options

no no..if i found someone with Saturday reserved tix,he will probably have extra ticket as well for sunday lawn...is your friend want ticket for sunday as well,or wants only for saturday and only reserved ticket??
    Ill take both Saturday and Sunday tickets......
    No problem.....
  • Options

Ill take both Saturday and Sunday tickets......
    No problem.....
    im searching now
  • Options
    im searching now
    Thank you....

Why now you invisible???
  • Options
    im searching now
    Thank you....

Why now you invisible???
    Hi Mr SPEEDY,
    Mr Dimitris when isnt in the forum and his maids(im Claudia)posting ,he wants to be in hiding
    He is at the beach at the moment..
    thanks for asking :)
    Claudia
  • Options
    im searching now
    Thank you....

Why now you invisible???
    Hi Mr SPEEDY,
    Mr Dimitris when isnt in the forum and his maids(im Claudia)posting ,he wants to be in hiding
    He is at the beach at the moment..
    thanks for asking :)
    Claudia
    I dont like the invisible bullshit!!!!! hehehe
  • Options
    fuck that,im sending you a pm with a mail,to contact a friend has a spare..i hope all work well.
  • Options
    fuck that,im sending you a pm with a mail,to contact a friend has a spare..i hope all work well.
    Fuck cincy........
  • Options
    Fuck cincy........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71C-2GljaTg
  • Options
    chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 308
    Who is going to need rides between Chicago and Devalan and/or between Devalan and Alpine Valley?

I have not rented a car for PJ20 yet, and thought I would check first to see if anyone was interested in car pooling, sharing, needing rides etc. Maybe I will rent something bigger to help out, but I don't know if there is the need. It seems like most everyone will have a car already. But here's our tentative schedule, if anyone wants share in the transportation, please PM me-

Friday- Pick up vehicle at Midway airport noonish, drive to Devalan Super 8- we can be flexible on timing if someone wants a pick-up in Chicago. We might make a pit stop to borrow beach chairs from a friend.

Friday p.m. Check-in, settle in, hit the grocery for food to take Saturday (hope there are fridges in the rooms). Go to Hemingway's for dinner- I haven't seen any details on the alleged $5 shuttle, but we would consider that. We will return to Super 8 no later than 8ish. Hang out and see if Speedy and Faceintheclouds have attracted local police attention yet.

Saturday- Will probably want to get to Alpine pretty early, since we don't know how snarled the 10C ticket distribution will be, and it's our lawn day. There should be a "Caravan from Delavan", especially since it rhymes. Back to Super 8 after the show.

Sunday- Not in a hurry, since it's our reserved seats day. Sleep off Saturday, have a leisurely Sunday brunch. Go to Alpine late in the afternoon, partake in some parking lot fun.

Monday- leave Devalan Super 8 early for a noon flight out of Midway. Labor Day traffic into Chicago should be light, right?

If any part of our schedule fits your plans and you need transportation, PM me.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • Options
    chaslil wrote:
    Who is going to need rides between Chicago and Devalan and/or between Devalan and Alpine Valley?

I have not rented a car for PJ20 yet, and thought I would check first to see if anyone was interested in car pooling, sharing, needing rides etc. Maybe I will rent something bigger to help out, but I don't know if there is the need. It seems like most everyone will have a car already. But here's our tentative schedule, if anyone wants share in the transportation, please PM me-

Friday- Pick up vehicle at Midway airport noonish, drive to Devalan Super 8- we can be flexible on timing if someone wants a pick-up in Chicago. We might make a pit stop to borrow beach chairs from a friend.

Friday p.m. Check-in, settle in, hit the grocery for food to take Saturday (hope there are fridges in the rooms). Go to Hemingway's for dinner- I haven't seen any details on the alleged $5 shuttle, but we would consider that. We will return to Super 8 no later than 8ish. Hang out and see if Speedy and Faceintheclouds have attracted local police attention yet.

Saturday- Will probably want to get to Alpine pretty early, since we don't know how snarled the 10C ticket distribution will be, and it's our lawn day. There should be a "Caravan from Delavan", especially since it rhymes. Back to Super 8 after the show.

Sunday- Not in a hurry, since it's our reserved seats day. Sleep off Saturday, have a leisurely Sunday brunch. Go to Alpine late in the afternoon, partake in some parking lot fun.

Monday- leave Devalan Super 8 early for a noon flight out of Midway. Labor Day traffic into Chicago should be light, right?

If any part of our schedule fits your plans and you need transportation, PM me.
    Im sure someone will need a ride from the hotel to the shows....