Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Leeze & I both ordered the "Stop Staring At my Stache" t-shirts...we'll have to wear them together so we can be Bosom Buddies! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze & I both ordered the "Stop Staring At my Stache" t-shirts...we'll have to wear them together so we can be Bosom Buddies! :D

:lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    afroannnie wrote:

Folks she'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses :lol:

and with that, we have raised $100! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

On that note...in the words of the mighty george constanza...

"Alright, that's it for me! Good Night everybody!" :lol:
  • Options
    Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That's not a whole lot, 10 shirts, and 3 of those were from me alone? Come on, 10 clubbers can do better than this!
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That's not a whole lot, 10 shirts, and 3 of those were from me alone? Come on, 10 clubbers can do better than this!

Exactly! Thank you Flutter Girl :thumbup:
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

it will get there

so im assuming most if not all of us are gonna see an ev solo show.
    hopefully our shirts will be in by then. obviously its a given that you are to wear the merch and be an ambassador for the movement.
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

it will get there

hopefully our shirts will be in by then. obviously its a given that you are to wear the merch and be an ambassador for the movement.

Yes guys, please let me know when your merch arrives and hopefully it will live up to expectations so you can wear it proudly. Pics would be cool as well :D
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

it will get there

Gonna wear it to PJ20, and so will the friend who is goin with me..I figured I shouldn't do the EV tour cos I'm down in Miami and already heading way up north 3 times this year...gettin kinda expensive..
    :(
  • Options
    yeah kinda forgot they dont play the south,

dont worry pretty sure ed will be wearing a mfc shirt at alpine
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

Now that would be friggin' awesome! We should toss one on stage.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

Now that would be friggin' awesome! We should toss one on stage.

I can toss him mine...he wears a girl's medium right? :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Somehow the thought of Ed in a medium pink "Stop Staring at My Stache" shirt just makes me giggle. I can't figure out why. :lol:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Somehow the thought of Ed in a medium pink "Stop Staring at My Stache" shirt just makes me giggle. I can't figure out why. :lol:

It will look perfect with his white pants... :D
    The crazy thing is I could see him actually pulling the whole thing off... :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

My goal is to get Stone to do "Don't Gimmie No Lip" :D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

My goal is to get Stone to do "Don't Gimmie No Lip" :D

:thumbup:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

LoL..I could def see him rockin this look!

Just got a pack of 36 mustaches..I only need 2, so I can meet up with anyone who needs one when we get up there to give one :)
  • Options

Just got a pack of 36 mustaches..I only need 2, so I can meet up with anyone who needs one when we get up there to give one :)

STACHE SURPLUS!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    i got my shirts today. cant wait to wear them. pretty sure im wearin one out on saturday night...watch out ladies
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    i got my shirts today. cant wait to wear them. pretty sure im wearin one out on saturday night...watch out ladies

You got them already? Damn that was fast. How do they look?
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I will stash up ev solo left coast to create awareness
  • Options
    I will stash up ev solo left coast to create awareness

nice...recruitement is key
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

great, im wearing one now, this is the one ill prob. be wearing when me and pebbles(afroannie) get married at alpine :D
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

great, im wearing one now, this is the one ill prob. be wearing when me and pebbles(afroannie) get married at alpine :D

:lol: Which ones did you get?
    And I will design you a special one for the wedding. I was thinking one of those fake tuxedo shirts only the bow tie will be a stache
  • Options
    had to get the worldwide mustache ride. i also got the mfc yield ringer..just to start out. i have a feeling i will own all of them soon
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Alright my mustachioed masses, the time has finally come to put your money where your mouth is...

You asked for ‘em, well damnit we FINALLY got ‘em!!!!

Behold, THE OFFICIAL “DON’T GIMMIE NO LIP” MUSTACHE MOVEMENT MERCH BOOTH!!!!!

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DESIGNS
    m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpg

Yes these are legit and yes you can buy and customize whatever you like exclusively at Skreened.com to proudly wear at PJ20 (just click on the above link). I’m sorry that the prices are a bit steep but it’s the best I can do. Skreened charges the production cost for each item (typically $17-$20) and then there is a $10 donation included in the price. Every penny of that donation will go directly to our charity. I am waiting on responses from both The Wishlist Foundation and 10C in regards to the Vitalogy fund but in the meantime, the website will collect the proceeds towards our donation. If neither of those two PJ related charitable organizations step up to the plate to work with us, then we will make a direct contribution to the CCFA. So, ladies and gentlemen of the movement...get out your credit cards and in the immortal words of Bambam87...”you stache it and you stache it good!!!!!”

*NOTE - Just like with your mustaches, we here in the movement want you to have options when it comes to your merch. Therefore, here is some info in regards to selecting the type and brand of shirt you would like from the site (we also have tote bags available to carry around your goodies at the festival)...

American Apparel offers high-quality, super soft, fitted tees for both men and women that are made in Los Angeles, California. They are not preshrunk and shrink approximately one half of a size to a full size in a normal wash and dry cycle.

Anvil tees are made ethically outside the US. The Anvil Unisex Fitted Tee is a very soft and more fitted garment, while the Heavyweight Tee is a more traditional, loose-fitting shirt. Anvil Tees are preshrunk.

In regards to care of your mustache merch...
    Shirts should be washed inside-out in cold water and tumbled dry on low heat.

get em while there hot
  • Options
    There will be a mad rush when people see Ed wear a "World Wide Mustache Ride" shirt in providence tonight ;)
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    this cat was just announced as one of EV artists for the tour. Jordan Buckley. He's got stache skills!
    http://heroandsound.com/blog/etidxhero.jpg
  • Options

I plan on bringing extras too..by the time we're done no lip will be bare!! :D