Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Leeze wrote:
    Fanstachetic work, guys :clap:

I'm thinking of getting me a tote, but the international shipping costs are holding me back a bit :oops: :think: Is there also a possibility to donate without getting merch?

We don't have anything set up for straight donations yet but we are working on it. What did they want to charge you to ship it overseas? if you really want something, you can have it shipped to me and I will make sure you get it either at the festival or I will ship it to you myself. We don't want our European stachers left out in the cold.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    wow...

There he is! Where the hell have you been 81? Welcome back. Look what you helped start

this is all you...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    wow...

There he is! Where the hell have you been 81? Welcome back. Look what you helped start

this is all you...

Nope it's your fault. If you hadn't have antagonized me I don't know that I would have fired this thing up ;)
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Well, not to be a one-upper, but what better time to debut the OPJ20MM blog?

http://mustachesforcharity.wordpress.com/

IN ORDER FOR ME TO UPDATE THE BLOG WITH YOUR MEMBER IDENTIFICATION I NEED EVERYONE TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING THINGS: A photo of yourself and
    Name:

Alias:

Desired Mustache:

Favorite part about having a mustache:

You can PM me this info or just send it to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:remingtonwhitcomb@gmail.com">remingtonwhitcomb@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Any suggestion/comment on how to make the blog better are always welcome!

Hopefully soon we will have more info on how to start fund-raising!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Fanstachetic work, guys :clap:

I'm thinking of getting me a tote, but the international shipping costs are holding me back a bit :oops: :think: Is there also a possibility to donate without getting merch?

We don't have anything set up for straight donations yet but we are working on it. What did they want to charge you to ship it overseas? if you really want something, you can have it shipped to me and I will make sure you get it either at the festival or I will ship it to you myself. We don't want our European stachers left out in the cold.

Stachers of the world unite :lol: Thanks a lot - PM'd ;)
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:
    Well, not to be a one-upper, but what better time to debut the OPJ20MM blog?

http://mustachesforcharity.wordpress.com/

IN ORDER FOR ME TO UPDATE THE BLOG WITH YOUR MEMBER IDENTIFICATION I NEED EVERYONE TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING THINGS: A photo of yourself and
    Name:

Alias:

Desired Mustache:

Favorite part about having a mustache:

You can PM me this info or just send it to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:remingtonwhitcomb@gmail.com">remingtonwhitcomb@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Any suggestion/comment on how to make the blog better are always welcome!

Hopefully soon we will have more info on how to start fund-raising!

Great work, Rem :thumbup:
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    this is the greatest day of my life...
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    this is the greatest day of my life...

I was going to mention to your "fiance" Annie that she might need to sedate you today. ;)
  • Options
    So that means i gotta grow a mustache. Great. I'll look my Dad.
    Caught a bolt a lightnin...cursed the day he let it go
  • Options
    So that means i gotta grow a mustache. Great. I'll look my Dad.

Be a man and stache that shit up Jimmivelvet! You seem like the type of guy who likes Coldplay and U2 so you could probably use some manly fur on your lip anyway. ;)
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    LOVE the Mustache Wax shirt! Good One~

OH and Ben says HELLO!!!

1298564108652-522346783.jpeg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Ok mustachers, I've been checking out PJ20 performers The Young Evils in the past couple weeks and I must say...the album kicks ass! However the video for "Get Over It" is even better

http://www.pj20.com/lineup/the-young-evils/

If you check out the 25 second mark, you'll see why I think we should make these guys the honorary band of The Mustache Movement at PJ20. ;)
    Depending on the schedule, I'm thinking we should all convene in front of their stage each day for their performance and rock these guys faces off with our miraculous mustaches. They will have no idea what hit them! It can be our little unofficial meeting place. The crowds likely won't be as big early in the day and we can probably make our presence felt a little more than we will be able to later in the day when the house is full. What do you say?
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Heisenberg wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    293.weir.bob.lc.100208.jpg

Bobby!

:D

C'mon StillHere...Mr.Weir has a beard not a stache. This is a stache :D ...

up-2Lemmy.jpg

in my defense..there IS a stache hiding within :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    9.jpeg
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    mike-purple.jpg
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Just a friendly merchandising bump.

Come and get 'em people. Let's get out those credit cards.

