**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

great, im wearing one now, this is the one ill prob. be wearing when me and pebbles(afroannie) get married at alpine :D

:lol: Which ones did you get?
    And I will design you a special one for the wedding. I was thinking one of those fake tuxedo shirts only the bow tie will be a stache

Special shirts for the wedding?Awesome!! :D:lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Yay, I received a shipment notification today character_178.gif
  • Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    afroannnie wrote:
    Just got a pack of 36 mustaches..I only need 2, so I can meet up with anyone who needs one when we get up there to give one :)

I plan on bringing extras too..by the time we're done no lip will be bare!! :D

Maybe I should buy more, to hand out at the festival..LoL
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    afroannnie wrote:
    Just got a pack of 36 mustaches..I only need 2, so I can meet up with anyone who needs one when we get up there to give one :)

I plan on bringing extras too..by the time we're done no lip will be bare!! :D

Maybe I should buy more, to hand out at the festival..LoL

oh yeah, im handin a lot out.
    i ordered those beerstaches that ashlee found, those should go over well
    congrats on being nominated for the grail leeze!!
    that poster and the lo2l lp are my favs too
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    Neil wrote:
    or if you have a smartphone you can download the free "Brostache" app...

but then again, who wants to hold their phone up in front of their mouth when they are trying to drink a beer?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Here's another idea for those who don't want or can't let it grow :lol:

bottle-stash.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Leeze wrote:
    Here's another idea for those who don't want or can't let it grow :lol:

bottle-stash.jpg

I think Bambam already has this covered ;)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Today's OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day is. . .

5/5/2011

Waldorf

Statler+and+Waldorf.jpg

To learn more about this mustache (not that he'd want you to) please check the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statler_and_Waldorf

Please check back again tomorrow for the next OPJ20MM featured mustache of the day.

This might be the best one yet!

better than this muppet?

Theswedishchef.png
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    I received round 1 of my mustache merch today! :D The "It's Fan-stache-tic!" t-shirt and the yield tote are very cool....and my "Stop staring at my Stache" t-shirt is on it's way! :D

I'm definitely planning on wearing my fan-stache-tic t-shirt at the philly show next week! :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    I received round 1 of my mustache merch today! :D The "It's Fan-stache-tic!" t-shirt and the yield tote are very cool....and my "Stop staring at my Stache" t-shirt is on it's way! :D

I'm definitely planning on wearing my fan-stache-tic t-shirt at the philly show next week! :D

:thumbup:
    afroannnie wrote:

Atta girl! :D
    bambam87 wrote:

It will be awesome in like 10 years when someone on here is trying to track down the coveted and elusive "World Wide Mustache Ride" t-shirt as their holy grail. :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

It will be awesome in like 10 years when someone on here is trying to track down the coveted and elusive "World Wide Mustache Ride" t-shirt as their holy grail. :D

:lol::lol:
    mine will never be for sale
    I'll be wearin mine well into my 80's, cos I'm cool like that..noone's gettin my shirt..I'll be wearing the "stop lookin" shirt too, tho I might have to get a new one printed by then, on a dress, with the 'stach hanging near my knees :shock:
    I'll be wearin mine well into my 80's, cos I'm cool like that..noone's gettin my shirt..I'll be wearing the "stop lookin" shirt too, tho I might have to get a new one printed by then, on a dress, with the 'stach hanging near my knees :shock:

:lol: I can make that happen ya know.
  • Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    I bet Stone could grow the best mustache in the band!!! He better sing Don't Gimme No Lip at Alpine!!!
    I can't believe I just found this thread.
    To date my mustache is 8 inches, tip to tip!!! Pictures may follow!?
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
    Local Crew wrote:
    I bet Stone could grow the best mustache in the band!!! He better sing Don't Gimme No Lip at Alpine!!!
    I can't believe I just found this thread.
    To date my mustache is 8 inches, tip to tip!!! Pictures may follow!?

I believe we have a new member! :thumbup:
  • Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    Fill me in on the past 50 pages of this thread! And I will gladly take up the 50th position!!!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol: I can make that happen ya know.

Well make that happen then! :lol:
    Should say stop staring at my granny stach..I'll be the rockin-est granny in town when I get old..Not more rockin than my mama tho..who, in her 50's, got a coupla tattoos and started dying her hair plum purple. 8-)
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Hi there!
    Love my hubby's goatee so I got a shirt for him! He'll love it and he'll definately wear his to PJ20. Great idea mate!!!! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi there!
    Love my hubby's goatee so I got a shirt for him! He'll love it and he'll definately wear his to PJ20. Great idea mate!!!! :D

Awesome! Thank you so much Loulou. You are the first official stacher from down under :D
    edited June 2011
    Local Crew wrote:
    Fill me in on the past 50 pages of this thread! And I will gladly take up the 50th position!!!

Basically a few of us thought it would be funny if when the band takes the stage at PJ20, they were greeted by a sea of stache. Then we thought "why don't we do something worthwhile with our goofiness and try to raise some money for charity"? Fast forward 50 pages of mostly bad mustache jokes (except for Annie's who are always good) ;) and voila...The PJ20 "Don't Gimmie No Lip" Mustache Movement brought to you by Mustaches For Charity is born!

If you go here...
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

You will find our merch booth where $10 of every purchase goes directly to our charity. We are waiting for responses from The Wishlist Foundation and The Vitalogy Fund, but most likely all of the money will go to the CCFA which you can read more about here
    http://www.ccfa.org/

Other than that, all you need to know is to watch out for Bambam...that guy is a real hard ass :D
    Welcome aboard!
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi there!

Awesome! Thank you so much Loulou. You are the first official stacher from down under :D
    :D:D:D:D:D Woooooooooooooooo
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Local Crew wrote:

Basically a few of us thought it would be funny if when the band takes the stage at PJ20, they were greeted by a sea of stache. Then we thought "why don't we do something worthwhile with our goofiness and try to raise some money for charity"? Fast forward 50 pages of mostly bad mustache jokes (except for Annie's who are always good) ;) and voila...The PJ20 "Don't Gimmie No Lip" Mustache Movement brought to you by Mustaches For Charity is born!

If you go here...
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?

You will find our merch booth where $10 of every purchase goes directly to our charity. We are waiting for responses from The Wishlist Foundation and The Vitalogy Fund, but most likely all of the money will go to the CCFA which you can read more about here
    http://www.ccfa.org/

Other than that, all you need to know is to watch out for Bambam...that guy is a real hard ass :D
    Welcome aboard!

fuck yeah
    all i ask is that you dont bash the stache