Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Guys...you are awesome. We have now raised $500 for the CCFA. I can't thank everyone enough for all of the enthusiasm and contributions all of you have made and I can't wait to meet some of you next weekend. However, we can always use more, so please don't let the $500 mark be the end.
    Donations can still be made via this site.
    http://online.ccfa.org/site/PageNavigat ... arity.html

and shirts can still be ordered
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity ... heisenberg
    (although you'd be cutting it close for it arriving in time for the festival). There may be a new design or 2 coming after the festival so hopefully the generosity doesn't end on Sept. 4th. Thanks to all of you and see you (and your mustaches) in 5 DAYS!!!!!
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    …and now for…

The OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day for 8/28 is:

Hans Geiger

hans-geiger-2.jpg

You can learn more about this centered and counting mustache at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Geiger
  • Options
    …and now for…

Hans Geiger

hans-geiger-2.jpg

I like Hans Gruber better but he had more of a goatee going on :D
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    Heisenberg wrote:
    …and now for…

Hans Geiger

hans-geiger-2.jpg

I like Hans Gruber better but he had more of a goatee going on :D

Yippie ki yA muther f'er
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Okay...so which one of you is going to wear this amazing mustached look? :lol::lol:

10247.jpg?width=275
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    My sons (aged 11 & 9) bought fake mustaches for this weekend...looks like Sir Sean is sporting "The Sheriff" 'stache from my boys' pack.
  • Options
    Black73 wrote:
    My sons (aged 11 & 9) bought fake mustaches for this weekend...looks like Sir Sean is sporting "The Sheriff" 'stache from my boys' pack.

Awesome!! As the leader of the Fake stache segment of our movement, I'm glad we can add 2 more to our list! :D
  • Options
    i have 29 mustache buttons and a package of fake mustaches to help spread the movement - ..... just saying
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Black73 wrote:

Awesome!! As the leader of the Fake stache segment of our movement, I'm glad we can add 2 more to our list! :D
    Hey Annie, what's the designated hour for fake 'staches to be applied? I'm guessing they'll have a short life cycle once applied...we thinking 9:00ish to greet the band?
  • Options
    i have 29 mustache buttons and a package of fake mustaches to help spread the movement - ..... just saying

And we just keep spreading and spreading...like a virus! :D:D
  • Options
    Black73 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Black73 wrote:

Hey Annie, what's the designated hour for fake 'staches to be applied? I'm guessing they'll have a short life cycle once applied...we thinking 9:00ish to greet the band?

I'm bringing extras, in case this happens..and I think I may have to pack some straws..or I'll have a soggy mustache. If you're limited on staches, then yeah, we definitely need them on to greet the band...the more staches, the bigger the sea :D

Heis & I were trying to figure out a good meet up time for everyone too..we're just not sure what would work best with everyone's schedules...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm bringing extras, in case this happens..and I think I may have to pack some straws..or I'll have a soggy mustache. If you're limited on staches, then yeah, we definitely need them on to greet the band...the more staches, the bigger the sea :D
    Heis & I were trying to figure out a good meet up time for everyone too..we're just not sure what would work best with everyone's schedules...
    Sorry for the edits...I hosed up the quoting. Guess my real mustache got in the way of what I was typing! Where's your merch booth going to be? Perhaps we'll take a stroll by and say hello...and compare 'staches!
    Post edited by Black73 on
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Halloween is close enough you might be able to get some spirit gum to put them on. Shouldn't have any problems then :D

Sorry, theater geek moment :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Appointment set. Tomorrow morning the beard goes :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Halloween is close enough you might be able to get some spirit gum to put them on. Shouldn't have any problems then :D

Sorry, theater geek moment :mrgreen:

Just make sure you get the SPIRIT gum...or you'll end up like this...

13494.jpg

Sorry, I Love Lucy flashback ;)
  • Options
    Black73 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Sorry for the edits...I hosed up the quoting. Guess my real mustache got in the way of what I was typing! Where's your merch booth going to be? Perhaps we'll take a stroll by and say hello...and compare 'staches!

Unfortunately we won't have an actual merch booth at the festival. We are only online but you buy any of our merch at:

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity ... heisenberg
    ($10 from every purchase goes directly to the CCFA) If you order today, it might make it for the festival, they are pretty quick.

I also think it's awesome that your boys are wearing staches this weekend :thumbup:
  • Options
    In other news, we got a little more pub today...

http://twitter.com/#!/CrookedArm23

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Damn guys...we have had a small run on shirts this week and are now almost to $550! Can we make it $600?
    :clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Damn guys...we have had a small run on shirts this week and are now almost to $550! Can we make it $600?

That is great, i am loving how this thread is rivaling the Tailgate one for the most epic pj20 topic
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,287
    well kinda late to the donation thing. Wasn't sure if i wanted to get a t-shirt or not. I decided against the t-shirt (mainly cuz i'm not going to PJ20) and went with a direct donation instead. Hope everyone has a great and safe time there.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    well kinda late to the donation thing. Wasn't sure if i wanted to get a t-shirt or not. I decided against the t-shirt (mainly cuz i'm not going to PJ20) and went with a direct donation instead. Hope everyone has a great and safe time there.

Thanks alot eeriepadave. We really appreciate your contribution as does the CCFA. Kudos to you :clap:
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    couple more days, cant wait to see everybodies stache.
    also cant wait for the godfather of the stache to bless mine.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Hi fellow stachers! I can't believe that I will get to meet you all by the end of this week :shock: :D This is kinda surreal ... But I love it!
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    Jesus. I can't wait till this is over. Lol. My beard that I'm turning into a stach is getting insane. Off to the barber on Thursday for a custom cut stach.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    Jesus. I can't wait till this is over. Lol. My beard that I'm turning into a stach is getting insane. Off to the barber on Thursday for a custom cut stach.

I'm with you...I'm tired of looking like Neil Fallon of Clutch :lol:
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

:lol: i let the beard go last week it felt good but im getting a lot of weird looks with the stache..jealousy i guess
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

50733160.jpg

3 more days of this shit. My gf told me last time I had a stach I crept her out.
    So that is the key. ........ Creep time.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    sgtppr67 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

That is great, i am loving how this thread is rivaling the Tailgate one for the most epic pj20 topic
    :D:D:clap::clap:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    :lol: i let the beard go last week it felt good but im getting a lot of weird looks with the stache..jealousy i guess
    I would imagine! :D I could swear woman around the office and in public have been looking at me different recently :D
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    Hi fellow stachers! I can't believe that I will get to meet you all by the end of this week :shock: :D This is kinda surreal ... But I love it!

Ah..there's my stache sister! :D Have a safe flight and see you soon!