*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    brianlux wrote:
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORNA!!!
    :D:D:D
    THANKS BRIAN!!!! :D:D:D
    Hey does this sound like you Kel and Brian?
    leo.jpg
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    leo.jpg

Well, um, oh... heck yeah! Right Kelly!? :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    All this birthday cake rules. But my thighs are gonna be super mad at me.
    My butt itches!
  • brianlux wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    leo.jpg

Well, um, oh... heck yeah! Right Kelly!? :D

Oh yea! Infact, who replaced MY picture with that stupid lion? :lol::lol:
    attractive, talkative, addictive, great kisser, LOUD, really good at just about anything...especially the last part, "not one to mess with". this is me to a T.

take note, people, take note :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    Loulou wrote:
    leo.jpg
    I've been away and can't even keep track of who had a birthday :shifty: but I'm a Leo too (8/18). We are an awesome bunch :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    I've been away and can't even keep track of who had a birthday :shifty: but I'm a Leo too (8/18). We are an awesome bunch :lol:

brianlux- 8/5
    loulou-8/9
    me- 8/14
    and now YOU- 8/18 :D

hell yes, we rule!
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    imalive wrote:

brianlux- 8/5
    loulou-8/9
    me- 8/14
    and now YOU- 8/18 :D

hell yes, we rule!

You can say that again, Kelly! :D:D:D

Bump!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

imalive wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    leo.jpg
    THAT'S MY LITTLE GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!!!! :D:D:D:D You must be pretty darn special then! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • :D
    Makes much more sense...

I thought about announcing a first ever Annual Everybody Takes a Monday Off Just for the Heck of It Day.... but thought about it too late.

Have a great day anyway, everybody! :D

See the thing is, Wednesday is my Monday only this week, Monday was my Friday and and Tuesday was a half-work day and... oh, man, I need a vacation!

Bump for BUGS!

• BUGS BUMP!!
    Hope to have a new project coming soon :D
    Makes much more sense...

BUGS BUMP!!
    Hope to have a new project coming soon :D

Go Kelly! Go BUGS!

Bump!

• BUMP
    for meeting up with DURP and his buddy Bill tonight! They were in my area for another reason and had just enough time to catch a bite and a couple beers before hitting the road for the 6 hour drive home :mrgreen:

Between that and goin out to see a friends band last night, I'm having a really good weekend so far :)
    Makes much more sense...

BUMP
    for meeting up with DURP and his buddy Bill tonight! They were in my area for another reason and had just enough time to catch a bite and a couple beers before hitting the road for the 6 hour drive home :mrgreen:

Between that and goin out to see a friends band last night, I'm having a really good weekend so far :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH that sucked driving back.
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:
    BUMP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH that sucked driving back.

HA! I bet! Thats a long drive---and with no stereo to boot!

Glad you guys made it back home safe!
    Makes much more sense...

BUMP

Awww LOVELY! Sounds like a great weekend Kel! ;)
    Sorry folks been having a few issues with this computer now, haven't been able to Bump for a while sooooooooo
    BUMP!!!! :D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • I still have some Save The Pooper bracelets!!

I know, you are SHOCKED :shock: :shock:

These are LIMITED EDITION!!! (maybe not exactly, but I know how much you 10c freaks like the limited edition shit 8-):lol:)

If i havent been clear before--PM me for details on how to get your very own!!!!

***Here is brand new info:
    EVERYONE who buys a bracelet will be entered into my contest! You will get 2 extra entries if you send me something in the mail to be forwarded to Rob.
    The winner will receive any ONE item from Goods up to $40.00 (so you can't choose 5 things that add up to $40, just one item)
    This is going to go until September 7th.***

SAVE THE POOPER, SUPPORT BUGS, GET SOME PJ SWAG (and remember a free drink at PJ20 on Appie if you are there and wearing it!!)

I will backdate the contest to include all of you good people who have already bought bracelets.

Remember-- I only have so many bracelets and once they are gone, they're gone! I have approximately 25 remaining right now. Come on folks, help me sell out!!
    Makes much more sense...

• bump, bitches :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

Oh and i get to drop Bill off in Columbus tomorrow morn at 5am. So yeah i'm gonna be smeepy tomorrow. I will send him with the box to send off to Don. Today i might sit down and pull some weeds since it's nice out today.

It's been August but i think it's only been above 90 once all month. Hmmm guess a super shitty winter is a coming.
    My butt itches!
    bump, bitches :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

Bump!

BUMP FOR MEETING UP WITH GREAT BUGS/NON-BUGS PEOPLE AT PJ20!
    Can't wait! See you soon guys and gals! :D:D:D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • click this.
    cuz i said so.
    :D
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167409
    Makes much more sense...

All right all u crazy people heading out this week. You guys all be safe and have fun. Party hard but please party smart i dont wanna hear about anything bad happening to anyone. You guys have a blast and feel free to buy me a poster out of the kindness of your heart ;)

Have fun everyone wish i was there with you all.
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:
    All right all u crazy people heading out this week. You guys all be safe and have fun. Party hard but please party smart i dont wanna hear about anything bad happening to anyone. You guys have a blast and feel free to buy me a poster out of the kindness of your heart ;)

I wish you were able to be with us too! :(
    you will be there in spirit, I'm sure! I will see you in Toronto!! :D

Lorna sent me a PM a few hours ago on her way to the airport :shock: wow this shit is getting really REAL! :D
    Makes much more sense...

DURP wrote:

I wish you were able to be with us too! :(
    you will be there in spirit, I'm sure! I will see you in Toronto!! :D

Lorna sent me a PM a few hours ago on her way to the airport :shock: wow this shit is getting really REAL! :D

As Martin Lawerence said.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL! Give everyone a high five for me and tell'em i said hi. I will see you in Toronto.
    My butt itches!
    I know u guys been busy with PJ20 and all but SLACKERS!!!
    My butt itches!
    Hey Folks!

Got back a few days ago now. Was brilliant meeting Kelly and Don, you guys are awesome!!!!!!!
    Was so close to meeting Matt (mfc2006), sorry for being a scaredy cat Matt, I wasn't 100% it was you and Mick had left to get food. I'm kicking myself now! :x
    How did everyone else go??? Did you guys manage to meet up with anyone?? Thanks Kel for the Rob bracelet! I actually recieved it in the mail yesterday so now I am sporting mine, MIck's and the extra! :lol:

BUMP for BUGS!!!!!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    DURP wrote:
    I know u guys been busy with PJ20 and all but SLACKERS!!!
    Good call- I haven't bumped BUGS in a while and I didn't even go to PJ20. No more slacking! :D

BUMP!

Loulou wrote:
    Hey Folks!

Got back a few days ago now. Was brilliant meeting Kelly and Don, you guys are awesome!!!!!!!
    Was so close to meeting Matt (mfc2006), sorry for being a scaredy cat Matt, I wasn't 100% it was you and Mick had left to get food. I'm kicking myself now! :x
    How did everyone else go??? Did you guys manage to meet up with anyone?? Thanks Kel for the Rob bracelet! I actually recieved it in the mail yesterday so now I am sporting mine, MIck's and the extra! :lol:

BUMP for BUGS!!!!!
    Sounds like a great time, Loulou! Glad you had fun! :D