Options

Royal Wedding . . . Are you watching?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I guess they have a sense of humour.....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ro ... 6047974461
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    All I know is my fiance woke up around 4am to watch this thing/event and I could NOT fall back asleep. I finally gave up to watch before heading off to work and waiting on that supposed kiss. I must say it was pretty good the pagentry, the dress and that sister of her's...Pica? Now she is even hotter that Catherine...Harry should hook up with her make the the circle complete. :D

Brings back memories when my daughter at age 6 jumped in that fountain in front of Buckingham Palace...I was mad as can be until we saw the Queen and Phillip leave the Palace to go to some event.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)