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DESIGNS
    m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpg

$10 from every purchase goes directly to charity.
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Ok mustachers, I've been checking out PJ20 performers The Young Evils in the past couple weeks and I must say...the album kicks ass! However the video for "Get Over It" is even better

http://www.pj20.com/lineup/the-young-evils/

If you check out the 25 second mark, you'll see why I think we should make these guys the honorary band of The Mustache Movement at PJ20. ;)
    Depending on the schedule, I'm thinking we should all convene in front of their stage each day for their performance and rock these guys faces off with our miraculous mustaches. They will have no idea what hit them! It can be our little unofficial meeting place. The crowds likely won't be as big early in the day and we can probably make our presence felt a little more than we will be able to later in the day when the house is full. What do you say?

I'm down for a stache mob...I mean flash mob :D
    Do we think that Mike will show up on the side stage with Star Anna for a guest appearance? We might want to check that out too...
    I might bring a MFC sign for Sunday night when I have seats...my number is decent and the pavilion is small so why not? ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    mike-purple.jpg

That's one sweet Cready Stache!
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Do we think that Mike will show up on the side stage with Star Anna for a guest appearance? We might want to check that out too...
    I might bring a MFC sign for Sunday night when I have seats...my number is decent and the pavilion is small so why not? ;)

Organized Stache Mob!!!! Gold Jerry GOLD!!!!!! I love it! I'm thinking we may have to make Annie the official "Creative Director" of MFC.

I'm sure it will be a frenzy to figure out when and where all the guest appearances will go down because I have a feeling there will be a few.

However, as the so-called founder of the Mustache Movement, I cannot condone signs. I'm not telling you what you can and can't do, but I would hate for MFC to get a bad rep for blocking people's view with signs. That is why we have the wonderful shirts and totes for sale on page 1 & 50 :D
    Check 'em out kids...$10 of each purchase goes to charity :thumbup:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Organized Stache Mob!!!! Gold Jerry GOLD!!!!!! I love it! I'm thinking we may have to make Annie the official "Creative Director" of MFC.

I'm sure it will be a frenzy to figure out when and where all the guest appearances will go down because I have a feeling there will be a few.

However, as the so-called founder of the Mustache Movement, I cannot condone signs. I'm not telling you what you can and can't do, but I would hate for MFC to get a bad rep for blocking people's view with signs. That is why we have the wonderful shirts and totes for sale on page 1 & 50 :D
    Check 'em out kids...$10 of each purchase goes to charity :thumbup:

I'll definitely be wearing a stache shirt! :D I understand your concern about the signs..but I can tell you that I've brought a sign at past shows a couple of times...and I swear I only put it up a few times throughout the show in between songs..I wouldn't want to block anybody's view while the band is performing...I'm barely 5' tall so I can sympathize with people not being able to see :)
  • Options
    Oh, and Leeze & I put up links to the latest PJ20 Mustache Movement Update and the merch link on the Pearl Jam FB group that Rico created..so hopefully the word will continue to spread :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Oh, and Leeze & I put up links to the latest PJ20 Mustache Movement Update and the merch link on the Pearl Jam FB group that Rico created..so hopefully the word will continue to spread :D

• Options
    I shall join the movement on facebook. Also, killer shirts.

Despite your cracks on my wife's music, Heisenberg, i shall turn the other 'stache and not name certain CDs that you have in your library.

Can't wait til the movement.
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Why thank you ladies. :thumbup:

I think Big Drop is planning on making a FB page for The Movement. (I myself do not dabble in social media)
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I think Big Drop is planning on making a FB page for The Movement. (I myself do not dabble in social media)

that makes 2 of us, but for this i think i can make it happen
  • Options
    Where is the facebook page?
  • Options
    Where is the facebook page?

There's just a general Pearl Jam FB group page that Rico made for now...feel free to join :D
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 94008&ap=1

We'll be sure to give an update/links if a FB page is made for the Mustache Movement!
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

that makes 2 of us, but for this i think i can make it happen

That would be great if BD makes a FB page for the movement...it will make it easy to spread the word...there's plenty of pearl jam people that will be attending PJ20 that may not visit the forum.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    The Prince has a monkeytail. Shit is getting popular. Big Drop, info sent

MONKEYTAIL.jpg
  • Options
    The Prince has a monkeytail. Shit is getting popular. Big Drop, info sent

MONKEYTAIL.jpg

:lol::lol: Awesome...I guess now we know the real reason Kate married him...forget all that royalty bullshit..Kate wanted a man that could grow one badass monkeytail stache :D