**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    ill have the bail money for you 2
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    after a long absence - i am back - there was some doubt as to if i would be able to make PJ 20 -- that doubt has been all but lifted. Now i just need tickets - i have a hotel room already - and more importantly a beard that can be shaved down to a narly stache at any moment.

PEace

Glad you are in but you also need one of these Mookie. $10 from every purchase goes to charity :)

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DESIGNS
    m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpg

Right on -- i will have a team rocking the shirts as well
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    after a long absence - i am back - there was some doubt as to if i would be able to make PJ 20 -- that doubt has been all but lifted. Now i just need tickets - i have a hotel room already - and more importantly a beard that can be shaved down to a narly stache at any moment.

PEace

Glad you are in but you also need one of these Mookie. $10 from every purchase goes to charity :)

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DESIGNS
    m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpg

Right on -- i will have a team rocking the shirts as well

Very cool mookie! :thumbup:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Hey guys,

So my shipment of stachewear just showed up and I wanted to throw this out there for those of you who haven't ordered yet. In my personal opinion, the Anvil FITTED tees are the way to go. Not that the other shirts aren't a quality product (they definitely are), but to me, the Anvil fitted tees are very very nice and worth the couple extra bucks. The material is softer and the fit is nicer than the heaveyweights but again that's just my opinion. In fact, I think I'm going to place another order just to snag another one of the fitted tees because it fits so well and perfectly accentuates my stache.
  • got an orange WWMR tee
    it is on ---- if anyone knows about a couple extra tickets floating around feel free to holla PM style.

I totally rocked a fu - manchu for the Roo

the stache will have to out do that.
    got an orange WWMR tee
    it is on ---- if anyone knows about a couple extra tickets floating around feel free to holla PM style.

I totally rocked a fu - manchu for the Roo

the stache will have to out do that.

Thanks for the contribution Mookie. :thumbup:
    There are tons of 10C lawn seats floating around on the message pit and there are still some on Live Nation so you shouldn't have any trouble getting in the venue. Seats are a different story.
    So guys...here is some more good news. Without getting into the details/logistics of it (because really...who cares), we are now receiving an additional 10% of each sale towards our donation, provided you use this link:

instead of the original one I posted. I did go back and change every post in which I displayed the original link to reflect this new link, so you can still use the ones I have posted in the past or the one on the main page. The link on the FB page is also current. Just be sure you are using this instead of the old one so we get the additional 10%.

Thanks again for all your contributions. So far, in less than a month we've nearly raised $200. That's not great, but it's not bad either for a bunch of slackers sporting facial hair. Hopefully the FB page and the blog will bring us some more traffic. Thanks for everything guys.

-Heisenberg
    Heisenberg wrote:
    So guys...here is some more good news. Without getting into the details/logistics of it (because really...who cares), we are now receiving an additional 10% of each sale towards our donation, provided you use this link:

instead of the original one I posted. I did go back and change every post in which I displayed the original link to reflect this new link, so you can still use the ones I have posted in the past or the one on the main page. The link on the FB page is also current. Just be sure you are using this instead of the old one so we get the additional 10%.

Thanks again for all your contributions. So far, in less than a month we've nearly raised $200. That's not great, but it's not bad either for a bunch of slackers sporting facial hair. Hopefully the FB page and the blog will bring us some more traffic. Thanks for everything guys.

-Heisenberg

Great news!! Sounds like a perfect time for everyone to check out the all the great mustache merch!! :D:D
    Heading to the EV show in Philly tonight...and of course I'll be wearing my awesome Moustache Wax t-shirt! :D

image.american-apparel-juniors-fitted-tee.slate.w335h380z1.jpg
  • afroannnie wrote:
    We CANT forget Jake the snake! and RIP Macho Man....

Ah.. have to change my info.. I'm in San Diego now.

So many great wrestlers...so many great staches! :D

So Tightrope can we count you in as part of our mustache movement?

Not attending PJ20 :?
    -All that's sacred comes from youth.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 37,311
    afroannnie wrote:
    We CANT forget Jake the snake! and RIP Macho Man....

Ah.. have to change my info.. I'm in San Diego now.

So many great wrestlers...so many great staches! :D

So Tightrope can we count you in as part of our mustache movement?

Not attending PJ20 :?
    DOES NOT mean you cant participate!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,602
    Ashlee (AfroAnnie) was supporting her mustache t-shirt tonight :D

Didn't notice too many people with mustache's either at tonight's show Including me :oops: . :?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    If I only knew that I would be bumped to FRONT ROW, I would have brought my pink stop staring at my stache to give to Eddie!! :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 37,311
    New womens merch idea.

bikini bottoms?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    afroannnie wrote:
    If I only knew that I would be bumped to FRONT ROW, I would have brought my pink stop staring at my stache to give to Eddie!! :D

This is what happens when you join The Movement. You get special treatment. I'm expecting to be on stage to sing harmonies with Eddie tonight after I debut my MFC shirt. :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

This is what happens when you join The Movement. You get special treatment. I'm expecting to be on stage to sing harmonies with Eddie tonight after I debut my MFC shirt. :D

So true...At the end Eddie came over to me to give me his pick...but we all know it was really just so he could get a closer look at my awesome t-shirt :lol:

Enjoy the show...I know you'll have a wonderful time!
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

So true...At the end Eddie came over to me to give me his pick...but we all know it was really just so he could get a closer look at my awesome t-shirt :lol:

Enjoy the show...I know you'll have a wonderful time!

Damn straight he did. He was probably like "I didn't know we had moustache wax. Is that available in the goods section?". They will come out at PJ20 looking like Devo in matching MFC tees. :D
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    180px-Zappa.jpg
    We came, we saw, we kicked their stache!
    The Fox Theater in Detroit Rock City has been properly stached and here is a picture to prove it ;)
    fox.jpg
    A sculpture in the wall outside the main theater.

Lots of positive feedback in Detroit for the movement. Several people wanted my shirt so hopefully they track us down and make a contribution.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    The Fox Theater in Detroit Rock City has been properly stached and here is a picture to prove it ;)
    fox.jpg

Lots of positive feedback in Detroit for the movement. Several people wanted my shirt so hopefully they track us down and make a contribution.

Awesome!! I hope you had a great time!
  • AkshardhamAkshardham Posts: 49
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by Akshardham on
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    heis did you meet up with big drop?
    bambam87 wrote:
    heis did you meet up with big drop?

yes.
    Since the stache movement will be partaking in consumption of many beverages on what will hopefuly be a beautiful holiday weekend, maybe we can get some custom Koozies made. Doesn't get more midwest than koozies and bratwurst. I am not sure how the "artwork" pricing is, but if we could use the design ( the mustache wax design ?) that OP created, and we did 100 of them it would cost about $2 each. Price them at $5 shipped and I am guessing they would move and create maybe $200 donation after shipping costs???

Bueler?

http://www.kustomkoozies.com/
    Since the stache movement will be partaking in consumption of many beverages on what will hopefuly be a beautiful holiday weekend, maybe we can get some custom Koozies made. Doesn't get more midwest than koozies and bratwurst. I am not sure how the "artwork" pricing is, but if we could use the design ( the mustache wax design ?) that OP created, and we did 100 of them it would cost about $2 each. Price them at $5 shipped and I am guessing they would move and create maybe $200 donation after shipping costs???

Bueler?

http://www.kustomkoozies.com/

I'm not really interested in buying a bunch of these because I feel like we wouldn't make any money towards donations off of them but if someone is interested, I can always provide files for the artwork.
    i feel ya. just trying to offer some suggestions. i have spoken out of turn again and will return to my mothers basement. :)
    i feel ya. just trying to offer some suggestions. i have spoken out of turn again and will return to my mothers basement. :)

No no...not at all usamamasan1. Suggestions are always welcome, I just can't personally devote $200 to koozie production costs right now :lol:
    If anyone else would like to, like I said, I will gladly provide artwork.
    As of today we have officially cracked $200!
    Thanks everyone.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,352
    Heisenberg wrote:
    fox.jpg

Yay! Awesome :D

Heisenberg wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

And that's even more awesome :clap:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

Very cool! :thumbup: