Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    yo! i am down for the meet up - obviously i will be meeting up with Heis so.......
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    yo! i am down for the meet up - obviously i will be meeting up with Heis so.......

Yeah...when do you get to town Mookie? I'm gonna try and pick my tickets up on Friday night so if my "ticket buddy" does the same, we might be able to make our exchange before Saturday which would be nice. Just PM or email me and we'll work it out.
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    I made a slight modification to my Stache shirt :lol:

pj20.jpg
  • Options
    sgtppr67 wrote:

pj20.jpg

AWESOME :!: :lol:
  • Options
    sgtppr67 wrote:

pj20.jpg

That is badass! :lol::lol::lol:
    Now if a rave breaks out, sgtppr67 is prepared!
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    Heisenberg wrote:
    sgtppr67 wrote:

pj20.jpg

That is badass! :lol::lol::lol:
    Now if a rave breaks out, sgtppr67 is prepared!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: That'll be the after-party. Got my glow-sticks ready!
    RaverMaskGlowSticks430.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I wonder if we can get these guys to join the movement? :D

cheech_chong-small3.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I saw this show called Whisker Wars being advertised and I thought of this thread. :D

I think this show is focusing on beards but I saw some good mustaches as well.

http://www.ifc.com/videos/whisker-wars.php
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    …and now for…

The OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day for 8/25 is:

Dock Ellis

dock-ellis-lsd-no-hitter.png

You can learn more about this no-hitter and tab-loaded mustache at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dock_Ellis
  • Options
    I may need to get this bumper sticker for my car... :lol::lol:

http://www.merch-bot.com/media/catalog/ ... stache.gif
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    I may need to get this bumper sticker for my car... :lol::lol:

http://www.merch-bot.com/media/catalog/ ... stache.gif
    I'll tell you one thing, I need to get them for something! :D:lol::lol::lol::lol: That is awesome!
  • Options
    OK...who is gonna be the one? We need one more t-shirt sale to break $500! Who wants to be the one to set this momentous mark? C'mon people! :D
  • Options
    Also...for the record, Victoria's Secret is stealing our ideas. I spent all day today shooting endless footge of women's underwear (I know, I know, exciting stuff). I walk into their headquarters at the beginning of the day and what do I see? A pair of panties that say "Stop Staring" right across the front. If I had one of Afro Annie's fake staches, I so would have stuck it on there :lol:

And as I was typing that I look up and see none other than Super Bow MVP Aaron Rodgers sporting a wicked Fu Manchu!!! I swear...everyone is joining the movement!!!! Is this a sign that he will be at PJ20 since Green Bay is right up the road?
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Also...for the record, Victoria's Secret is stealing our ideas. I spent all day today shooting endless footge of women's underwear (I know, I know, exciting stuff). I walk into their headquarters at the beginning of the day and what do I see? A pair of panties that say "Stop Staring" right across the front. If I had one of Afro Annie's fake staches, I so would have stuck it on there :lol:

And as I was typing that I look up and see none other than Super Bow MVP Aaron Rodgers sporting a wicked Fu Manchu!!! I swear...everyone is joining the movement!!!! Is this a sign that he will be at PJ20 since Green Bay is right up the road?

Hell yes!!! To all of it!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I am now stache ready

Woot
  • Options
    I am now stache ready

Woot
    PICTURES!! PICTURES!! :D:clap::clap::clap::D

If only my damn wax would get here I could shave off all this hair that longs to be on my upper lip :lol::lol::lol::D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    OK...who is gonna be the one? We need one more t-shirt sale to break $500! Who wants to be the one to set this momentous mark? C'mon people! :D
    We should have it now :D Woo Hoo!!!
  • Options
    KregKreg Posts: 38
    My 4 yr old has been bugging me to grow a stash! Then I see this thread, so it must be a SIGN! :think:
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I grew beardage, went to the Midwest, got a proper barber with decades of stache experience...

And made it happen!

Woof!
  • Options
    …and now for…

The OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day for 8/26 is:

Peter the Great

2vd1ssy.jpg

You can learn more about this educated and transformational mustache at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

We just keep spreading and spreading...beautiful! :D

I wonder which t-shirt Aaron Rogers will wear to accompany this beautiful stache?

aaron-rodgers.jpg
  • Options
    Kreg wrote:
    My 4 yr old has been bugging me to grow a stash! Then I see this thread, so it must be a SIGN! :think:

You wouldn't want to disappoint your kid...looks like it's time to grow a stache!! :D:D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

We just keep spreading and spreading...beautiful! :D

I wonder which t-shirt Aaron Rogers will wear to accompany this beautiful stache?

aaron-rodgers.jpg

He kinda looks like a thin version of the bad guy from "Over The Top"

11713022_gal.jpg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

:thumbup:
  • Options
    I grew beardage, went to the Midwest, got a proper barber with decades of stache experience...

And made it happen!

Woof!
    I've been debating whether or not I should do this when I shave of my beard so I don't screw it up. Have an expert do me up right :D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    He kinda looks like a thin version of the bad guy from "Over The Top"

11713022_gal.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: I was just thinking about this movie the other day! I remember when it came out my friends and I all thought it was sooooo cool.
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!! Finally got my Clubman wax! This must be what girls feel like when they get new makeup? :lol::lol::lol::D
  • Options
    …and now for…

The OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day for 8/27 is:

Robin Yount

robin-yount-226x300_display_image.jpg?1306935763

You can learn more about this center field and hall of fame mustache at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Yount
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!! Finally got my Clubman wax! This must be what girls feel like when they get new makeup? :lol::lol::lol::D

I'm glad you finally got your mustache wax!! Have fun! and remember...

"In practice, the hair at the centre of the lip is liable to get into your mouth if you don't use some wax to train it horizontally. But I would try to use as little wax as possible here. In any case it will probably get washed off when you drink from a cup or glass. (Unless you use a moustache cup.)I suppose some people will say that the wax could be messy and uncomfortable, but that's only the case if you put too much of it on the moustache. In any case, all good waxes can be washed out easily with hot water and shampoo, so you can experiment to find out how much is best for you."
    http://www.handlebarclub.co.uk/wax/wax.shtml#howwax
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:thumbup:

:clap::clap::clap: