**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    don't even trip on the lip
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi there!
    Love my hubby's goatee so I got a shirt for him! He'll love it and he'll definately wear his to PJ20. Great idea mate!!!! :D

Very cool Loulou! Which one did you get for him?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Local Crew wrote:
    I bet Stone could grow the best mustache in the band!!! He better sing Don't Gimme No Lip at Alpine!!!
    I can't believe I just found this thread.
    To date my mustache is 8 inches, tip to tip!!! Pictures may follow!?

Welcome aboard! Oh..and we'd love to see pics of your 8-inch stache! :D
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    afroannnie wrote:
    Oh..and we'd love to see pics of your 8-inch stache! :D

Be careful saying something like that on the internet Annie. You never know, "Local Crew" might be an alias for former Congressman Weiner. :D (j/k Local Crew)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    been meaning to post this picture for awhile in this thread! picked up this shirt @ ACL music fest last year. :D

photo1-3.jpg
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    edited June 2011
    mfc2006 wrote:
    been meaning to post this picture for awhile in this thread! picked up this shirt @ ACL music fest last year. :D

photo1-3.jpg

Now that's a nice shirt, but I think these are nicer ;)

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DESIGNS
    m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpg

$10 of each purchase goes to charity
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    don't even trip on the lip

:lol:
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    I've got a serious goatee going right now but I might be persuaded to convert it to a stylin' stache. I'm on the fence. Help me see the light! :D
    I've got a serious goatee going right now but I might be persuaded to convert it to a stylin' stache. I'm on the fence. Help me see the light! :D

Bambam...sick him! :D
  • Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    Got my shirts today! I'm wearing the worldwide mustache ride tomorrow...I may end up having to get new ones and give these to my friend who is a tiny lil thing (4'11 and skinny as a green bean) cos dinli me missed the whole "not pre-shrunk" bit.. :|
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    I'm in. Currently sport the graying goatee , but I'll let it grow out and shave from the soul patch down.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm in. Currently sport the graying goatee , but I'll let it grow out and shave from the soul patch down.

M-I-C....K-E-Y...M,O,U,S...(say it real fast)...T-A-C-H-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Welcome aboard dude.
    Got my shirts today! I'm wearing the worldwide mustache ride tomorrow...I may end up having to get new ones and give these to my friend who is a tiny lil thing (4'11 and skinny as a green bean) cos dinli me missed the whole "not pre-shrunk" bit.. :|

If you buy The Anvil brand shirts they are pre-shrunk. Sorry about that Flutter Girl.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

M-I-C....K-E-Y...R-A-...(say it real fast)...T-A-C-H-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Welcome aboard dude.
    Fixed

:lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    party pooper......

staches are never a good idea.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Smellyman wrote:
    party pooper......

staches are never a good idea.

Noooo, mustaches define a man, his face, and his stardom. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncH-WPj2rs
    Heisenberg wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

M-I-C....K-E-Y...M,O,U,S...(say it real fast)...T-A-C-H-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Welcome aboard dude.

:lol: Love it Heis!

Welcome to the movement Mickey! :D
    Just a heads up to the ladies of the moustache movement. I just noticed on the merch site that they are suggesting the "junior" shirts for ladies who prefer a "fitted women's cut" (which I'm assuming means tighter) and a "fitted" or "heavyweight" tee if you prefer a looser cut. Just wanted to point that out since there aren't any specific "women's tees" listed. I don't know why they are using "junior" instead of "ladies" or "womens" but I know at least one of you has had a bit of confusion when it comes to what size to order. Also, remember the American Apparel tees are NOT pre-shrunk whereas the Anvil Tees are and you are supposed to wash your mustache merch INSIDE OUT. Just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood mustache merchant. :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

M-I-C....K-E-Y...R...A...(say it real fast)...T-A-C-H-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Welcome aboard dude.

:lol: Love it Heis!

Welcome to the movement Mickey! :D
    Fixed again!!

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    anyone download the app called brostache on their phone as seen in the geico commercial? :lol: Pretty fun and also works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-Y-zSd5gs
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    anyone download the app called brostache on their phone as seen in the geico commercial? :lol: Pretty fun and also works!

:lol: Too bad I don't have a smart phone! That's hilarious :thumbup:

That's awesome Dave! I really need to update my phone...just for the brostache! :lol:
    I just received my "Stop Staring at My Stache" t-shirt today...and the stache fits perfectly over MY stache! :lol: :thumbup:

MERCH BUMP!

stop-staring-at-my-stache-teeamerican-apparel-unisex-fitted-teelight-pinkw335h380z1.jpg

as well as the new MFC PJ20 logo tee

mfc-pj20-teeamerican-apparel-unisex-fitted-teeredw335h380z1.jpg

As always you can purchase these and several other items at the Official Mustache Movement Merch Booth

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity

$10 from each purchase goes to charity[/quote]
    afroannnie wrote:
    I just received my "Stop Staring at My Stache" t-shirt today...and the stache fits perfectly over MY stache! :lol: :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol: Annie...thank you. I desperately needed that. It's been a long day and that made me literally laugh my ass off. I've got to go find some duck tape to reattach my backside now.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Annie...thank you. I desperately needed that. It's been a long day and that made me literally laugh my ass off. I've got to go find some duck tape to reattach my backside now.

I'm glad I could make you laugh...and I have one more thing to post that will make you smile :D
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

that is definitely the best shirt you came up with... i will try not to stare at your stache
    So for all you Facebookers out there, we have an official PJ20 Mustache Movement FB group.

Please join here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 6389037219

And feel free to spread the word!! :D
    bambam87 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

that is definitely the best shirt you came up with... i will try not to stare at your stache

Well...I might allow it...but only AFTER the wedding! :lol: :P
    edited June 2011
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: Awesome!
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
    afroannnie wrote:
    So for all you Facebookers out there, we have an official PJ20 Mustache Movement FB group.

Please join here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 6389037219

And feel free to spread the word!! :D

F**KING A!!! Thank you Ashlee. You rock! :thumbup: